Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

15 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles as she then leads him, the guards and Pipsqueak to their room. As she lays down the sleeping Pipsqueak among the kitties in his bed near hers and Techno's, that was now made big enough for all the couples, she smiles and kisses his forehead "Sleep well my baby boy, and may you have pleasant dream" she then looks to the guard mares "Watch over him, please" she asks, and they both nod as they keep a distanced watch over the little colt.

Techno then snuggled up with Pipsqeak and Scarlet in bed and he wrapped his cape around the two...

TU: Aww you're so nice and warm to snuggle with!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then snuggled up with Pipsqeak and Scarlet in bed and he wrapped his cape around the two...

TU: Aww you're so nice and warm to snuggle with!

Scarlet smiles and murrs slightly as she nuzzles him "Mmm I know darling, well we should get some sleep, as we do have a lot on tomorrow, cleaning up and the such, and then our honeymoons to plan"

19 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and murrs slightly as she nuzzles him "Mmm I know darling, well we should get some sleep, as we do have a lot on tomorrow, cleaning up and the such, and then our honeymoons to plan"

TU: Yeah plus maybe we could take each other into our past adventures! Like we could run our past adventures in virtual universes so we can share and experience them together!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah plus maybe we could take each other into our past adventures! Like we could run our past adventures in virtual universes so we can share and experience them together!

Scarlet nods and smiles as she closes her eyes slowly "Goodnight love, see you in the morning"

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods and smiles as she closes her eyes slowly "Goodnight love, see you in the morning"

TU: And now I will take you to a place of infinite exploration and mystery!

Techno then want to sleep and he started up a dream. They were now in a world called the infinite society and it was a word where every single thing that humans had created existed all together and they were completely alone in the universe plus everything was running itself...

TU: And we're right now at Flinders street station! It's a good place to start at in this infinite world of adventure as we're now in the city of Melbourne in 2017! Anyways there are also other older and newer versions of everything in this universe so we could go to the Melbourne city that's based on 1985!

15 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: And now I will take you to a place of infinite exploration and mystery!

Techno then want to sleep and he started up a dream. They were now in a world called the infinite society and it was a word where every single thing that humans had created existed all together and they were completely alone in the universe plus everything was running itself...

TU: And we're right now at Flinders street station! It's a good place to start at in this infinite world of adventure as we're now in the city of Melbourne in 2017! Anyways there are also other older and newer versions of everything in this universe so we could go to the Melbourne city that's based on 1985!

"Ah a very iconic part of Melbourne indeed, lots of things have happened here in the past." she says and looks around and nuzzles him some more "Mm where shall we go first?"

5 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Ah a very iconic part of Melbourne indeed, lots of things have happened here in the past." she says and looks around and nuzzles him some more "Mm where shall we go first?"

@Celestial Flight

TU: Yeah it's like a lot of famous people have been here plus that includes us as we would often do fan meetings here at Flinders street or Federation square! Like we would spend a few hours here with our fans ever month back then! Though there are a lot of interesting places around the place like maybe you know of some! Anyways we're in our original human forms here and...

Then all of a sudden Scarlet was now wearing a beautiful dress... 

image.thumb.png.fc5e5f1db6d82ee36d0b2efec6266ec3.png

TU: And now my mind put a beautiful dress on you!

Edited by Techno Universal

On 10/22/2017 at 5:17 PM, Techno Universal said:

@Celestial Flight

TU: Yeah it's like a lot of famous people have been here plus that includes us as we would often do fan meetings here at Flinders street or Federation square! Like we would spend a few hours here with our fans ever month back then! Though there are a lot of interesting places around the place like maybe you know of some! Anyways we're in our original human forms here and...

Then all of a sudden Scarlet was now wearing a beautiful dress... 

image.thumb.png.fc5e5f1db6d82ee36d0b2efec6266ec3.png

TU: And now my mind put a beautiful dress on you!

Scarlet looks down and gasps "O-oh wow it's so beautiful, I look like Celestia would, oh if only she was here too" she says, looking around and wondering where her wife's sister was.

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet looks down and gasps "O-oh wow it's so beautiful, I look like Celestia would, oh if only she was here too" she says, looking around and wondering where her wife's sister was.

TU: Yeah they are probably playing around here somewhere! Plus my system is up to something in there so some unexpected things may happen! Like my system putting beautiful dresses on you!

Techno then looked over to see Luna as an anthro version of herself and she was wearing a beautiful dress to...

image.thumb.png.441b92e365e41be75c6ccd7b70b4da32.png 

Celestia was also not far off and she was wearing an interesting but beautiful outfit...

image.thumb.png.19b0e48c72a7af48286fe541f556c8f4.png

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah they are probably playing around here somewhere! Plus my system is up to something in there so some unexpected things may happen! Like my system putting beautiful dresses on you!

