Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest Shadow It was the wonder and amazement of universal energy technology that kept everyone's opinions up. It's because they knew they could continue living normal present day life inside a computer simulated universe without them even knowing they were in the simulation while they were in it. It's just the people knew that anything was possible with the incredible technology. The people we knew would try to cause trouble had their personalities re-wired in a way they could still do their thing inside a simulation. Now at the time I revealed the ponies to the public for the first time they actually believed it would be the best choice for our future based on what people knew about the show and that most people on the planet watched the show and enjoyed it at the time. Even a lot of those people wanted MLP to be real at that point and it was for their dream to come true because of me. There were of course a few people here and there that hated the show because they just didn't get the point of it and they just thought it was stupid but they learned the truth through my project after a few months. Now to be honest it's actually a very interesting story with the Changlings. Now it started with Thorax and the bunch in the very early days of equestria and I originally created them to travel equestria and further develop the land. They then one day completely disappeared without a trace. I had no idea what happened to them until they were re-shaped to their original form recently. Around a thousand years after the Changlings disappeared the Changling castle arrived in the form of a space craft that was sent from the universal chaos system. It had Crystals and the army inside already re-shaped by Herobrien. The spire then forced itself into it's current location and the impact created the desert landscape that surrounds it. I'm certain that You, Celestia and Luna remember the impact very well as you where around back then. 

Both Luna and Celestia nod "We remember as if it were yesterday" Celestia says with a smile, "It was quite the spectacular event for sure, I remember how Luna's eyes widened and lit up with wonder at everything that was happening" she says, giggling at Luna's reaction. "Dear sister, I was but a young filly back then, I've learned a lot since then" she says before going back to helping Digital color in within the lines "No sweetie, within the lines, see how much nicer it looks?" she asks the mare

1 hour ago, Digital Blitz said:

Both Luna and Celestia nod "We remember as if it were yesterday" Celestia says with a smile, "It was quite the spectacular event for sure, I remember how Luna's eyes widened and lit up with wonder at everything that was happening" she says, giggling at Luna's reaction. "Dear sister, I was but a young filly back then, I've learned a lot since then" she says before going back to helping Digital color in within the lines "No sweetie, within the lines, see how much nicer it looks?" she asks the mare

TU: Now to be honest when I revealed you to the world I called that event the core presentation. It was held at Bronycon 2040 and the presentation was live streamed on Twitch, YouTube and on several TV channels around the world ad least one in every country. That's actually going to be our next stop but first let's jump to when I'm trying this up on a RP on MLP forums.

TU: Everyone was there ported to 17th of May 2017 at 9:30PM...

TU: Well there I am in bed under the sheets writing this event up on my IPod.

John then emerged his head from the sheets and was looking straight at the group as if he somehow know they were there. Even though the group was invisible to the timeline...

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Now to be honest when I revealed you to the world I called that event the core presentation. It was held at Bronycon 2040 and the presentation was live streamed on Twitch, YouTube and on several TV channels around the world ad least one in every country. That's actually going to be our next stop but first let's jump to when I'm trying this up on a RP on MLP forums.

TU: Everyone was there ported to 17th of May 2017 at 9:30PM...

TU: Well there I am in bed under the sheets writing this event up on my IPod.

John then emerged his head from the sheets and was looking straight at the group as if he somehow know they were there. Even though the group was invisible to the timeline...

Celestia nods but then sighs "You do look rather cute, hiding under your blankets while you should really be asleep" she says with a giggle and goes over to Digital "Digital, don't you want to see how your daddy found you? I think if you asked him nicely, he will show you"

4 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia nods but then sighs "You do look rather cute, hiding under your blankets while you should really be asleep" she says with a giggle and goes over to Digital "Digital, don't you want to see how your daddy found you? I think if you asked him nicely, he will show you"

TU: Now at this point I actually had already gotten caught doing this around a year ago from now in 2016. Because I was extremely smart and clever with things like this I pretty much never got caught again after that one incident. But I was so clever that it seemed at times I was out smarting my parents.

