Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU:  Yeah it's a very light dress to like I feel that it would look beautiful when flowing in the wind! 

"It likely would" Scarlet says with a smile 

6 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

"It likely would" Scarlet says with a smile 

TU: Yeah and my system is up to something again!

Techno's system then changed Scarlet's outfit...

image.thumb.png.173370bd330f4cce9adf3a8e732113f5.png

TU: Yeah I think my system thinks that that outfit would be really good for sunbathing!

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah and my system is up to something again!

Techno's system then changed Scarlet's outfit...

image.thumb.png.173370bd330f4cce9adf3a8e732113f5.png

TU: Yeah I think my system thinks that that outfit would be really good for sunbathing!

Scarlet smiles and nods as she continued to sunbathe "Mm yes"

2 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet smiles and nods as she continued to sunbathe "Mm yes"

TU: Yeah you look very tribal now in a way. Though I believe I should also look tribal to like maybe we might walk around for a while looking tribal like this!

Techno then changed his outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.d84cc140ac89ed2b7a954187e6316298.jpeg

19 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah you look very tribal now in a way. Though I believe I should also look tribal to like maybe we might walk around for a while looking tribal like this!

Techno then changed his outfit...

Scarlet smiles "You can go ahead and do that dear, I'm happy to just snuggle these lovely little ones" she says with a smile

14 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet smiles "You can go ahead and do that dear, I'm happy to just snuggle these lovely little ones" she says with a smile

TU: Yeah might as well!

Techno then quickly rushed off into the forest in quite a glitchy looking way...

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah might as well!

Techno then quickly rushed off into the forest in quite a glitchy looking way...

Scarlet just chuckles and shakes her head "I suppose I should go make sure he doesn't get into trouble" she says before going into the forest

26 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet just chuckles and shakes her head "I suppose I should go make sure he doesn't get into trouble" she says before going into the forest

The bushes were now rustling around in a fast and funny was as Techno was quickly moving through them...

TU: I believe this looks really funny as you can only see the bushes moving as I move through them! Though I believe the outfits we're wearing right now are perfect for this forest environment!

On 11/30/2017 at 7:43 PM, Techno Universal said:

The bushes were now rustling around in a fast and funny was as Techno was quickly moving through them...

TU: I believe this looks really funny as you can only see the bushes moving as I move through them! Though I believe the outfits we're wearing right now are perfect for this forest environment!

"Try not to glitch us all to oblivion" Scarlet calls out and giggles as she sits and watches as Techno ran about, having fun.

6 hours ago, Dream Walker said:

"Try not to glitch us all to oblivion" Scarlet calls out and giggles as she sits and watches as Techno ran about, having fun.

Techno then climbed a tree to then sit up in one of the higher and thicker branches. He really did look like a tribal archer now...

TU: Okay I wonder how I look up here!

15 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then climbed a tree to then sit up in one of the higher and thicker branches. He really did look like a tribal archer now...

TU: Okay I wonder how I look up here!

"You look like you're ready for a war, or are a look out for a village in the woods!" Scarlet calls out to him

5 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

"You look like you're ready for a war, or are a look out for a village in the woods!" Scarlet calls out to him

TU: Yeah my system gave me that same response to! Though this really reminds me of how as a human I often wanted to climb trees and maybe even sleep in them!

TU: Yeah my system gave me that same response to! Though this really reminds me of how as a human I often wanted to climb trees and maybe even sleep in them!

"It does look really nice and comfortable, especially if you've got a nest to nap in, like a bird" she says, flying up to join him

10 hours ago, Dream Walker said:

"It does look really nice and comfortable, especially if you've got a nest to nap in, like a bird" she says, flying up to join him

Techno then wrapped his cape around himself as he laid down on a comfortable branch in the tree...

TU: Or maybe even here our capes would be like our nests! It's really like a nest or blanket that's always with us! Anyways this also dose remind me of a blooper in the third MLP movie as I was meant to be approaching the main six in that shot and I was conveniently sleeping up in a tree that was in the background of the shot! Plus as I was sleeping there was even a neon blue OS window above me that read ZZZ... Plus I even fell out of the tree when the laughter of everyone woke me up! I guess that really was a funny derp! Though really you could say that me sitting up here in this outfit is like I'm watching over a tribal village that's nearby!

Edited by Techno Universal

On 12/2/2017 at 11:05 PM, Techno Universal said:

Techno then wrapped his cape around himself as he laid down on a comfortable branch in the tree...

TU: Or maybe even here our capes would be like our nests! It's really like a nest or blanket that's always with us! Anyways this also dose remind me of a blooper in the third MLP movie as I was meant to be approaching the main six in that shot and I was conveniently sleeping up in a tree that was in the background of the shot! Plus as I was sleeping there was even a neon blue OS window above me that read ZZZ... Plus I even fell out of the tree when the laughter of everyone woke me up! I guess that really was a funny derp! Though really you could say that me sitting up here in this outfit is like I'm watching over a tribal village that's nearby!

Scarlet giggles and uses her cape to create a nest and snuggles in it "MM okay, that was a good idea there" she says softly.

44 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet giggles and uses her cape to create a nest and snuggles in it "MM okay, that was a good idea there" she says softly.

TU: Yeah this is so nice! Anyways I believe we have some friends here!

There was a pack of tribal anthro wolves in the forest and they then dropped their weapons and ran over to Scarlet and Techno when the pack noticed them. They then climbed the tree to snuggle cutely with Techno and Scarlet...

image.thumb.jpeg.f0256fe0e09d998ab5acbf32e3ef83f5.jpeg

TU: Ohh this is quite a surprise! Though maybe they might want their own capes to!