Techno then looked over to see Luna as an anthro version of herself and she was wearing a beautiful dress to...

Celestia was also not far off and she was wearing an interesting but beautiful outfit...

image.thumb.png.19b0e48c72a7af48286fe541f556c8f4.png

Scarlet smiles and squees when she sees her sister and her sister in law, then runs to them and hugs them "Oh my girls! You both look so absolutely radiant" she says to them, hugging and nuzzling them.

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and squees when she sees her sister and her sister in law, then runs to them and hugs them "Oh my girls! You both look so absolutely radiant" she says to them, hugging and nuzzling them.

Techno also hugged them and he was also admiring their dresses flowing in the wind as there was a bit of a warm breeze. Techno then saw Twilight sun baking on a bench in Federation square nearby and she was wearing quite an attractive swimsuit...

image.thumb.png.d740c6270daaaa3bbff46ee0118ce65f.png

TU: Yeah my system is doing some pretty strange things here by the swimsuit that it put on Twilight. Anyways Scarlet maybe there are some beautiful outfit designs you have in mind!

(Here you could change outfits if you want plus you could search "MLP anthro dress" on Google images and you could change to an attractive outfit you find! I find it's maybe best if you post an image of the outfit to like what I'm doing! :) ) 

16 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno also hugged them and he was also admiring their dresses flowing in the wind as there was a bit of a warm breeze. Techno then saw Twilight sun baking on a bench in Federation square nearby and she was wearing quite an attractive swimsuit...

image.thumb.png.d740c6270daaaa3bbff46ee0118ce65f.png

TU: Yeah my system is doing some pretty strange things here by the swimsuit that it put on Twilight. Anyways Scarlet maybe there are some beautiful outfit designs you have in mind!

(Here you could change outfits if you want plus you could search "MLP anthro dress" on Google images and you could change to an attractive outfit you find! I find it's maybe best if you post an image of the outfit to like what I'm doing! :) ) 

Scarlet saw Twilight and blushed "O-oh my, she's so beautiful in that swimsuit, heck, she's always been beautiful" she says with a bright blush

"Are you falling for my protege dear Scarlet?" Celestia tease her playfully

4 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet saw Twilight and blushed "O-oh my, she's so beautiful in that swimsuit, heck, she's always been beautiful" she says with a bright blush

"Are you falling for my protege dear Scarlet?" Celestia tease her playfully

@Celestial Flight

TU: So maybe that suggests your system is running the attractive stuff in this dream Celestia but it's still probably my system being strange and funny again! Though you all are really somehow stimulating me. It's probably because how beautiful and attractive you all are!

Techno was now brighly blushing and things were just getting more interesting. Techno's body then became a female version of itself and he was now wearing a beautiful dress like the others and he was a little embarrassed...

image.thumb.png.3fbb8f6f34e6629d75bc39e85d3ba36f.png

TU: And now my body has changed to a female version of itself and I'm now wearing a dress. This really do feel awkward and strange but somehow enjoyable and interesting at the same time! Anyways Celestia I wonder if you've been interested in wearing something that's based off the typical clothing design of ancient Egypt? It's really just something random that appeared in my head all of a sudden.

Techno then saw Rainbow Dash as an anthro version of herself running around in Federation square and doing exercises. Sh was also wearing an attractive swimsuit...

image.thumb.png.4fafa1e65924db5ab886aa3f32b81005.png

TU: Yeah my system really is going nuts here. Though maybe Celestia is doing this?

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

@Celestial Flight

TU: So maybe that suggests your system is running the attractive stuff in this dream Celestia but it's still probably my system being strange and funny again! Though you all are really somehow stimulating me. It's probably because how beautiful and attractive you all are!

Techno was now brighly blushing and things were just getting more interesting. Techno's body then became a female version of itself and he was now wearing a beautiful dress like the others and he was a little embarrassed...

TU: And now my body has changed to a female version of itself and I'm now wearing a dress. This really do feel awkward and strange but somehow enjoyable and interesting at the same time! Anyways Celestia I wonder if you've been interested in wearing something that's based off the typical clothing design of ancient Egypt? It's really just something random that appeared in my head all of a sudden.

Techno then saw Rainbow Dash as an anthro version of herself running around in Federation square and doing exercises. Sh was also wearing an attractive swimsuit...

image.thumb.png.4fafa1e65924db5ab886aa3f32b81005.png

TU: Yeah my system really is going nuts here. Though maybe Celestia is doing this?

Scarlet blushes even more "O-oh my, are you sure it isn't my system dear? I have quite often dreamed of the ponies as anthros in such...appealing outfits like dresses or swimsuits" she says with a light blush across her face.

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet blushes even more "O-oh my, are you sure it isn't my system dear? I have quite often dreamed of the ponies as anthros in such...appealing outfits like dresses or swimsuits" she says with a light blush across her face.

