Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(I think Allen isn't in this particular RP! :) )

TU: Plus the funny thing with Muffin is when she quickly turned her head to look at the source of a noise or sudden movement! Like she would go all pointy and everyone found it really funny when she did that! 

(Oh right well just think that it was Luna)

"Cats are very highly sensitive to things like noise and and sudden movement" Scarlet says "That is kind of why they like to perch on things high up, so they can sense and see things from all around them"

28 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

(Oh right well just think that it was Luna)

"Cats are very highly sensitive to things like noise and and sudden movement" Scarlet says "That is kind of why they like to perch on things high up, so they can sense and see things from all around them"

TU: Yeah it's like Muffin had her favourite spots to perch on around our house! Plus I even have natural cat instincts in a way as I was always super sensitive to noise and movement when I was alone in my room using my IPad. It's basically so I could turn it off the moment someone else came into my room so they didn't see what I was doing! So I've always had hyper senses exactly like what cats have!

(Muffin came into our house today and here she is getting frisky on the staircase while she plays with her favourite toy! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.ad76e9a4208a48a8c7e4651d62400968.jpeg

)

Edited by Techno Universal

33 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like Muffin had her favourite spots to perch on around our house! Plus I even have natural cat instincts in a way as I was always super sensitive to noise and movement when I was alone in my room using my IPad. It's basically so I could turn it off the moment someone else came into my room so they didn't see what I was doing! So I've always had hyper senses exactly like what cats have! 

Scarlet smiles "Mhm, same here, though my cue was mostly the sound of my door opening" she says and sighs as she closes her eyes as her mother kitty in the dream was washing her once more, she continues to purr "You should wash Luna, mama" she says as the mother purrs and picks Luna up by the scruff before plopping her into her forepaws next to Scarlet and begins to wash her. Luna just purrs and allows it.

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "Mhm, same here, though my cue was mostly the sound of my door opening" she says and sighs as she closes her eyes as her mother kitty in the dream was washing her once more, she continues to purr "You should wash Luna, mama" she says as the mother purrs and picks Luna up by the scruff before plopping her into her forepaws next to Scarlet and begins to wash her. Luna just purrs and allows it.

TU: Looks like Luna is really enjoying that! Anyways pretty much my main cue for becoming hyper sensitive was when I heard someone walking around upstairs or someone coming up the stairs. Anyways I've always had a really good sense of direction and it's apparently from the navigation engine and I call it Transnav as I'm basically transiting from one place to another when I'm traveling or even waking within a small building!

39 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Looks like Luna is really enjoying that! Anyways pretty much my main cue for becoming hyper sensitive was when I heard someone walking around upstairs or someone coming up the stairs. Anyways I've always had a really good sense of direction and it's apparently from the navigation engine and I call it Transnav as I'm basically transiting from one place to another when I'm traveling or even waking within a small building!

Luna smiles "Honestly I am really enjoying this, it has been such a long time since I felt the loving touch of a mother"

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna smiles "Honestly I am really enjoying this, it has been such a long time since I felt the loving touch of a mother"

TU: Yeah really the only time before this you were experiencing a loving touch like this was back when you were newly created Luna as you were like a child to me and Scarlet back then! 

14 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah really the only time before this you were experiencing a loving touch like this was back when you were newly created Luna as you were like a child to me and Scarlet back then! 

Luna nods as she continues to purr happily, snuggled up to Scarlet and being washed and groomed by the mother kitty "This really does feel nice Techno, I wouldn't be surprised if Scarlet wants to be a kitty forever after this"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Luna nods as she continues to purr happily, snuggled up to Scarlet and being washed and groomed by the mother kitty "This really does feel nice Techno, I wouldn't be surprised if Scarlet wants to be a kitty forever after this"

TU: Yeah maybe she might want to be a kitty from now on Luna but still it's a pretty unpredictable thing!

Techno then smooched Scarlet's face while purring loudly...

15 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah maybe she might want to be a kitty from now on Luna but still it's a pretty unpredictable thing!

Techno then smooched Scarlet's face while purring loudly...

(going to my appointment then shopping soon, will be on my phone, and will try to reply as much as possible) 

Scarlet smooched him back "Honestly, I wouldn't mind being a kitty, at least on and off, you know? It is so much fun"

(going to my appointment then shopping soon, will be on my phone, and will try to reply as much as possible) 

Scarlet smooched him back "Honestly, I wouldn't mind being a kitty, at least on and off, you know? It is so much fun"

TU: Yeah it's good to have a mix of everything logically! Because you're always going to get board of one thing so your going to want to do something else!

5 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's good to have a mix of everything logically! Because you're always going to get board of one thing so your going to want to do something else!

Luna smiles and nods "Indeed, as fun as it would be to always be a kitty, being alicorns, we do have a lot of responsabilities as well" she says, but noticed that Scarlet had fallen asleep and was purring loudly.

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna smiles and nods "Indeed, as fun as it would be to always be a kitty, being alicorns, we do have a lot of responsabilities as well" she says, but noticed that Scarlet had fallen asleep and was purring loudly.

