Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

11 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"And all of my guards are wearing the perfect capes as well" Luna says as she walks over to them and and cuddles on of the kittens "So this is how you survived the human times? By surrounding yourself with cute, soft, fluffy and cuddly kitties? Fluttershy would be in heaven" she giggles.

TU: Well really it's how Scarlet suppressed her depression before she came across me. But still because Flutershy's character is literally one major of me and Scarlet we really were in heaven when we were snuggled up with the kitties! Anyways of course your guards Luna would have capes to plus the guards are actually now joining in with the fun if you take a look around! Really it's perfectly fine for them to join the fun as since the universal chaos system no longer exists there's really no more threats to equestria!

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really it's how Scarlet suppressed her depression before she came across me. But still because Flutershy's character is literally one major of me and Scarlet we really were in heaven when we were snuggled up with the kitties! Anyways of course your guards Luna would have capes to plus the guards are actually now joining in with the fun if you take a look around! Really it's perfectly fine for them to join the fun as since the universal chaos system no longer exists there's really no more threats to equestria!

Luna nods "It is truly wonderful to see my guards and Celestia's guards able to have fun now, seeing as you are right, there are no longer any threats to us or to Equestria" she says, snuggling one of the kittens along with one of the rag doll kittens.

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna nods "It is truly wonderful to see my guards and Celestia's guards able to have fun now, seeing as you are right, there are no longer any threats to us or to Equestria" she says, snuggling one of the kittens along with one of the rag doll kittens.

Techno then looked over to smile when he saw a couple of Celestia's guards playing with several massive capes that they had found...

TU: Yeah it's really nice to see the guards having fun for once! 

56 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then looked over to smile when he saw a couple of Celestia's guards playing with several massive capes that they had found...

TU: Yeah it's really nice to see the guards having fun for once! 

Luna smiles "I know my guards would love the kitties, especially the female ones" she says with a giggle, "They may look tough, but they're really big softies on the inside"

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna smiles "I know my guards would love the kitties, especially the female ones" she says with a giggle, "They may look tough, but they're really big softies on the inside"

TU: Yeah it's like the guards are actually what my dad would refer to as giant teddy bears! Like one of his work colleagues from 2017 was a really tough, big and slightly scary looking guy called Mark and Mark was actually a really funny guy. Like he often did the biggest burps when he didn't muffle them and he absolutely loved his Coke so he would literally go through a one to three cans of the stuff every day! 

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like the guards are actually what my dad would refer to as giant teddy bears! Like one of his work colleagues from 2017 was a really tough, big and slightly scary looking guy called Mark and Mark was actually a really funny guy. Like he often did the biggest burps when he didn't muffle them and he absolutely loved his Coke so he would literally go through a one to three cans of the stuff every day! 

Luna smiles "Oh yes and the mare guards, well lets just say, they're very, very motherly, with some of them being mothers themselves" she says and as she said that, two of them were walking towards them, and the moment they saw the three young ones, they immediately went over to them and started mothering over them.

Luna smiles "Oh yes and the mare guards, well lets just say, they're very, very motherly, with some of them being mothers themselves" she says and as she said that, two of them were walking towards them, and the moment they saw the three young ones, they immediately went over to them and started mothering over them.

Techno smiled and snuggled with the young ones...

TU: Well that's really nice!

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno smiled and snuggled with the young ones...

TU: Well that's really nice!

One of the mare guards smiles "Hello Techno, we were just discussing how beautiful the weddings will be, then when we saw the three young ones here, we couldn't help ourselves" the mare says, she was the younger of the two "And them being snuggled up in their capes and with the kitties, it was just so precious"

12 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

One of the mare guards smiles "Hello Techno, we were just discussing how beautiful the weddings will be, then when we saw the three young ones here, we couldn't help ourselves" the mare says, she was the younger of the two "And them being snuggled up in their capes and with the kitties, it was just so precious"

TU: Yeah I'm really excited for the weddings myself! Plus I guess you're really enjoying your capes there!

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I'm really excited for the weddings myself! Plus I guess you're really enjoying your capes there!

the two guards smiles and nods the younger one picks up Pipsqueak and hugs him "Ooh, you are such a cutie" she coos to him as he giggles and snuggles into her. Luna giggles "Just as I said, motherly, big softies" she chuckles as she nuzzles the two mares, who nuzzles her back.

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

the two guards smiles and nods the younger one picks up Pipsqueak and hugs him "Ooh, you are such a cutie" she coos to him as he giggles and snuggles into her. Luna giggles "Just as I said, motherly, big softies" she chuckles as she nuzzles the two mares, who nuzzles her back.

Techno then snuggled with Pipsqeak and wrapped his cape around him...

TU: Yeah the guards had their personalities originally designed like this so they could actually have fun if something like the universal chaos system getting destroyed ever happened! So really this just shows that I'm always prepared for anything!

22 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then snuggled with Pipsqeak and wrapped his cape around him...

TU: Yeah the guards had their personalities originally designed like this so they could actually have fun if something like the universal chaos system getting destroyed ever happened! So really this just shows that I'm always prepared for anything!

The younger guard was now cuddled up in a pile of kitties and Scarlet. Luna smiles "Scarlet looks like she is in heaven, and I think perhaps we ought to assign these two as her personal guards, what do you think?"

