Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then lifted his head up to then lick Scarlet's nose...

Scarlet softly giggles and slowly opens her eyes "Hello Techno love" she says with a soft purr and licks his nose back, he was then picked up by another of the mother Bengals by the scruff of the neck as she prepares to wash and groom him.

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet softly giggles and slowly opens her eyes "Hello Techno love" she says with a soft purr and licks his nose back, he was then picked up by another of the mother Bengals by the scruff of the neck as she prepares to wash and groom him.

TU: Your purr really is beautiful Scarlet and it makes me happier than ever.

When the mother picked him up...

TU: Ohh! Now this is something I've never experienced before!

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Your purr really is beautiful Scarlet and it makes me happier than ever.

When the mother picked him up...

TU: Ohh! Now this is something I've never experienced before!

Scarlet giggles and purrs "I think she thinks you are a kitten to her" she purrs some more as the mother to her continued to wash and groom her, then the father cat paws in, curls up next to the mother and gives Scarlet a small lick of hello.

14 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet giggles and purrs "I think she thinks you are a kitten to her" she purrs some more as the mother to her continued to wash and groom her, then the father cat paws in, curls up next to the mother and gives Scarlet a small lick of hello.

TU: This really is nice! Anyways it's really cute of how he just kissed you!

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: This really is nice! Anyways it's really cute of how he just kissed you!

Scarlet giggles and purrs "Daddy loves me so much and so does mummy" she says as she curls up in her mother's forepaws and starts to purr lovingly and kept an eye on Techno.

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet giggles and purrs "Daddy loves me so much and so does mummy" she says as she curls up in her mother's forepaws and starts to purr lovingly and kept an eye on Techno.

Techno then smiled to then snuggle up with Scarlet...

TU: Ohh we all love you Scarlet! And it all started with me being there for you in the beginning!

20 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then smiled to then snuggle up with Scarlet...

TU: Ohh we all love you Scarlet! And it all started with me being there for you in the beginning!

Scarlet purrs "I know, but in my dream my kitty daddy really loves me and takes care of me...speaking of kitties, i thought Luna would be here as well"

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet purrs "I know, but in my dream my kitty daddy really loves me and takes care of me...speaking of kitties, i thought Luna would be here as well"

TU: Ohh she is! Well a moment ago Luna was here but she left to go and check out the dreams of others!

6 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh she is! Well a moment ago Luna was here but she left to go and check out the dreams of others!

Scarlet nods and curled up more and started purring louder. "I bet she loved watching my dream"

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods and curled up more and started purring louder. "I bet she loved watching my dream"

TU: Yeah it really made Luna happy to see your dream. Anyways in the beginning I apparently put a program into her system that would tell her to wach over you Scarlet in your sleep but after the incident happened I had no idea why that program component was there but I thought it was important so I left it be.

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it really made Luna happy to see your dream. Anyways in the beginning I apparently put a program into her system that would tell her to wach over you Scarlet in your sleep but after the incident happened I had no idea why that program component was there but I thought it was important so I left it be.

Scarlet nods and smiles "Mm yes that does sound like you and something you would do" she says, continuing to purr until a lovely blue cat paws up to her and nuzzles her before curling up with her. "Hello to you too Luna" she says softly and smiles with a very loud purr.

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods and smiles "Mm yes that does sound like you and something you would do" she says, continuing to purr until a lovely blue cat paws up to her and nuzzles her before curling up with her. "Hello to you too Luna" she says softly and smiles with a very loud purr.

TU: And your back as a cat Luna! Ohh this is so nice being with you two!

Techno then also wrapped his cape around Luna while he also wrapped Luna's cape around Scarlet. He was now purring louder than ever...

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: And your back as a cat Luna! Ohh this is so nice being with you two!

Techno then also wrapped his cape around Luna while he also wrapped Luna's cape around Scarlet. He was now purring louder than ever...

Scarlet purred even more as she felt the love from every kitty in her dream "I wish this could be real, but dream is good though, as it does feel real, very real"

10 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet purred even more as she felt the love from every kitty in her dream "I wish this could be real, but dream is good though, as it does feel real, very real"

TU: Well the thing is with virtual universes Scarlet is that you can also change settings for your own being when starting the universe so when your in it you don't even know that you're inside a virtual universe! 

7 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well the thing is with virtual universes Scarlet is that you can also change settings for your own being when starting the universe so when your in it you don't even know that you're inside a virtual universe! 

Scarlet smiles and nods "Well yes that is true, and seeing as the Gala isn't until later, I suppose I could have some time in the waking world as a kitty cat" she purrs loudly and nuzzles Techno.

Scarlet smiles and nods "Well yes that is true, and seeing as the Gala isn't until later, I suppose I could have some time in the waking world as a kitty cat" she purrs loudly and nuzzles Techno.

Techno then snuggled up with Scarlet and he was purring loudly...

TU: Well of course you could be a cat in the real world until the gala Scarlet!

17 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then snuggled up with Scarlet and he was purring loudly...

TU: Well of course you could be a cat in the real world until the gala Scarlet!

Scarlet purrs "I think I would like that, I wonder if Maggie and Muffin will act all motherly with me like they do with the girls" she says and nuzzles both Techno and Luna, yawning softly.

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet purrs "I think I would like that, I wonder if Maggie and Muffin will act all motherly with me like they do with the girls" she says and nuzzles both Techno and Luna, yawning softly.

TU: Well they would definitely be a mother to you if you make yourself a kitten! Though they would still cuddle with you if you were an adult cat!

5 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well they would definitely be a mother to you if you make yourself a kitten! Though they would still cuddle with you if you were an adult cat!

Scarlet purrs "Mm wonderful, I think it would be nice to feel the loving touch of a mother again" she purrs and starts to cutely was her little paws.

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet purrs "Mm wonderful, I think it would be nice to feel the loving touch of a mother again" she purrs and starts to cutely was her little paws.

Techno then snuggled into Scarlet's face...

TU: Yeah to be honest I've always been interested in looking at the moment of the tail on cats. It's like I really enjoy looking at their tails twirling around up in the air and I find it quite funny.

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then snuggled into Scarlet's face...

TU: Yeah to be honest I've always been interested in looking at the moment of the tail on cats. It's like I really enjoy looking at their tails twirling around up in the air and I find it quite funny.

Scarlet purrs "Mmm, I've always loved tails of kitties, as well as their ears, noses and paws, especially the paws, they are so cute" 

10 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet purrs "Mmm, I've always loved tails of kitties, as well as their ears, noses and paws, especially the paws, they are so cute" 

TU: Yeah it's like my mom would always point out the position of Muffin's ears when Muffin was around!

26 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like my mom would always point out the position of Muffin's ears when Muffin was around!

"I just love how they flick their ears and how soft they are" Scarlet giggles.

Allan smiles and nods "Scarlet is always gently rubbing and petting her cats' ears"

"I just love how they flick their ears and how soft they are" Scarlet giggles.

Allan smiles and nods "Scarlet is always gently rubbing and petting her cats' ears"

(I think Allen isn't in this particular RP! :) )

TU: Plus the funny thing with Muffin is when she quickly turned her head to look at the source of a noise or sudden movement! Like she would go all pointy and everyone found it really funny when she did that!