TU: Yeah it's like the responsibilities I have are literally the biggest in existence by what I know of as really the equestrian and Troneon universes are dependent on me. Anyways Scarlet's puffy face there really reminds me of when Muffin was sleeping back when I was human!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like the responsibilities I have are literally the biggest in existence by what I know of as really the equestrian and Troneon universes are dependent on me. Anyways Scarlet's puffy face there really reminds me of when Muffin was sleeping back when I was human!

Luna smiles "Scarlet does indeed look really cute as a kitty cat" she says and nuzzles Scarlet with a soft sigh "I'm sorry Techno, I just get a feeling that Scarlet is trying to hide from something, I want to know if I am right, and if I am, then what? But I don't want to risk turning this dream into a nightmare and triggering an attack"

20 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna smiles "Scarlet does indeed look really cute as a kitty cat" she says and nuzzles Scarlet with a soft sigh "I'm sorry Techno, I just get a feeling that Scarlet is trying to hide from something, I want to know if I am right, and if I am, then what? But I don't want to risk turning this dream into a nightmare and triggering an attack"

TU: Yeah it's like I've got a panic attack preventer in my system but that's something Scarlet don't have because of how she's the bata version of me. Really I must know what she's trying to hide from as that way I can protect her from any future attacks! 

27 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like I've got a panic attack preventer in my system but that's something Scarlet don't have because of how she's the bata version of me. Really I must know what she's trying to hide from as that way I can protect her from any future attacks! 

Luna nods "Perhaps later, for now, let us just enjoy this time and watching as our Scarlet is happy" she says with a purr and sighs softly.

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna nods "Perhaps later, for now, let us just enjoy this time and watching as our Scarlet is happy" she says with a purr and sighs softly.

TU: Yeah anyways I wonder were we are exactly in this dream.

Techno then looked around to see that they were on a really soft massive bed that was inside a beautiful bedroom inside the Celestial labs building in Troneon. It was also one of the bedrooms that was right inside the top floor of the tower...

TU: Ohh this place! This is one of the spare bedrooms in the massive penthouse inside the top of the Celestial labs building in Troneon! 

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah anyways I wonder were we are exactly in this dream.

Techno then looked around to see that they were on a really soft massive bed that was inside a beautiful bedroom inside the Celestial labs building in Troneon. It was also one of the bedrooms that was right inside the top floor of the tower...

TU: Ohh this place! This is one of the spare bedrooms in the massive penthouse inside the top of the Celestial labs building in Troneon! 

"that is probably because the Bengals here are like our pets in the future, and this is where, apart from the forest and gardens that she feels safe and at home" Luna explains, "See how happily she is purring and how her tail is?"

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"that is probably because the Bengals here are like our pets in the future, and this is where, apart from the forest and gardens that she feels safe and at home" Luna explains, "See how happily she is purring and how her tail is?"

TU: Yeah Scarlet probably feels safer here naturally by instincts because of how she knows that this place is highly protected by the servers that are deep below Troneon. The servers are in a massive underground server room and they run and secure this place! 

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah Scarlet probably feels safer here naturally by instincts because of how she knows that this place is highly protected by the servers that are deep below Troneon. The servers are in a massive underground server room and they run and secure this place! 

"And because she knows you'll be able to easily find her, should something happen." Luna says and smiles as she purrs alongside Scarlet, hoping it would help settle Scarlet some more,

"And because she knows you'll be able to easily find her, should something happen." Luna says and smiles as she purrs alongside Scarlet, hoping it would help settle Scarlet some more,

Techno was also already trying to settle Scarlet by purring with her...

TU: I know plus I feel everything that Scarlet feels so if she's in pain or depressed I'll feel it myself deep down inside!

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was also already trying to settle Scarlet by purring with her...

TU: I know plus I feel everything that Scarlet feels so if she's in pain or depressed I'll feel it myself deep down inside!

Luna smiles as she notices that Scarlet was now purring steadily and flicking her ears cutely.

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna smiles as she notices that Scarlet was now purring steadily and flicking her ears cutely.

TU: Yeah it appears Scarlet is really having a good time here! Plus just look at what my ears are doing!

Techno's ears were constantly moving around to listen to every small sound around him...

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it appears Scarlet is really having a good time here! Plus just look at what my ears are doing!

Techno's ears were constantly moving around to listen to every small sound around him...

Luna giggles "Scarlet would love to see that, it's pretty adorable" she says and nuzzles Techno with a soft sigh

16 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna giggles "Scarlet would love to see that, it's pretty adorable" she says and nuzzles Techno with a soft sigh

TU: Yeah it's like when I was in a new place my eyes would constantly be looking around to get a full picture of the new environment. It was when I was human and it was a real automated function.

6 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like when I was in a new place my eyes would constantly be looking around to get a full picture of the new environment. It was when I was human and it was a real automated function.

Luna smiles with a nod and curls up closer to Scarlet "shh, it's okay Scarlet honey, you sleep and dream happy dreams, everyone here loves you and will protect you" she says softly and licks Scarlet's nose.