Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

17 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Scarlet smiles as she was now snuggled in Lauren's cape along with everyone else;s.. "I tried to do my best to cater to everyone's personalities and likes" she says as she snuggles all the critters and of course every one of her friends that had come up to her. She had a big smile on her face and her eyes closed.

Luna smiles "These capes are wonderful, but Scarlet, do you think you could maybe work with Rarity for something for us for the Gala?"

TU: To the honest Luna I've already got an idea for an FX show for the gala and it's literally when all of equestria is going to turn into a neon look and disassemble into a massive ring that's orbiting equestria. Obviously everybody isn't going to get disassembled but everything that isn't alive in equestria is. It's all then going to reassemble itself exactly as it was and the show will look extremely good plus I'll have one of my favourite soundtracks playing during the show! Anyways Scarlet the amazing thing about us as universal beings is that our personalities can be literally anything we want like we can change our personalities to adapt to new environments! Anyways I really love it here!

Techno then closed his eyes as he was cuddled in everyone's capes...

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To the honest Luna I've already got an idea for an FX show for the gala and it's literally when all of equestria is going to turn into a neon look and disassemble into a massive ring that's orbiting equestria. Obviously everybody isn't going to get disassembled but everything that isn't alive in equestria is. It's all then going to reassemble itself exactly as it was and the show will look extremely good plus I'll have one of my favourite soundtracks playing during the show! Anyways Scarlet the amazing thing about us as universal beings is that our personalities can be literally anything we want like we can change our personalities to adapt to new environments! Anyways I really love it here!

Techno then closed his eyes as he was cuddled in everyone's capes...

Luna smiles "That sound wonderful, but I was meaning about dresses, suits and well our capes." she says with a smile and nuzzles Shadow who had snuggled with everyone, and strangely enough his cape had been enhanced to blend in with the others, making them look darker but also shadowy as well as sparkly like a night sky.

31 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Luna smiles "That sound wonderful, but I was meaning about dresses, suits and well our capes." she says with a smile and nuzzles Shadow who had snuggled with everyone, and strangely enough his cape had been enhanced to blend in with the others, making them look darker but also shadowy as well as sparkly like a night sky.

Shadow's cape also caused the blue circuit board patterns on Techno's cape to start glowing...

TU: To be honest Luna I really could do a good job at what you mentioned to! Anyways everyone's capes were actually designed by my system automatically without me doing anything and it happened while we were on our way here in the universal jet! Anyways my cape really looks like it's a computer motherboard that's powered on because the blue circuit patterns in it are glowing now! 

RT: Yes the gala! So ad least this year I've got Techno and Scarlet to also work designing everyone's dresses and suits for the event! Anyways I believe everyone already has a cape from what Techno's system did earlier!

(Also if you search Techno Universal on Google images you'll see a few pics from MLP forums of my OC! :) )

Edited by Techno Universal

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Shadow's cape also caused the blue circuit board patterns on Techno's cape to start glowing...

TU: To be honest Luna I really could do a good job at what you mentioned to! Anyways everyone's capes were actually designed by my system automatically without me doing anything and it happened while we were on our way here in the universal jet! Anyways my cape really looks like it's a computer motherboard that's powered on because the blue circuit patterns in it are glowing now! 

RT: Yes the gala! So ad least this year I've got Techno and Scarlet to also work designing everyone's dresses and suits for the event! Anyways I believe everyone already has a cape from what Techno's system did earlier!

(Also if you search Techno Universal on Google images you'll see a few pics from MLP forums of my OC! :) )

Luna smiles and nods "Of course, and I wouldn't dream of changing them, the designs are just so perfect, but to have a lovely nice new dress to wear to compliment the cape would be simply perfect as well" she says with a smile and a nod, picking up a little badger pup and cuddles it "Hello little Badger"

21 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Luna smiles and nods "Of course, and I wouldn't dream of changing them, the designs are just so perfect, but to have a lovely nice new dress to wear to compliment the cape would be simply perfect as well" she says with a smile and a nod, picking up a little badger pup and cuddles it "Hello little Badger"

RT: Really to be honest Luna I thought originally that I was the only one who could possibly create designs that were just so perfect but apparently Techno can do it to! Maybe Scarlet could do it as well but still I can imagine that it would be just lovely to have a fancy dress on under your cape!