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Now at this point I actually had already gotten caught doing this around a year ago from now in 2016. Because I was extremely smart and clever with things like this I pretty much never got caught again after that one incident. But I was so clever that it seemed at times I was out smarting my parents.

Celestia giggles then helps Digital walk over to Techno and nuzzles her "Go on sweetie" she says kindly and Digital goes over to Techno "D-daddy, can you please show us when you found me?" she asks softly

6 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia giggles then helps Digital walk over to Techno and nuzzles her "Go on sweetie" she says kindly and Digital goes over to Techno "D-daddy, can you please show us when you found me?" she asks softly

TU: Well I suppose we could skip to that event for now and then come back to the big presentation at Bronycon.

They all got ported to a location in the everfree forest. They were right next to digit in the form of a fully grown mere that was dead in the forest floor in a bush...

TU: Now Digit this is when I first found you so at this time I randomly found you on my computers in my lab.

FO: So she was in a fully grown state when you first found her?

TU: Well obviously she was as you can see her right next to us!

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well I suppose we could skip to that event for now and then come back to the big presentation at Bronycon.

They all got ported to a location in the everfree forest. They were right next to digit in the form of a fully grown mere that was dead in the forest floor in a bush...

TU: Now Digit this is when I first found you so at this time I randomly found you on my computers in my lab.

FO: So she was in a fully grown state when you first found her?

TU: Well obviously she was as you can see her right next to us!

Digital giggles as she cuddles up to Techno and watches "This is when you rescued me" she says and nuzzles him like a filly would do with her father.

Luna smiles and nods "Yes sweetie, I think I remember it now, Techno was very worried and set off without even giving us a word as to why" she says and hugs the young mare "You may have the body of a full grown mare, but you're our little angel" she says and nuzzles her "And in a way, I kind of hope you stay this way, y..you're like the daughter I never had before"

51 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Digital giggles as she cuddles up to Techno and watches "This is when you rescued me" she says and nuzzles him like a filly would do with her father.

Luna smiles and nods "Yes sweetie, I think I remember it now, Techno was very worried and set off without even giving us a word as to why" she says and hugs the young mare "You may have the body of a full grown mare, but you're our little angel" she says and nuzzles her "And in a way, I kind of hope you stay this way, y..you're like the daughter I never had before"

TU: Okay here I come!

Techno then appeared with a flash next to Digit...

TUP: Wow what is this! It appears to be an abandoned unit and it looks like she's been here for years now. How did I not notice her when she first appeared here? I don't know but I'll need to get her down to the lab so I can do work on here and possibly restore her!

Techno then teleported Digit down to the lab and the group teleported with him. He put Digit down on a bed and connected a cable to here head and then he went to the control room where he viewed Digit's system...

TUP: Right let's see what you are!

30 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay here I come!

Techno then appeared with a flash next to Digit...

TUP: Wow what is this! It appears to be an abandoned unit and it looks like she's been here for years now. How did I not notice her when she first appeared here? I don't know but I'll need to get her down to the lab so I can do work on here and possibly restore her!

Techno then teleported Digit down to the lab and the group teleported with him. He put Digit down on a bed and connected a cable to here head and then he went to the control room where he viewed Digit's system...

TUP: Right let's see what you are!

Digital blushes as she sees her adopted father look at her inner most parts and programming, she hides under Luna's wing who simply giggles "Well sweetie, he had to do that, what if you were a threat to him? He would have to make sure he could turn you good, like he did with your big sister Celestia and everyone else here" she coos softly and nuzzles the young mare, who then smiles up at her and licks her nose.

39 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Digital blushes as she sees her adopted father look at her inner most parts and programming, she hides under Luna's wing who simply giggles "Well sweetie, he had to do that, what if you were a threat to him? He would have to make sure he could turn you good, like he did with your big sister Celestia and everyone else here" she coos softly and nuzzles the young mare, who then smiles up at her and licks her nose.

TU: I wonder why Digit doesn't like her own program?

Techno then went into Digit's program profile to see something disturbing...

