Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi... I'm new...

Silver Note

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was googling randomly and this site came up. =P

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

When I was a little filly (lol) my fillysitter (I can't help it) would watch mlp at my house. I would watch with her and, naturally, I became a fan. I love anything that people deem immature for me. *facepalm*

Well... hello! I'm CoalCrazy, or Silver Note by my pony name. I joined about an hour ago and I'm bad at this so... HI! I am still figuring out how to work all the buttons and things on here, so bare with me. The description on this section said to introduce myself, so here we go. :sunny:

Well, I'm Silver Note. I'm a unicorn with a rainbow eighth note for a cutie mark. My mom is Golden Note and my dad is Mac Note (I make to many OCs -_-). I have an older brother named Andante Inferno Note (a play off of the type of note andante and the book Dante Inferno). My amazing older sister is Petal Note. She's epic. (She even made her OC herself.) Lastly is my cute little brother, Staccato note. All of these people actually exist in my family, I just made their OCs. My little brother has Downs syndrome and Autism, and he's really fun to have around. :wub:

Enough with my giant mouth (like Spike). I hoped you liked my not so little introduction. I have more to my character, more characters, and characters. I have way to much time on my hands. :derp:

Thanks for reading!!! :catface:

~Coalio

Edited by CoalCrazy2625
  • Brohoof 12

3 minutes ago, CoalCrazy2625 said:

How do I rank up? Because I am clueless. ;)

You just post stuff, let's say that you are in a thread that says "What time do you go to sleep?" or "What's your favorite sandwich?" you post some stuff, probably multiple posts, then you will gain posts. post games don't really count... but they are okay if you just wanna do some stuff.

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, Kairo said:

You just post stuff, let's say that you are in a thread that says "What time do you go to sleep?" or "What's your favorite sandwich?" you post some stuff, probably multiple posts, then you will gain posts. post games don't really count... but they are okay if you just wanna do some stuff.

Thank you! I really know nothing XD :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

I know your going to love it here! I made so many great friends here on the forums and I can help you with any questions you desire or help direct you to people that I think you may enjoy as a friend ;) :) 

• Brohoof 5

I have another question that everyone probably knows... how do I make an rp avatar? I tried to make an article in the Character Archives, then the Character Database, but there was no button to make one. I'm confused. :confused:

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, CoalCrazy2625 said:

I have another question that everyone probably knows... how do I make an rp avatar? I tried to make an article in the Character Archives, then the Character Database, but there was no button to make one. I'm confused. :confused:

Do you mean how to create image of your OC pony  because if you want to quickly create image you can use Pony generator here http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

If you mean how to create a page for your character in the character archive you can go here https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters and press add new character =) 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, ooBrony said:

Do you mean how to create image of your OC pony  because if you want to quickly create image you can use Pony generator here http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

If you mean how to create a page for your character in the character archive you can go here https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters and press add new character =) 

I was talking about the second option. Thanks for the help!

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Vampira Heart said:

If you PM me I can make you one based on a discription of everything you want in one ;) I like to do it :yay:

Sure I'll PM you some time! I have drawn pictures of my character but I don't have the tools to make it online. =P

• Brohoof 2

Greetings @CoalCrazy2625, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences! :squee:

Please feel free to poke myself or any other member of staff if you have any questions about the site. We'll be only happy to show you around if need be! ;)

622a24e5286e93d93da9519c92f18ac8.gif

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Dark Horse said:

Greetings @CoalCrazy2625, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences! :squee:

Please feel free to poke myself or any other member of staff if you have any questions about the site. We'll be only happy to show you around if need be! ;)

622a24e5286e93d93da9519c92f18ac8.gif

Thanks so much! ^_^

• Brohoof 2