TU: Ohh and we've got a new friend with us! That badger is actually really cute but still I think that the two chickens are even more puffier and snuggly! Anyways I just noticed now that Celestia's cape is completely white with a golden yellow outline plus it's also got her cutie mark on it! Once again it's a design that I absolutely love and it's literally perfect for Celestia! 

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

RT: Really to be honest Luna I thought originally that I was the only one who could possibly create designs that were just so perfect but apparently Techno can do it to! Maybe Scarlet could do it as well but still I can imagine that it would be just lovely to have a fancy dress on under your cape!

TU: Ohh and we've got a new friend with us! That badger is actually really cute but still I think that the two chickens are even more puffier and snuggly! Anyways I just noticed now that Celestia's cape is completely white with a golden yellow outline plus it's also got her cutie mark on it! Once again it's a design that I absolutely love and it's literally perfect for Celestia! 

Scarlet smiles and nods "I think I could help with the dresses and suits, it'll be fun" she says and gently pets the badger "You're right there Techno, the badger is cute but it's fur is more brittle than soft and fluffy, but the hens' feathers are very soft and fluffy" she giggles as she looks at Celestia who was snuggled under her cape.

Celestia smiles "It indeed is perfect, fits me perfectly, it would seem all of our capes match our cutie marks in a way"

50 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "I think I could help with the dresses and suits, it'll be fun" she says and gently pets the badger "You're right there Techno, the badger is cute but it's fur is more brittle than soft and fluffy, but the hens' feathers are very soft and fluffy" she giggles as she looks at Celestia who was snuggled under her cape.

Celestia smiles "It indeed is perfect, fits me perfectly, it would seem all of our capes match our cutie marks in a way"

TU: Apparently the main reason how my system is able to create perfect cape designs like that is because of the complex algorithm engine behind it. Like when it's simplified it calculates the design based on your general colour scheme, cutie mark, personality and your intrests. To speed things up it usually uses pre loaded design schematics but it's only in rare occasions when it will actually create completely new schematics. Now the colours and cutie marks are then added to the schematics and there's another extremely complex set of algorithms behind how it chooses the colours and what orientation to have the cutie mark in. Anyways that's really just a simplified explanation of how the design algorithm engine works but still it would also operate in a very similar way if it was designing dresses or suits. Anyways Scarlet I can imagine you'll have a lot of fun designing with us!

GU: I guess that's logical!

RT: Very interesting. Plus I probably have that same algorithm engine built into my system!

FO: I definitely have it myself to because of how I was able to fully design trillions of ponies!

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Apparently the main reason how my system is able to create perfect cape designs like that is because of the complex algorithm engine behind it. Like when it's simplified it calculates the design based on your general colour scheme, cutie mark, personality and your intrests. To speed things up it usually uses pre loaded design schematics but it's only in rare occasions when it will actually create completely new schematics. Now the colours and cutie marks are then added to the schematics and there's another extremely complex set of algorithms behind how it chooses the colours and what orientation to have the cutie mark in. Anyways that's really just a simplified explanation of how the design algorithm engine works but still it would also operate in a very similar way if it was designing dresses or suits. Anyways Scarlet I can imagine you'll have a lot of fun designing with us!

GU: I guess that's logical!

RT: Very interesting. Plus I probably have that same algorithm engine built into my system!

FO: I definitely have it myself to because of how I was able to fully design trillions of ponies!

Scarlet smiles and nods as she continues to cuddle everypony and the critters "I wonder where Discord went off to, i hope he's not causing too much chaos" she says and closes her eyes, trying to see if she could detect where Discord had gotten off to and what he was up to.

4 hours ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Scarlet smiles and nods as she continues to cuddle everypony and the critters "I wonder where Discord went off to, i hope he's not causing too much chaos" she says and closes her eyes, trying to see if she could detect where Discord had gotten off to and what he was up to.

Just as Scarlet said it Discord was directly above them and he was parachuting down straight into the group with his cape...