TU: Whatever you do don't let digit see her own program on the screen! If she dose she'll absorb it and become evil and go back to her original program! I just need a moment to port us to the grand presentation!

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I wonder why Digit doesn't like her own program?

Techno then went into Digit's program profile to see something disturbing...

TU: Whatever you do don't let digit see her own program on the screen! If she dose she'll absorb it and become evil and go back to her original program! I just need a moment to port us to the grand presentation!

Luna smiles and hugs the shy mare "I think it is that she is embarrassed that you had seen her inner most parts and programming, she may be robotic, but she does have feeling still" she says and gently strokes the young mare's mane with a smile

26 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Luna smiles and hugs the shy mare "I think it is that she is embarrassed that you had seen her inner most parts and programming, she may be robotic, but she does have feeling still" she says and gently strokes the young mare's mane with a smile

TU: Right let's get this over with!

They then ported to the grand presentation at Bronycon 2040. They were on the stage and just as they arrived the crowd started cheering as John was walking onto the stage to begin the presentation...

JO: Welcome everyone to the future of humanity! Now as you all know almost 10 years ago I discovered universal energy technology. I've now put it into a project that will make us into a perfect society and will take us into the future!

The main 6 and the two sisters then appeared from the side of the stage and where levitated and placed down on the stage behind John with what appeared to be magic...

16 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Right let's get this over with!

They then ported to the grand presentation at Bronycon 2040. They were on the stage and just as they arrived the crowd started cheering as John was walking onto the stage to begin the presentation...

JO: Welcome everyone to the future of humanity! Now as you all know almost 10 years ago I discovered universal energy technology. I've now put it into a project that will make us into a perfect society and will take us into the future!

The main 6 and the two sisters then appeared from the side of the stage and where levitated and placed down on the stage behind John with what appeared to be magic...

Celestia smiles and nods "I remember that day, there were some rather mixed reactions to it" she says "I remember the world leaders being all skeptical and also paranoid that their power would be taken away from them at first,, and a lot of people were calling heresy until you showed them proof of how much better life will be for everyone"

Luna nods,"It was kind of scary for me, getting all those looks"

2 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia smiles and nods "I remember that day, there were some rather mixed reactions to it" she says "I remember the world leaders being all skeptical and also paranoid that their power would be taken away from them at first,, and a lot of people were calling heresy until you showed them proof of how much better life will be for everyone"

Luna nods,"It was kind of scary for me, getting all those looks"

TU: As you can see you are all currently powered down but it was to show off your boot up process and the operating system behind you all.

JO: Now as we can see they aren't functioning right now but it's actually to show you my operating system Alstrome in action with operating an AI system. The screen is actually linked up to Celestia's wireless interface video output so I'll start all the ponies systems now and you'll see the action that goes on inside the system!

The boot up screen then showed up on the main screen behind the stage:image.thumb.jpeg.6168acc8bde4c861b5df012a3ebb1707.jpeg

The crowd went wild as the ponies came to life. The screen went to a command prompt page where lots of auto-run commands were displayed before it switched to Celestia's eye view with the interface overlays that where showing how she was identifying things and people. All 8 ponies then opened their eyes and started looking around at the environment..,

JO: Yes also Loran Foust is now involved in the project and she's been designing the personalities and appearances of future ponies to be manufactured plus she's here with us right now!

Loran Foust then stepped onto the stage next to John...

JO: I think we need some more information on the project so Celestia what do you have to say about the project!?

FO: It was a bit frightening for me getting in front of all those people but I was also extremely excited at the same time!

TU: I do remember that you told me that at the end of the presentation but for now here comes the interesting part!  

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: As you can see you are all currently powered down but it was to show off your boot up process and the operating system behind you all.

JO: Now as we can see they aren't functioning right now but it's actually to show you my operating system Alstrome in action with operating an AI system. The screen is actually linked up to Celestia's wireless interface video output so I'll start all the ponies systems now and you'll see the action that goes on inside the system!