The pack leader was snuggled up to Techno and he then spoke up...

PL: Well really I guess we would honestly really love capes like your's! Though you two seem to be really nice to snuggle with!

14 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah this is so nice! Anyways I believe we have some friends here!

There was a pack of tribal anthro wolves in the forest and they then dropped their weapons and ran over to Scarlet and Techno when the pack noticed them. They then climbed the tree to snuggle cutely with Techno and Scarlet...

image.thumb.jpeg.f0256fe0e09d998ab5acbf32e3ef83f5.jpeg

TU: Ohh this is quite a surprise! Though maybe they might want their own capes to!

The pack leader was snuggled up to Techno and he then spoke up...

PL: Well really I guess we would honestly really love capes like your's! Though you two seem to be really nice to snuggle with!

Scarlet smiles "Well thank you, I do love snuggling, it's always nice" she says with a giggle and snuggles one of the wolves and nuzzles him "I must say, you take very good care of your fur and tail,  so soft and snuggly"

4 hours ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet smiles "Well thank you, I do love snuggling, it's always nice" she says with a giggle and snuggles one of the wolves and nuzzles him "I must say, you take very good care of your fur and tail,  so soft and snuggly"

The pack leader then blushed and smiled as Scarlet snuggled him...

PL: Well really our fur has been one of the things that we truly do put a lot of cere into! Though often we end up using our tails as fur dusters as we often go into Techno's house up there to play around and clean up the place!

TU: Yeah well really maybe you wolves should have massive capes like us! Just give me a moment to generate some designs!

Luna then showed up in one of her combat outfits...

image.thumb.jpeg.352292fa99e653352a783e12c4ad4167.jpeg

Edited by Techno Universal

The pack leader then blushed and smiled as Scarlet snuggled him...

PL: Well really our fur has been one of the things that we truly do put a lot of cere into! Though often we end up using our tails as fur dusters as we often go into Techno's house up there to play around and clean up the place!

TU: Yeah well really maybe you wolves should have massive capes like us! Just give me a moment to generate some designs!

Luna then showed up in one of her combat outfits...

image.thumb.jpeg.352292fa99e653352a783e12c4ad4167.jpeg

"Hello Luna, you're looking very beautiful there, and look, we have some wolven company" she says, nuzzling into the pack leader's fur some more, flicking her ears.

30 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

"Hello Luna, you're looking very beautiful there, and look, we have some wolven company" she says, nuzzling into the pack leader's fur some more, flicking her ears.

LU: Yeah I thought this outfit was very tribal looking and I wanted to have some fun by walking around the forest looking like a tribal warrior! 

PL: Yeah honestly she really does look like a tribal warrior! Like she seriously would blend in with our tribe of wolves wearing that!

TU: Yeah I really can agree with that! Plus I've got something for you lot!

Techno then spawned massive capes on the wolves. The capes were mostly grey and white and they were covered in tribal markings...

PL: Ohh thanks mate! I seriously do love this cape and I can see the other wolves love them to!

The pack leader then draped his cape over Scarlet...

PL: Really dear just look at our capes!

15 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

LU: Yeah I thought this outfit was very tribal looking and I wanted to have some fun by walking around the forest looking like a tribal warrior! 

PL: Yeah honestly she really does look like a tribal warrior! Like she seriously would blend in with our tribe of wolves wearing that!

TU: Yeah I really can agree with that! Plus I've got something for you lot!

Techno then spawned massive capes on the wolves. The capes were mostly grey and white and they were covered in tribal markings...

PL: Ohh thanks mate! I seriously do love this cape and I can see the other wolves love them to!

The pack leader then draped his cape over Scarlet...

PL: Really dear just look at our capes!

Scarlet blushed at the pack leader calling her dear but smiled and snuggled into him "Luna, why not come join us? They are very friendly and are very snuggly" she says softly, nuzzling into the pack leader's fur once more, flicking her ears cutely.

4 hours ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet blushed at the pack leader calling her dear but smiled and snuggled into him "Luna, why not come join us? They are very friendly and are very snuggly" she says softly, nuzzling into the pack leader's fur once more, flicking her ears cutely.

Techno also then moved down to Scarlet and snuggled with her...

LU: Yeah might as well! Plus I don't think my sister is far off!

Luna then climbed into the tree and snuggled up with Scarlet and the pack leader. Celestia then showed up wearing the best tribal outfit she had...

image.thumb.jpeg.d19f719b4efbf328b6d5093769f5876e.jpeg

On 12/6/2017 at 4:29 PM, Techno Universal said:

Techno also then moved down to Scarlet and snuggled with her...

LU: Yeah might as well! Plus I don't think my sister is far off!

Luna then climbed into the tree and snuggled up with Scarlet and the pack leader. Celestia then showed up wearing the best tribal outfit she had...

image.thumb.jpeg.d19f719b4efbf328b6d5093769f5876e.jpeg

Scarlet giggles and shakes her head :Aloha there Tia" she teases

2 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet giggles and shakes her head :Aloha there Tia" she teases

TU: Wait isn't Aloha ment to be followed be an explosion!? Well that's what the old Aloha meme was back in 2017!

CL: Well really this outfit is the closest to tribal that I could think of! Anyways that's a really funny meme that Techno is referring to there!

Celestia then climbed the tree to then snuggle up with Scarlet and the bunch also using her cape as a nest...