DC: I'm coming in!

Discord then landed right next to Futtershy and then wrapped his cape around her...

DC: I'm back everyone! I was just hovering around equestria looking at everyone's capes and seeing how they are reacting to them! Anyways I need to cuddle with my beautiful Flutershy right here for a while!

FL: That's quite obvious Discord knowing you! Anyways your cape is actually really nice!

TU: I thought you would be looking around at everyone's capes Discord! Anyways Scarlet you can not only view live footage from others but you can also rewind as see exactly what they did and witnessed previously! It's like if you want you can take a look at how everyone was reacting to their capes through Discord's memory!

RT: Yeah I really do wonder how everyone is reacting to their new capes! I can probably imagine that they are looking at each other's capes flowing in the wind!

FO: That sounds about right Rarity!

TU: But still everyone should be still going on with their daily tasks like what I mentioned on the jet. It's because of the completion principle!

(Going out now and here's a really interesting and funny henhouse drama video! :)

)

21 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Just as Scarlet said it Discord was directly above them and he was parachuting down straight into the group with his cape...

DC: I'm coming in!

Discord then landed right next to Futtershy and then wrapped his cape around her...

DC: I'm back everyone! I was just hovering around equestria looking at everyone's capes and seeing how they are reacting to them! Anyways I need to cuddle with my beautiful Flutershy right here for a while!

FL: That's quite obvious Discord knowing you! Anyways your cape is actually really nice!

TU: I thought you would be looking around at everyone's capes Discord! Anyways Scarlet you can not only view live footage from others but you can also rewind as see exactly what they did and witnessed previously! It's like if you want you can take a look at how everyone was reacting to their capes through Discord's memory!

RT: Yeah I really do wonder how everyone is reacting to their new capes! I can probably imagine that they are looking at each other's capes flowing in the wind!

FO: That sounds about right Rarity!

TU: But still everyone should be still going on with their daily tasks like what I mentioned on the jet. It's because of the completion principle!

(Going out now and here's a really interesting and funny henhouse drama video! :)

)

"Everypony seemed to be going about their daily business, some where conversing about their capes but otherwise, everything seemed to be normal" Luna says with a smile and nuzzles Shadow "but it did look really nice seeing everypony enjoying their capes,quite a nice addition really" she finishes and closes her eyes "I'd love for my dress to be a navy blue with sequins that looks like sparkling stars, do you think you can do that?"

Scarlet smiles "I'm sure with all our collective programming and all our talents combines, that we can make a very lovely dress for you Luna, its the least we can do"

4 hours ago, Natasha Xalian said:

"Everypony seemed to be going about their daily business, some where conversing about their capes but otherwise, everything seemed to be normal" Luna says with a smile and nuzzles Shadow "but it did look really nice seeing everypony enjoying their capes,quite a nice addition really" she finishes and closes her eyes "I'd love for my dress to be a navy blue with sequins that looks like sparkling stars, do you think you can do that?"

Scarlet smiles "I'm sure with all our collective programming and all our talents combines, that we can make a very lovely dress for you Luna, its the least we can do"

(Finally home from school and my bus was finally on time! It was literally coming 10-15 minutes late for all of last week and finally it turned up on time today! :) )

TU: Yeah even though my system just decided to start doing it's own thing in the background it's now made a really good addition to equestria with the capes that it created. Anyways Luna I just put your design profile though the design algorithm for dress designs and it's come up with a design that it quite similar to what you have mentioned Luna except it's possibly better than what you can imagine but I'll keep it a surprise for you Luna!

RT: Really Techno I can see that you've sent me the design and really I can honestly agree that it's more beautiful than I thought Luna would imagine. I guess it really is a perfect design Techno!

TU: I thought so to Rarity! Anyways I'll probably design something for Foust over here to!

FO: I'm now starting to get excited on what my dress is going to be! I know that you know me deep into the core Techno so it's defiantly going to be something that's perfect for me!

TU: I'll see what my system can do Foust! Anyways Scarlet and Rarity maybe we should try designing each other's outfits to so we actually don't design our own! I'll be fun!

RT: Really that would make things a lot more fun and interesting for us Techno!