The boot up screen then showed up on the main screen behind the stage:image.thumb.jpeg.6168acc8bde4c861b5df012a3ebb1707.jpeg

The crowd went wild as the ponies came to life. The screen went to a command prompt page where lots of auto-run commands were displayed before it switched to Celestia's eye view with the interface overlays that where showing how she was identifying things and people. All 8 ponies then opened their eyes and started looking around at the environment..,

JO: Yes also Loran Foust is now involved in the project and she's been designing the personalities and appearances of future ponies to be manufactured plus she's here with us right now!

Loran Foust then stepped onto the stage next to John...

JO: I think we need some more information on the project so Celestia what do you have to say about the project!?

FO: It was a bit frightening for me getting in front of all those people but I was also extremely excited at the same time!

TU: I do remember that you told me that at the end of the presentation but for now here comes the interesting part!  

Luna smiles and nods as she hugs Digital close "Come on sweetie, you don't want to miss this" she says and nudges the nearly asleep little one, she smiles as all of them watch the presentation closely, she smiles and nuzzles Shadow who was eyeing the crowd, he knew it was just a program of a memory, but maybe there was something he could pick out that would have created Herobrien, "I wonder if..." he whispers to Techno "Was your brother ever jealous of you?"

5 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Luna smiles and nods as she hugs Digital close "Come on sweetie, you don't want to miss this" she says and nudges the nearly asleep little one, she smiles as all of them watch the presentation closely, she smiles and nuzzles Shadow who was eyeing the crowd, he knew it was just a program of a memory, but maybe there was something he could pick out that would have created Herobrien, "I wonder if..." he whispers to Techno "Was your brother ever jealous of you?"

TU: Well he's in the audience down there and at this point he was extremely jealous over my project and my fame. I tried to let him into the project to work alongside me and Foust but by that time it was already too late. The very next day after the presentation all three of us were made into our current forms and I had invited my brother into the project. But what happened is that night the chaos system approached him and made a secret agreement with him for him to become the core being of the chaos system in exactly 24 hours of him accepting the agreement. He then started to panic after he was invited into the project saying that he made a massive mistake. He warned us about everything in the agreement and at first we thought it was a big prank as he would do things like that all the time so naturally we didn't believe him. I then leaned the truth when he became Herobrien that night.

GU: I really can remember that very well and it's something I really can't talk about so thanks Techno for bringing that up for me!

FO: I remember it very well too. It was extremely tragic for both me and Techno that night.

TU: I wonder what Celestia up on the stage has to say as I can't exactly remember what I assigned her to say back then.

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well he's in the audience down there and at this point he was extremely jealous over my project and my fame. I tried to let him into the project to work alongside me and Foust but by that time it was already too late. The very next day after the presentation all three of us were made into our current forms and I had invited my brother into the project. But what happened is that night the chaos system approached him and made a secret agreement with him for him to become the core being of the chaos system in exactly 24 hours of him accepting the agreement. He then started to panic after he was invited into the project saying that he made a massive mistake. He warned us about everything in the agreement and at first we thought it was a big prank as he would do things like that all the time so naturally we didn't believe him. I then leaned the truth when he became Herobrien that night.

GU: I really can remember that very well and it's something I really can't talk about so thanks Techno for bringing that up for me!

FO: I remember it very well too. It was extremely tragic for both me and Techno that night.

TU: I wonder what Celestia up on the stage has to say as I can't exactly remember what I assigned her to say back then.

Shadow nods "So I was pretty much correct, that his jealousy was the beginning of Herobrien..well it's in the past, I was just curios" he says and looks up to see and hear what Celestia had to say while she was up on stage.

1 hour ago, Digital Blitz said:

Shadow nods "So I was pretty much correct, that his jealousy was the beginning of Herobrien..well it's in the past, I was just curios" he says and looks up to see and hear what Celestia had to say while she was up on stage.

Celestia looked over at John looking confused...

CE: I thought you meant Twilight sparkle with that one!

JO: Ohh!! Right sorry I actually meant. Twilight what do you have to say about the project?!