20 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

The younger guard was now cuddled up in a pile of kitties and Scarlet. Luna smiles "Scarlet looks like she is in heaven, and I think perhaps we ought to assign these two as her personal guards, what do you think?"

TU: Yeah that would actually be a perfect idea Luna! Plus I'm sure Scarlet would love them and they actually look very regal now with their massive capes!

Edited by Techno Universal

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah that would actually be a perfect idea Luna! Plus I'm sure Scarlet would love them and they actually look very regal now with their massive capes!

Luna smiles "They really do look regal, but they also look really lovely snuggled up to Scarlet, the little ones and the kitties" she giggles

11 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna smiles "They really do look regal, but they also look really lovely snuggled up to Scarlet, the little ones and the kitties" she giggles

TU: Yeah it's like that regal look with wearing our capes really gives us some more character in our appearance! Plus it's really cute of how their snuggled up with Scarlet there! Anyways I gotta of course snuggle with her for a bit!

Techno then snuggled up with Scarlet wrapping a couple of the capes he was wearing around her while he wrapped the other capes he was wearing around himself and the guards... 

25 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like that regal look with wearing our capes really gives us some more character in our appearance! Plus it's really cute of how their snuggled up with Scarlet there! Anyways I gotta of course snuggle with her for a bit!

Techno then snuggled up with Scarlet wrapping a couple of the capes he was wearing around her while he wrapped the other capes he was wearing around himself and the guards... 

Scarlet smiles and murrs slightly "mmm" she says softly in her sleep, and Luna smiles "I wonder what she is dreaming of now, shall we check Techno?"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and murrs slightly "mmm" she says softly in her sleep, and Luna smiles "I wonder what she is dreaming of now, shall we check Techno?"

TU: Yeah we might as well check in on her dream!

Techno then went to sleep snuggled in Scarlet's capes and he entered Scarlet's dream...

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah we might as well check in on her dream!

Techno then went to sleep snuggled in Scarlet's capes and he entered Scarlet's dream...

Luna and Celestia both also sleep next to them ,entering into Scarlet's dream, and much like her other dreams, it was very cute. This time, she was being a mother cat to a calico kitten much like Pipsqueak.

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna and Celestia both also sleep next to them ,entering into Scarlet's dream, and much like her other dreams, it was very cute. This time, she was being a mother cat to a calico kitten much like Pipsqueak.

(Also the fluffy blanket I showed you on Skype is now being worn by me as a hooded cape! :) )

Techno then looked around in the dream to see that they were in the massive apartment in Troneon exept there were massive capes scattered all around the place in a messy way...

TU: Ohh this is really nice plus there's capes everywhere here! Anyways I gotta snuggle with her!

Techno then snuggled up with Scarlet... 

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(Also the fluffy blanket I showed you on Skype is now being worn by me as a hooded cape! :) )

Techno then looked around in the dream to see that they were in the massive apartment in Troneon exept there were massive capes scattered all around the place in a messy way...

TU: Ohh this is really nice plus there's capes everywhere here! Anyways I gotta snuggle with her!

Techno then snuggled up with Scarlet... 

Scarlet, as a mother cat looked up and mewled at Techno, giving him a nuzzle and a lick on his muzzle and then returns to grooming Pipsqueak as a kitten.

Scarlet, as a mother cat looked up and mewled at Techno, giving him a nuzzle and a lick on his muzzle and then returns to grooming Pipsqueak as a kitten.

TU: Aww this is so nice Scarlet! Anyways there's some capes I see that you would love!

Techno then grabbed a lot of massive capes with his magic and he put some on himself while he put the ones that suited Scarlet on her...

14 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Aww this is so nice Scarlet! Anyways there's some capes I see that you would love!

Techno then grabbed a lot of massive capes with his magic and he put some on himself while he put the ones that suited Scarlet on her...

Scarlet smiles and purrs, licking her "Just look at our little kitten, he's so cute and soft" she says softly as Pipsqueak mewled and purred softly in his sleep.

4 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and purrs, licking her "Just look at our little kitten, he's so cute and soft" she says softly as Pipsqueak mewled and purred softly in his sleep.

Techno then snuggled his face into Pipsqeak's fur...

TU: Aww he's just so nice and cuddly!

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then snuggled his face into Pipsqeak's fur...

TU: Aww he's just so nice and cuddly!

Scarlet smiles and nods "He really is, and just so small and tiny" she says with a purr, "Adopting him was one of the best decisions we've made, love"

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "He really is, and just so small and tiny" she says with a purr, "Adopting him was one of the best decisions we've made, love"

TU: Yeah plus also thinking about the art people made of our OCs back when we had our YouTube channel I can also remember that our OCs were also no exception to getting made into anthro characters. Like we really loved a lot of the anthro artwork as a lot of it was really beautifying our OCs like your OC was often drawn with the most attractive body wearing the most beautiful and attractive dresses but still of course there were a few strange artists out there who took it to the next level. Like some of them would gender swap us so my OC ends up wearing a beautiful dress as a super attractive women in an artwork plus even people were sexualising our OCs so a few of them were always drawing anthro images of our OCs wearing sexualised swimwear and I found it quite funny and strange. Like all of them would involve our massive capes like I remember one of them was your OC as an anthro on the beach wearing her massive cape plus she was wearing a swimsuit and it was quite sexualised.