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(Finally home from school and my bus was finally on time! It was literally coming 10-15 minutes late for all of last week and finally it turned up on time today! :) )

TU: Yeah even though my system just decided to start doing it's own thing in the background it's now made a really good addition to equestria with the capes that it created. Anyways Luna I just put your design profile though the design algorithm for dress designs and it's come up with a design that it quite similar to what you have mentioned Luna except it's possibly better than what you can imagine but I'll keep it a surprise for you Luna!

RT: Really Techno I can see that you've sent me the design and really I can honestly agree that it's more beautiful than I thought Luna would imagine. I guess it really is a perfect design Techno!

TU: I thought so to Rarity! Anyways I'll probably design something for Foust over here to!

FO: I'm now starting to get excited on what my dress is going to be! I know that you know me deep into the core Techno so it's defiantly going to be something that's perfect for me!

TU: I'll see what my system can do Foust! Anyways Scarlet and Rarity maybe we should try designing each other's outfits to so we actually don't design our own! I'll be fun!

RT: Really that would make things a lot more fun and interesting for us Techno!

Scarlet smiles and nods "Yeah, if we design each other's outfits, it'll be a real surprise to see what we think each other would look good in" she says as she nuzzles Sunburst

5 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "Yeah, if we design each other's outfits, it'll be a real surprise to see what we think each other would look good in" she says as she nuzzles Sunburst

(I have made some really funny YouTube poop videos on my IPad and I'll have to show you them when we meet on the train! Also one of them is a Toy Story one! :) )

TU: Well really that's the main point of it right there Scarlet! Anyways do you think we should get started with the designs now?

RT: I believe so Techno!

SB: It's really nice to cuddle with you Scarlet! Anyways feel free to go off with Techno now and work on the dress and suit designs!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

(I have made some really funny YouTube poop videos on my IPad and I'll have to show you them when we meet on the train! Also one of them is a Toy Story one! :) )

TU: Well really that's the main point of it right there Scarlet! Anyways do you think we should get started with the designs now?

RT: I believe so Techno!

SB: It's really nice to cuddle with you Scarlet! Anyways feel free to go off with Techno now and work on the dress and suit designs!

Scarlet smiles "Alright sweetie, I'll come back when I'm done with Rarity and Techno" she then kisses Sunburst and turns to Techno "Well then, shall we?" she asks as she begins trotting towards Rarity's boutique.

10 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Scarlet smiles "Alright sweetie, I'll come back when I'm done with Rarity and Techno" she then kisses Sunburst and turns to Techno "Well then, shall we?" she asks as she begins trotting towards Rarity's boutique.

Techno and Rarity then followed Scarlet down to the boutique...

TU: Okay that's very funny but convenient! It's literally one of my universal energy PCs on your desk Rarity and it just appeared there somehow. Probably my system put it there but anyways I guess we should get started!

RT: That's obvious Techno! I just need a moment to get some design schematic ideas!

Rarity then started placing pieces of fabric on her manikins as she was playing around with different formations and she was generating new design schematics in her system. Meanwhile Techno was sitting on the PC and tons of designs were appearing on the screen as they were forming a massive list...

19 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno and Rarity then followed Scarlet down to the boutique...

TU: Okay that's very funny but convenient! It's literally one of my universal energy PCs on your desk Rarity and it just appeared there somehow. Probably my system put it there but anyways I guess we should get started!

RT: That's obvious Techno! I just need a moment to get some design schematic ideas!

Rarity then started placing pieces of fabric on her manikins as she was playing around with different formations and she was generating new design schematics in her system. Meanwhile Techno was sitting on the PC and tons of designs were appearing on the screen as they were forming a massive list...

Scarlet simply just smiled and continued to look around at designs that Rarity already had made, trying to get inspirtation from them, seeing what she believed would be good for her.

7 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Scarlet simply just smiled and continued to look around at designs that Rarity already had made, trying to get inspirtation from them, seeing what she believed would be good for her.

RT: Okay I think I'm really getting some ideas for new dress design schematics here! To be honest my system has already created like 89 designs with me just playing around with fabric on a manikin!

