Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: In actual fact is was the other way around on that one. It was actually Hasbro in the beginning that wanted their own line of MLP Lego sets because of the boom of sales with Lego at the time. In the end they settled on an agreement where Lego would do most of the work with designing the sets while Hasbro was supervising and refining the set designs to maximum accuracy to things in the show. Now also the profit made from the sets was split up evenly between Hasbro and Lego so both companies got profit out of it and also this paid Lego back for the service costs of professionally designing the sets. So in the end the sets are actually half Lego and half Hasbro when it comes to design, money and management. I'm pretty sure Discord would be in paradise down here with all the other random stuff I have down here to. I also made a Lego version of that same toilet and here it comes!

A Lego version of the flying toilet then flew by but it also had a mini-figure sitting on it with a newspaper. The Lego guy was glued to the toilet and he wasn't moving but he was also saying toilet related things as he was flying around.

MF: What's on the news today!? Ohh!! Guy blasts off on a homemade rocket powered toilet!? What sot of person does that! Wait I've always been glued to this blowfly toilet that has a mind of it's own! It's probably more of a helicopter than a rocket!  

Celestia giggles again "Luna would be mortified at all this toilet themed stuff" she says with a chuckle and continues to look at all the other MLP related lego sets "Oh look, there's myself, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor and Twilight Sparkle" she says, and smiles "It's like looking in on a mini version of Equestria, it's quite interesting 

8 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia giggles again "Luna would be mortified at all this toilet themed stuff" she says with a chuckle and continues to look at all the other MLP related lego sets "Oh look, there's myself, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor and Twilight Sparkle" she says, and smiles "It's like looking in on a mini version of Equestria, it's quite interesting 

TU: Yeah I know! It's very interesting to me to! Now there is a 31st set that was the last MLP Lego set ever released and it was released in high numbers to celebrate the possibility of the real life MLP dream coming true. It was because of the technology I was working on at the time and as you can see the box art is themed like the blue glowing circuit patterns that are naturally on all of the CPUs and other universal energy based electronics. The set itself is a 5 meter tall scale model of the Celestial labs tower in Melbourne and is comes with myself' Foust' the main 6, you, Luna and my brother Glitch. The character designs of me' Glitch and Foust are actually based on early plans for the immortalisation   of us three. We where at that point hinting the public of what was to come in the exiteing future. Also as you can see on the box the set name is: THE CORE OF MLP. I've also got the set constructed on that table over there.  

On 5/22/2017 at 10:29 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I know! It's very interesting to me to! Now there is a 31st set that was the last MLP Lego set ever released and it was released in high numbers to celebrate the possibility of the real life MLP dream coming true. It was because of the technology I was working on at the time and as you can see the box art is themed like the blue glowing circuit patterns that are naturally on all of the CPUs and other universal energy based electronics. The set itself is a 5 meter tall scale model of the Celestial labs tower in Melbourne and is comes with myself' Foust' the main 6, you, Luna and my brother Glitch. The character designs of me' Glitch and Foust are actually based on early plans for the immortalisation   of us three. We where at that point hinting the public of what was to come in the exiteing future. Also as you can see on the box the set name is: THE CORE OF MLP. I've also got the set constructed on that table over there.  

Celestia smiles and nods then looks over to Digital "Are you sure you're alright with Digi playing with your lego sets and mixing them up dear?" she asks "I'm sure that if you asked nicely, she won't play with them" she wish she didnt have to ask that, as Digi was having such fun, but she wanted to be sure it was okay for her to be playing with the lego sets and mixing them up.

7 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia smiles and nods then looks over to Digital "Are you sure you're alright with Digi playing with your lego sets and mixing them up dear?" she asks "I'm sure that if you asked nicely, she won't play with them" she wish she didnt have to ask that, as Digi was having such fun, but she wanted to be sure it was okay for her to be playing with the lego sets and mixing them up.