TS: Finally now you get it John! So the project will be the final step to the perfect inter-universal society! It started with the technology of universal energy that gave us unlimited power to do anything we could think of! But it had to be controlled so it didn't get out of hand and caused the destruction of this universe and that's exactly why he created his company Celestial labs! He also named the company off Princess Celestia as she was the first ever pony created out of all of us! Soon we will have universal energy computers that we can live our lives as we want inside of them without us knowing about it while we're inside the simulation! That's where his consept for the perfect society comes in! There will be no currency and it will be completely social based! In the real world you can walk around the city and go and spend time with friends and us as ponies! While you can then spend the rest of your time inside your own simulation world where can literally do anything you can imagine! It may seem to far at first but trust us! John knows what's needed to save our future!

JO: To be honest she's completely right! Currently in present day society we are slowly depleting the resources of the earth and we are decaying as a race. We're slowly falling apart and we don't even release it! If something isn't done about it now we would go into war over resources and eventually through it end up wiping out the whole population of life on the planet with atomic bombs and that would be the end of us as a race. I'm the one that's saving us from our own greed here! We just need to turn to the right man for the future of our race!

TU Yup I was talking about real threatening problems in our society that everyone thought was impossible to resolve. But that's when the world decided to step down to me so I could save us and spread us across hundreds of other universes out there.   

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Celestia looked over at John looking confused...

CE: I thought you meant Twilight sparkle with that one!

JO: Ohh!! Right sorry I actually meant. Twilight what do you have to say about the project?!

TS: Finally now you get it John! So the project will be the final step to the perfect inter-universal society! It started with the technology of universal energy that gave us unlimited power to do anything we could think of! But it had to be controlled so it didn't get out of hand and caused the destruction of this universe and that's exactly why he created his company Celestial labs! He also named the company off Princess Celestia as she was the first ever pony created out of all of us! Soon we will have universal energy computers that we can live our lives as we want inside of them without us knowing about it while we're inside the simulation! That's where his consept for the perfect society comes in! There will be no currency and it will be completely social based! In the real world you can walk around the city and go and spend time with friends and us as ponies! While you can then spend the rest of your time inside your own simulation world where can literally do anything you can imagine! It may seem to far at first but trust us! John knows what's needed to save our future!

JO: To be honest she's completely right! Currently in present day society we are slowly depleting the resources of the earth and we are decaying as a race. We're slowly falling apart and we don't even release it! If something isn't done about it now we would go into war over resources and eventually through it end up wiping out the whole population of life on the planet with atomic bombs and that would be the end of us as a race. I'm the one that's saving us from our own greed here! We just need to turn to the right man for the future of our race!

TU Yup I was talking about real threatening problems in our society that everyone thought was impossible to resolve. But that's when the world decided to step down to me so I could save us and spread us across hundreds of other universes out there.   

Celestia nods and smiles "With that one program of yours, you efficiently stopped world hunger, famine and illness" she says "among other things like war and overpopulation" she nuzzles him "and then you even did the same thing for us in Equestria, uniting the races, including Gryphons, Dragons and Changelings"

12 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia nods and smiles "With that one program of yours, you efficiently stopped world hunger, famine and illness" she says "among other things like war and overpopulation" she nuzzles him "and then you even did the same thing for us in Equestria, uniting the races, including Gryphons, Dragons and Changelings"

TU: Well one thing that I was originally planing was to search for other intelligent civilisations out there in the universe and unite them with us but the consept was ultimately stopped by Herobrien. Now the other races in equestria where experiments with new types of functions and AI programing but I decided it would be best to unite everyone in the end so I did it through the cutie map and even though causing certain taughts to pop up in your heads. Equestria was really an outpost for me to further develop you away from the humans and to prevent too meany ponies crowed the cities too much. But still one unrealistic and seemingly crazy consept that randomly popped up in my head one day ended up being the answer to all of our problems!  