TU: That really shows how fast the processing speed is in us! Anyways Scarlet if you take a look at the dress design schematics in your memory there's probably already tons of new ones that have appeared! Plus also the schematics will even show the ponies to they will suit best to!

(To be honest I'm currently really going into the deepest parts of my mind with the dress designs. Plus it's also a part of me that I've never been able to bring up until now! :) )

23 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

RT: Okay I think I'm really getting some ideas for new dress design schematics here! To be honest my system has already created like 89 designs with me just playing around with fabric on a manikin!

TU: That really shows how fast the processing speed is in us! Anyways Scarlet if you take a look at the dress design schematics in your memory there's probably already tons of new ones that have appeared! Plus also the schematics will even show the ponies to they will suit best to!

(I'm kinda bummed out, it's hard to find the final album i need to complete the discography of my favorite band now(

Scarlet smiles, sitting down to pet Opal and cuddle her in her lap "There there Opal, I'm sure Rarity will notice you soon" she says, still looking around the room and sighing.

7 hours ago, Natasha Xalian said:

(I'm kinda bummed out, it's hard to find the final album i need to complete the discography of my favorite band now(

Scarlet smiles, sitting down to pet Opal and cuddle her in her lap "There there Opal, I'm sure Rarity will notice you soon" she says, still looking around the room and sighing.

(I'm probably going to bed now! :) )

TU: To be honest Scarlet your probably now getting ideas from Opal!

RT: Ohh there's the darling! 

Rarity then picked up Opal with her magic and put her down on her back with her cape wrapped around her...

RT: I bet this is really nice Opal!

TU: Opal probably loves your cape Rarity! It's just so soft and warm for her! Anyways what's interesting is that a number of dress designs coming from my system have parts of them that are lose like it might be bits of fabric hanging off the front of sides or even like a large vail. It's like those designs have parts of them that are designed to look good when they flutter around in the wind and I guess it's my system just going free again with that mysterious unexplainable part of me. Anyways it's quite interesting to see it do it's thing though!

14 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(I'm probably going to bed now! :) )

TU: To be honest Scarlet your probably now getting ideas from Opal!

RT: Ohh there's the darling! 

Rarity then picked up Opal with her magic and put her down on her back with her cape wrapped around her...

RT: I bet this is really nice Opal!

TU: Opal probably loves your cape Rarity! It's just so soft and warm for her! Anyways what's interesting is that a number of dress designs coming from my system have parts of them that are lose like it might be bits of fabric hanging off the front of sides or even like a large vail. It's like those designs have parts of them that are designed to look good when they flutter around in the wind and I guess it's my system just going free again with that mysterious unexplainable part of me. Anyways it's quite interesting to see it do it's thing though!

Scarlet smiles and nods as she then sits up "Sure am, I think I have the perfect design for Rarity" she says as she continues to trot around and look at all the various designs, trying to find one that she thinks would be best to look at.

Opal mewls softly before curling up in her cape and purring

2 hours ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Scarlet smiles and nods as she then sits up "Sure am, I think I have the perfect design for Rarity" she says as she continues to trot around and look at all the various designs, trying to find one that she thinks would be best to look at.

Opal mewls softly before curling up in her cape and purring

(And I'm finally home from school! Once again I'm very happy because of how everything went smoothly on the train and bus on the way home! Like the bus wasn't late and I managed to get an earlier bus today so I'm really happy with that! :) )

RT: I guess I'm now a new portable cat bed for Opal! Plus I'll design a suit for you Techno and I'll add some futuristic details to it but it will be a surprise for you!

TU: Your really right on with that one Rarity! Anyways I'm trying to design a dress you Scarlet and I think I'm already getting a really good picture of exactly what your dress should be!

40 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(And I'm finally home from school! Once again I'm very happy because of how everything went smoothly on the train and bus on the way home! Like the bus wasn't late and I managed to get an earlier bus today so I'm really happy with that! :) )

RT: I guess I'm now a new portable cat bed for Opal! Plus I'll design a suit for you Techno and I'll add some futuristic details to it but it will be a surprise for you!