TU: Ohh to be honest it's completely fine with me to mix up the Lego sets. It's because I can get the server system to fix them automatically at their push of a button.

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh to be honest it's completely fine with me to mix up the Lego sets. It's because I can get the server system to fix them automatically at their push of a button.

Celestia sighs in relief "I forgot about that, I just want her to be happy, and she seems really happy playing with all this lego, and aaw look, she made a bunch of animals out of it" she says with a giggle

6 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia sighs in relief "I forgot about that, I just want her to be happy, and she seems really happy playing with all this lego, and aaw look, she made a bunch of animals out of it" she says with a giggle

TU: Or maybe instead of fixing it I could just completely respawn the creations on this table so Digit gets to still keep her own creations! I'll maby need to have a table where she can put all of her creations she wants to keep!

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Or maybe instead of fixing it I could just completely respawn the creations on this table so Digit gets to still keep her own creations! I'll maby need to have a table where she can put all of her creations she wants to keep!

Digi looks up "Can I daddy? Can I really keep these lego sets and all the creations I've made and have my own table for them?" she asks excitedly, bouncing around and giggles before she begins to create a very special piece. It took her a good half hour but she made a rather sizable sculpture of Techno almost to a t of how he looked, with colorful blocks spelling out "Universe's Best Daddy!" underneath it.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Digi looks up "Can I daddy? Can I really keep these lego sets and all the creations I've made and have my own table for them?" she asks excitedly, bouncing around and giggles before she begins to create a very special piece. It took her a good half hour but she made a rather sizable sculpture of Techno almost to a t of how he looked, with colorful blocks spelling out "Universe's Best Daddy!" underneath it.

TU: Now Digit I'll put your table over there.

Techno then spawned in a massive 10 by 10 meter table with a sign that was suspended from the ceiling that said: DIGITAL'S LEGO WORLD on it. Techno then looked over to see Digit working on a creation for him. As she was constricting it Techno was frozen looking at it as it was causing Techno to have memory flashbacks from his childhood...

TU: Wow! That's actually incredible Digit! That sculpture is literally exactly like the sculpture that a one out of 14 accredited Lego master builders made for me in the year 2033. It was the one who lived in Australia who built it for me but I can't remember his name and the one he built is right over there on a table.

In the distance was a table with a sculpture that looked exactly the same to Digit's creation except instead of the Universe's best daddy message it had written. Built for John.A.C in Melbourne Australia by Kevin McNaught as a gift to support the universal energy project. Completed: 10th of August 2033.

TU: Ohh and it's really lovely of you to say that about me on your creation! Plus to build something like that you would have to be as skilful as the best Lego master builders on earth!

(I believe Kevin McNaught is the name of the only Australian master builder but I might be wrong. He's actually 1-14 officially approved Lego master builders in the world! :) )

Edited by Techno Universal

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Now Digit I'll put your table over there.

Techno then spawned in a massive 10 by 10 meter table with a sign that was suspended from the ceiling that said: DIGITAL'S LEGO WORLD on it. Techno then looked over to see Digit working on a creation for him. As she was constricting it Techno was frozen looking at it as it was causing Techno to have memory flashbacks from his childhood...

TU: Wow! That's actually incredible Digit! That sculpture is literally exactly like the sculpture that a one out of 14 accredited Lego master builders made for me in the year 2033. It was the one who lived in Australia who built it for me but I can't remember his name and the one he built is right over there on a table.

In the distance was a table with a sculpture that looked exactly the same to Digit's creation except instead of the Universe's best daddy message it had written. Built for John.A.C in Melbourne Australia by Kevin McNaught as a gift to support the universal energy project. Completed: 10th of August 2033.

TU: Ohh and it's really lovely of you to say that about me on your creation! Plus to build something like that you would have to be as skilful as the best Lego master builders on earth!

Digi smiles and hugs him "Thank you daddy, I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you being my daddy and how much you've done for me" she says as she hugs him once more and carefully moved her best creation, the one of Techno to the table, and Celestia smiles as she helps by using her magic to make sure it was stable and well protected.