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well one thing that I was originally planing was to search for other intelligent civilisations out there in the universe and unite them with us but the consept was ultimately stopped by Herobrien. Now the other races in equestria where experiments with new types of functions and AI programing but I decided it would be best to unite everyone in the end so I did it through the cutie map and even though causing certain taughts to pop up in your heads. Equestria was really an outpost for me to further develop you away from the humans and to prevent too meany ponies crowed the cities too much. But still one unrealistic and seemingly crazy consept that randomly popped up in my head one day ended up being the answer to all of our problems!  

Celestia nods "In more ways than one darling" she says and kisses his cheek "So now that we've seen all that, what now?" she asks as she looks around and smiles at everyone and sighs softly.

6 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia nods "In more ways than one darling" she says and kisses his cheek "So now that we've seen all that, what now?" she asks as she looks around and smiles at everyone and sighs softly.

TU: To be honest we're not exactly done here yet as in a moment it will question time! It's just we'll get to actually see people's opinions on the project and a lot of it is very interesting.

JO: Now since Twilight has told you everything about the project I can think of I guess it's now question time! Ahh how bout you ask the first question!

Somone in the audience then asked: Where are you going to go with the project in the future?

JO: Good question mate! Now we're currently planning to completely terraform mars for the city of Troneon. Plus there's going to be a massive underground factory there that's going to be manufacturing the ponies on an assembly line as we will need millions of them to be enough for a proper combined society.  

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest we're not exactly done here yet as in a moment it will question time! It's just we'll get to actually see people's opinions on the project and a lot of it is very interesting.

JO: Now since Twilight has told you everything about the project I can think of I guess it's now question time! Ahh how bout you ask the first question!

Somone in the audience then asked: Where are you going to go with the project in the future?

JO: Good question mate! Now we're currently planning to completely terraform mars for the city of Troneon. Plus there's going to be a massive underground factory there that's going to be manufacturing the ponies on an assembly line as we will need millions of them to be enough for a proper combined society.  

Luna sighs and listens in, her ears twitching while she also focuses on helping Digital color in, Celestia giggles but then looks back at the screen "And look at it now, Foust is pretty much the ruler of Troneon, humans and ponies have integrated into each other's societies and live alongside each other harmoniously, and everyone is happy, oh look I think someone else has a question, let's listen"

13 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Luna sighs and listens in, her ears twitching while she also focuses on helping Digital color in, Celestia giggles but then looks back at the screen "And look at it now, Foust is pretty much the ruler of Troneon, humans and ponies have integrated into each other's societies and live alongside each other harmoniously, and everyone is happy, oh look I think someone else has a question, let's listen"

JO: Alright next question! You there! And you look familiar to me somehow..

DB: Ohh that's because it's me Digital Blitz! Don't you remember me from social media and when we met a few years ago!? Now to my question so is this a part of some sort of time loop as you wrote up this exact event on a roll play we had going on MLP forums around 23 years ago!

JO: Now to be honest I think you're right! I also remember my OC and a number of other ponies with him came back to view this event so they are probably right next to me right now waching the presentation. That's something I'll need to investigate sometime but for now. Next question!

TU: I'm actually quite suppressed of how he was linking events like that back then. He probably now knows we're here waching the presentation even though we're invisible to the timeline.

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Alright next question! You there! And you look familiar to me somehow..

DB: Ohh that's because it's me Digital Blitz! Don't you remember me from social media and when we met a few years ago!? Now to my question so is this a part of some sort of time loop as you wrote up this exact event on a roll play we had going on MLP forums around 23 years ago!

JO: Now to be honest I think you're right! I also remember my OC and a number of other ponies with him came back to view this event so they are probably right next to me right now waching the presentation. That's something I'll need to investigate sometime but for now. Next question!

TU: I'm actually quite suppressed of how he was linking events like that back then. He probably now knows we're here waching the presentation even though we're invisible to the timeline.

Luna smiles "you're such a smart little one" she says to the young mare and giggles as she nuzzles Digital. Digital giggles and nuzzles back "I-I think I remember that now, it even turned out that we even lived in the same state in Australia" she says as she begins getting some of her memories back, "that roleplay was also quite fun" she says and looks to Techno