TU: Your really right on with that one Rarity! Anyways I'm trying to design a dress you Scarlet and I think I'm already getting a really good picture of exactly what your dress should be!

(Out of these which do you like the best? Flareon, Eevee, Growlithe, Ninetails, Jolteon, Vapoeron or Litten?)

Scarlet smiles "Of course you would already have an idea for a dress for me already" she giggles and continues looking around "I'm pretty easy to please, and you wouldn't really have to look deep into my thoughts as to what I believe I would look good in, though hopefully one of the changes to me now I am like you, is my fashion sense, it was pretty bad and basic when I was a human"

7 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

(Out of these which do you like the best? Flareon, Eevee, Growlithe, Ninetails, Jolteon, Vapoeron or Litten?)

Scarlet smiles "Of course you would already have an idea for a dress for me already" she giggles and continues looking around "I'm pretty easy to please, and you wouldn't really have to look deep into my thoughts as to what I believe I would look good in, though hopefully one of the changes to me now I am like you, is my fashion sense, it was pretty bad and basic when I was a human"

(Well I'm not really into Pokemon myself but that's more my younger brother who's into Pokemon. Anyways my favourite might be Flareon as it sort of represents the highly controlled aggressive capabilities of me. Those are basically my fighting abilities that are controlled by the switch in my system! :) )

TU: Well really in this case I guess that really deep down feminine part of me would be very useful! Anyways I've always had that feminine component deep inside and it's been mostly unused. It's like the feminine component was put into me so I could also be in a female body and not be a transgender. So I believe that the system leaned that mistake from you so it designed me in a way where I can be nether born as male or female without being a transgender. It's like I've always had that additional female mindset there just in case but I've almost never used it but I have taken advantage of some of the things in that mostly unused mindset like I can think in a way that a female would and that would allow me to understand females a lot better than most other males can. Anyways it's probably also hugely contributed in the design of female ponies so it actually might be more important than it actually seems.

RT: It's really interesting to hear that you have always had a deep female side to you Techno! Anyways it's probably really going to help with the dress designs!     

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

(Well I'm not really into Pokemon myself but that's more my younger brother who's into Pokemon. Anyways my favourite might be Flareon as it sort of represents the highly controlled aggressive capabilities of me. Those are basically my fighting abilities that are controlled by the switch in my system! :) )

TU: Well really in this case I guess that really deep down feminine part of me would be very useful! Anyways I've always had that feminine component deep inside and it's been mostly unused. It's like the feminine component was put into me so I could also be in a female body and not be a transgender. So I believe that the system leaned that mistake from you so it designed me in a way where I can be nether born as male or female without being a transgender. It's like I've always had that additional female mindset there just in case but I've almost never used it but I have taken advantage of some of the things in that mostly unused mindset like I can think in a way that a female would and that would allow me to understand females a lot better than most other males can. Anyways it's probably also hugely contributed in the design of female ponies so it actually might be more important than it actually seems.

RT: It's really interesting to hear that you have always had a deep female side to you Techno! Anyways it's probably really going to help with the dress designs!     

(Hmm okay then)

Scarlet smiles and hums to herself "True enough, that femininity will definitely help you with designing the dress, though there were a number of fashion designers when we were human that were male" she explains and smiles

10 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

(Hmm okay then)

Scarlet smiles and hums to herself "True enough, that femininity will definitely help you with designing the dress, though there were a number of fashion designers when we were human that were male" she explains and smiles

TU: I actually know and even when I from when I was a teen back then I actually already had the mental capabilities to actually be a fashion designer and I sort of did get to bring out those capabilities in the RP we had going back then Scarlet! Anyways I guess the femininity component in you Scarlet was simply slightly too great and it caused you to be a transgender but with me I believe the femininity was completely equal and balanced with my primary male behaviour component. Anyways I'll probably spawn in your dress tonight Scarlet while you're sleeping and you'll wake up to seeing it in your bedroom closet! It's probably going to be the same delivery method for everyone that's coming to the gala.

RT: Really that's actually a really good idea for delivering everyone's outfits for the gala! I guess you and Scarlet would be teleporting the dresses and suits to everyone's closets!

TU: Well probably that's going to be the case!