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Digi smiles and hugs him "Thank you daddy, I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you being my daddy and how much you've done for me" she says as she hugs him once more and carefully moved her best creation, the one of Techno to the table, and Celestia smiles as she helps by using her magic to make sure it was stable and well protected.

TU: Also Celestia remember I could still fix the sculpture if Digit has an accident with it. What I would do is rewind the break up process of the sculpture so it fixes itself and plays back itself getting smashed in reverse. It's pretty cool to watch especially when you see the item reassemble itself! 

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Also Celestia remember I could still fix the sculpture if Digit has an accent with it. What I would do is rewind the break up process of the sculpture so it fixes itself and plays back itself getting smashed in reverse. It's pretty cool to watch especially when you see the item reassemble itself! 

Celestia nods "I know love, but it's her reaction I'm afraid of, she worked so hard on it, that even seeing it reassemble itself, she'd still be devastated." she says quietly "you know how fragile she is, I just don't want to see her heart broken"

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia nods "I know love, but it's her reaction I'm afraid of, she worked so hard on it, that even seeing it reassemble itself, she'd still be devastated." she says quietly "you know how fragile she is, I just don't want to see her heart broken"

Techno then took a look at her personality profile to see that Digit would likely become explosive if she smashes the sculpture. Also reassembling it would likely make her worse...

TU: I better make sure she doesn't drop that sculpture. Let's just say she'll get explosive and I don't want to talk about the details of it.

Techno then took hold of the sculpture with his magic in a way Digit wouldn't notice. It was so he could quickly save the sculpture if Digit drops it or swings it into another table...

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then took a look at her personality profile to see that Digit would likely become explosive if she smashes the sculpture. Also reassembling it would likely make her worse...

TU: I better make sure she doesn't  drop that sculpture. Let's just say she'll get explosive and I don't want to talk about the details of it.

Techno then took hold of the sculpture with his magic in a way Digit wouldn't notice. It was so he could quickly save the sculpture if Digit drops it or swings it into another table...

Celestia smiles and nods "How about we go for a swim once the table is set up with her creations?" she asks "That water looked really lovely and I bet Luna is starting to feel a little lonely"

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia smiles and nods "How about we go for a swim once the table is set up with her creations?" she asks "That water looked really lovely and I bet Luna is starting to feel a little lonely"

TU: Yea! I'ld love to play in the pool! Maybe I should do some fun Lego things in the pool like I could do the Lego dam breach in the pool and it would be a lot of fun!

(I'm going to bed now as it's getting late and I've got to get up at 6:30AM tomorrow morning. :) ) 

23 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yea! I'ld love to play in the pool! Maybe I should do some fun Lego things in the pool like I could do the Lego dam breach in the pool and it would be a lot of fun!

(I'm going to bed now as it's getting late and I've got to get up at 6:30AM tomorrow morning. :) ) 

After the sculpture was carefully placed on the table, Digital giggles and skips around happily "Daddy? Can I take my pirate ships into the pool too please?" she asks as she holds up the lego sets that Techno had given her "pretty please?"

7 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

After the sculpture was carefully placed on the table, Digital giggles and skips around happily "Daddy? Can I take my pirate ships into the pool too please?" she asks as she holds up the lego sets that Techno had given her "pretty please?"

TU: Off cause you can Digit! To be honest I was going to do exactly the same thing with these Lego buses and trucks as they are really fun to sink in the pool!

There was a table that had over 200 buses and trucks all compacted onto a large table. Techno picked up his favourite ones and teleported them up to the pool...

TU: I guess it's time we join Luna in the pool plus maby Discord should join us here so I'll put him in the pool with us!

Everyone was then teleported into the pool and Discord was in the pool already...

DC: So this is your paradise universe Techno!? It's awesome!! Plus I found this Lego dude who's sitting on a Lego blowfly toilet!

