Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Favorite Thing To Drink?

Lucky Bolt

Coca Cola Cherry is my favorite drink, I buy a 2 liter very often, probably more often than I should, haha

12 minutes ago, Celli said:

Coca Cola Cherry is my favorite drink, I buy a 2 liter very often, probably more often than I should, haha

Grown fond of the cherry Zero lately, given how hot the weather has been.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Grown fond of the cherry Zero lately, given how hot the weather has been.

I drink it like water, it's so addicting, :P

Never was fond of the zero version, though.

Just now, Celli said:

I drink it like water, it's so addicting, :P

Never was fond of the zero version, though.

Zero version used to suck, but its a lot closer to real coke now - and I don't dare drink full sugar coke by the litre any more, or I put on too much weight.

Its a shame though because I used to prefer Dr Pepper...

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Good natural fruit juices. I'm simply juicoholic!:D

Dentist complains if I have too much real fruit juice, says it is eroding my teeth...

• Brohoof 1

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Zero version used to suck, but its a lot closer to real coke now - and I don't dare drink full sugar coke by the litre any more, or I put on too much weight.

Its a shame though because I used to prefe

I always thought the zero kind tasted watered down, not as much as diet, but still. I used to prefer Dr Pepper until I stopped finding the cherry kind.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Its a shame though because I used to prefer Dr Pepper...

Dentist complains if I have too much real fruit juice, says it is eroding my teeth...

Probably it is true but fruit juices are sooo good.:P^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Sir Warith said:

Alcoholic: Lagavulin Single Malt Whisky (12 Year), served neat and chilled.

Lagavulin isn't bad, but I prefer the Bunnabahain - As a treat to myself this year I got the standard 12, the McPhail collection (an 8) and the Ceobanach extra-peated :)20170814_192215.thumb.jpg.9a44f23be313860e005622d635c0979f.jpg

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Lagavulin isn't bad, but I prefer the Bunnabahain - As a treat to myself this year I got the standard 12, the McPhail collection (an 8) and the Ceobanach extra-peated :)20170814_192215.thumb.jpg.9a44f23be313860e005622d635c0979f.jpg

Well Lagavulin was my first love (for hard liquor) and the first drink I shared with my brother, so it holds a special place for me sentimentally. Nonetheless, it's a decent drink and it fit the fact that we were drinking at the beach next to a fire.

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

...but I prefer the Bunnabahain - As a treat to myself this year I got the standard 12...

Also I will make sure to grab a bottle of this to share with my brother to celebrate my return home, don't let me down in your recommendation :P

• Brohoof 2

Non-alcoholic mint tea and seltzer water

Alcoholic a peaty Scotch which can be served neat, on the rocks, or with a touch of mtn dew or sprite 

• Brohoof 1