TU: Or maybe it's your system that's doing it as it turned my into a female bodied version of myself and it put this beautiful dress on me!

29 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Or maybe it's your system that's doing it as it turned my into a female bodied version of myself and it put this beautiful dress on me!

Scarlet giggles "Perhaps, you do look very cute as a mare though dear" she says softly and nuzzles her

On 24 October 2017 at 8:18 PM, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet giggles "Perhaps, you do look very cute as a mare though dear" she says softly and nuzzles her

(Sorry! My dad decided to lecture me about driving again at the wrong time! :) )

@Celestial Flight

TU: Yeah it's like how I somehow really enjoy wearing this dress!

Scarlet's outfit then changed to a beautiful Egyptian outfit...

image.png.405f2a4a304b347d643106a4d08600b3.png 

On 10/24/2017 at 8:57 PM, Techno Universal said:

(Sorry! My dad decided to lecture me about driving again at the wrong time! :) )

@Celestial Flight

TU: Yeah it's like how I somehow really enjoy wearing this dress!

Scarlet's outfit then changed to a beautiful Egyptian outfit...

image.png.405f2a4a304b347d643106a4d08600b3.png 

Scarlet looked at her new outfit and gasps, turning around in it "It's so beautiful!" she exclaims "Just look at how beautiful I look!"

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet looked at her new outfit and gasps, turning around in it "It's so beautiful!" she exclaims "Just look at how beautiful I look!"

Techno blushed brightly and smiled a particular smile that he would put on when he was highly attracted to someone...

TU: You have literally become the most beautiful thing by wearing that outfit! Plus it looks very familiar to be like I saved an image of Celestia in that outfit in my system back when I was human. Plus also have you noticed that your massive cape has even changed to blend in with the colour scheme of your outfit?

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno blushed brightly and smiled a particular smile that he would put on when he was highly attracted to someone...

TU: You have literally become the most beautiful thing by wearing that outfit! Plus it looks very familiar to be like I saved an image of Celestia in that outfit in my system back when I was human. Plus also have you noticed that your massive cape has even changed to blend in with the colour scheme of your outfit?

Scarlet spins arund and smiles "Oh yes,it has, I just look so beautiful, like a queen almost" she says then hugs John "And look, you yourself even has a outfit like a queen as well"

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet spins arund and smiles "Oh yes,it has, I just look so beautiful, like a queen almost" she says then hugs John "And look, you yourself even has a outfit like a queen as well"

TU: Yeah I really do look beautiful in this dress plus it's actually quite soft and warm to!

The two sister's outfits then changed...

image.thumb.png.f36e3f3ae7ce2e1c5b6e45c1fecea824.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.30b25235a8bf0bf9f24e4874f5ce7fa9.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I really do look beautiful in this dress plus it's actually quite soft and warm to!

The two sister's outfits then changed...

image.thumb.png.f36e3f3ae7ce2e1c5b6e45c1fecea824.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.30b25235a8bf0bf9f24e4874f5ce7fa9.jpeg

Scarlet smiles "Oh wow Luna love, you look radiant in that armor, and you Celestia, you look so beautiful" she says, pulling the two into a hug with her and Techno, she then looks down to see Pipsqueak in a little outfit of his own "Aaw look at you sweetie"

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "Oh wow Luna love, you look radiant in that armor, and you Celestia, you look so beautiful" she says, pulling the two into a hug with her and Techno, she then looks down to see Pipsqueak in a little outfit of his own "Aaw look at you sweetie"

TU: To be honest you two just look so beautiful!

He then saw Pipsqeak's outfit...

image.thumb.png.20b8ebda89aa48190ccad4114ea3ca1b.png

TU: To be honest he looks really good in that outfit! Plus his cape is still absolutely massive to!

Techno's outfit than changed to a beautiful dress that was like one of Celestia's Greek dresses...

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest you two just look so beautiful!

He then saw Pipsqeak's outfit...

image.thumb.png.20b8ebda89aa48190ccad4114ea3ca1b.png

TU: To be honest he looks really good in that outfit! Plus his cape is still absolutely massive to!

Techno's outfit than changed to a beautiful dress that was like one of Celestia's Greek dresses...

Scarlet smiles and nods "We just all look so beautiful, and Pipsqueak looks so handsome, like he;s ready to defend his princesses if a monster or enemy should approach or attack"

"I WILL! I WILL DEFEND MY PRINCESSES!" He squeaks as he exclaims

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "We just all look so beautiful, and Pipsqueak looks so handsome, like he;s ready to defend his princesses if a monster or enemy should approach or attack"

"I WILL! I WILL DEFEND MY PRINCESSES!" He squeaks as he exclaims

Techno smiled and giggled a little...

TU: That's actually really cute and funny! Plus we look even more beautiful with our outfits getting windswept in the wind! Though I guess Scarlet you could imagine yourself wearing a swimsuit like Twilight's.