MF: Okay it may be funny that my butt is superglued to this blowfly toilet but seriously please don't drown me in the pool!

TU: I wonder what Foust thinks of this place. Ohh she's actually sleeping over there talking a well deserved nap!

Foust was lying down in a deck chair to the side of the pool sleeping...

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Off cause you can Digit! To be honest I was going to do exactly the same thing with these Lego buses and trucks as they are really fun to sink in the pool!

There was a table that had over 200 buses and trucks all compacted onto a large table. Techno picked up his favourite ones and teleported them up to the pool...

TU: I guess it's time we join Luna in the pool plus maby Discord should join us here so I'll put him in the pool with us!

Everyone was then teleported into the pool and Discord was in the pool already...

DC: So this is your paradise universe Techno!? It's awesome!! Plus I found this Lego dude who's sitting on a Lego blowfly toilet!

MF: Okay it may be funny that my butt is superglued to this blowfly toilet but seriously please don't drown me in the pool!

TU: I wonder what Foust thinks of this place. Ohh she's actually sleeping over there talking a well deserved nap!

Foust was lying down in a deck chair to the side of the pool sleeping...

Celestia giggles and snorts "Yeah I found that little lego man on the toilet to be quite funny" she says and laughs at Luna's eyeroll reaction "Oh come on Luna, lighten up, We'r on holiday, there's no need to be so serious all the time" she says as she slides into the pool and sighs as she feels the water surround her.

Digital also carefully slides in with all her lego contraptions and giggles

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia giggles and snorts "Yeah I found that little lego man on the toilet to be quite funny" she says and laughs at Luna's eyeroll reaction "Oh come on Luna, lighten up, We'r on holiday, there's no need to be so serious all the time" she says as she slides into the pool and sighs as she feels the water surround her.

Digital also carefully slides in with all her lego contraptions and giggles

TU: You know I'll show you all something really cool! Just wach this!

Techno took one of his Lego buses and dropped it into the pool from around two meters above the water. The bus smashed when it impacted with the water but Techno wasn't finished...

TU: Now let's play it back shall we!

The bus then reversed itself smashing and went back to just before it hit the water. It then kept on playing the same impact with the water and playing itself in reverse when it got to the end of the set timeline point.

TU: To be honest I've put the bus into an automatic rewinding time playback loop. You can really do some amazing things with it.

GU: We're going cinematic finally! Now that's my sweet spot right there!

(Goodnight I'm signing off for the night now. :) ) 

16 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: You know I'll show you all something really cool! Just wach this!

Techno took one of his Lego buses and dropped it into the pool from around two meters above the water. The bus smashed when it impacted with the water but Techno wasn't finished...

TU: Now let's play it back shall we!

The bus then reversed itself smashing and went back to just before it hit the water. It then kept on playing the same impact with the water and playing itself in reverse when it got to the end of the set timeline point.

TU: To be honest I've put the bus into an automatic rewinding time playback loop. You can really do some amazing things with it.

GU: We're going cinematic finally! Now that's my sweet spot right there!

(Goodnight I'm signing off for the night now. :) ) 

Digital giggles as she watched but then quite happily went about playing with her lego pirates, being sure not to lose any small pieces. She makes it go zooming around the pool with her magic, and it even made a little noise as it did so, which made her happy enough to squeal and giggle and clap her hands.

Luna smiles as she sees the adorable display "Now that is precious"

2 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Digital giggles as she watched but then quite happily went about playing with her lego pirates, being sure not to lose any small pieces. She makes it go zooming around the pool with her magic, and it even made a little noise as it did so, which made her happy enough to squeal and giggle and clap her hands.

Luna smiles as she sees the adorable display "Now that is precious"

TU: You know Luna it's incredible what computer programing can do if you push for it. It's an old quote from the presentation in 2040. Like just take a look at Digit and it's actually amazing to think that it's all computer programing running her and it's the same for all of us. It's a real revolutionary thing of how I could create a fully aware being with nothing but advanced programing back when I created you and Celestia.        

33 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: You know Luna it's incredible what computer programing can do if you push for it. It's an old quote from the presentation in 2040. Like just take a look at Digit and it's actually amazing to think that it's all computer programing running her and it's the same for all of us. It's a real revolutionary thing of how I could create a fully aware being with nothing but advanced programing back when I created you and Celestia.        

Celestia nods and smiles "She's just like a little filly" she says softly and giggles as Digi swim up to her and hugs her "Hello there sweetheart, are you having fun? Did you thank your daddy for giving you the lego sets?" Digital nods.

48 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia nods and smiles "She's just like a little filly" she says softly and giggles as Digi swim up to her and hugs her "Hello there sweetheart, are you having fun? Did you thank your daddy for giving you the lego sets?" Digital nods.

TU: Ohh of course you did Digit! Now Luna remember that she's still developing her manors and initiative. Now Digit there is a Lego train line that runs through the bottom of the pool plus there's another one inside the pool wall!

there was a long strip of glass flooring at the bottom of the pool with a two track Lego railway line visible under it. There was also another long strip of glass running along the wall of the pool with another two track line tunnel behind it. There where Lego trains passing by constantly through both lines...

TU: Now that's only a tiny section of track that's a part of the massive complex Lego train network that runs through the entire island and there's a number of lines that run through the garden too!

17 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh of course you did Digit! Now Luna remember that she's still developing her manors and initiative. Now Digit there is a Lego train line that runs through the bottom of the pool plus there's another one inside the pool wall!

there was a long strip of glass flooring at the bottom of the pool with a two track Lego railway line visible under it. There was also another long strip of glass running along the wall of the pool with another two track line tunnel behind it. There where Lego trains passing by constantly through both lines...

TU: Now that's only a tiny section of track that's a part of the massive complex Lego train network that runs through the entire island and there's a number of lines that run through the garden too!

Digital giggles and becomes fascinated by the lego trains going past her, Luna smiles "I know, but it doesn't hurt to remind her every now and then" she says as she too looks at the trains. Celestia smiles and shakes her head as she sits next to Techno in the pool "you really are a wonderful father figure Techno" she coos to him as she kisses him

59 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Digital giggles and becomes fascinated by the lego trains going past her, Luna smiles "I know, but it doesn't hurt to remind her every now and then" she says as she too looks at the trains. Celestia smiles and shakes her head as she sits next to Techno in the pool "you really are a wonderful father figure Techno" she coos to him as she kisses him

TU: Wait I'm a father!?

Techno then froze for a few seconds as he was going through a massive process of his system compering his program to past events related to parenting. It was also majorly modifying a section of Techno's personality...

TU: I am a true father and I've been one all this time without me realising it! I was so afraid of being a parent when I was a human in fear that I would mess up and blow it but I become one without me releasing when I first started creating ponies!

FO: That's the term I've been looking for! I've always been aware of your parent like behaviour with your creations but I just couldn't think of a way to explain it to you Techno. So Celestia thanks for sparking that aspect of Techno's personality!

5 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Wait I'm a father!?

Techno then froze for a few seconds as he was going through a massive process of his system compering his program to past events related to parenting. It was also majorly modifying a section of Techno's personality...

TU: I am a true father and I've been one all this time without me realising it! I was so afraid of being a parent when I was a human in fear that I would mess up and blow it but I become one without me releasing when I first started creating ponies!

FO: That's the term I've been looking for! I've always been aware of your parent like behaviour with your creations but I just couldn't think of a way to explain it to you Techno. So Celestia thanks for sparking that aspect of Techno's personality!

Celestia smiles and hugs him "That's the spirit, but just look at Digital, in a short span of time, you've made her really happy and done everything within your power to make sure that she stays happy." she says and nuzzles him

Luna nods with a smile "It is true, I think she has got to be the happiest pony I know"