Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi... I'm new...

Silver Note

Hi CoalCrazy, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and have some fun. If you have any questions about anything or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

• Brohoof 2

3 brothers? I have one, and it's already enough for me, I'll never know how some people can support having 3 brothers, but anyways hope you enjoy your stay in the mlp forums.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Esom said:

3 brothers? I have one, and it's already enough for me, I'll never know how some people can support having 3 brothers, but anyways hope you enjoy your stay in the mlp forums.

I have 3 brothers 5 sisters >.< It sucks >.> every days a living hell O3O

• Brohoof 1

On 4/19/2017 at 2:09 PM, CoalCrazy2625 said:

Well... hello! I'm CoalCrazy, or Silver Note by my pony name. I joined about an hour ago and I'm bad at this so... HI! I am still figuring out how to work all the buttons and things on here, so bare with me. The description on this section said to introduce myself, so here we go. :sunny:

Well, I'm Silver Note. I'm a unicorn with a rainbow eighth note for a cutie mark. My mom is Golden Note and my dad is Mac Note (I make to many OCs -_-). I have an older brother named Andante Inferno Note (a play off of the type of note andante and the book Dante Inferno). My amazing older sister is Petal Note. She's epic. (She even made her OC herself.) Lastly is my cute little brother, Staccato note. All of these people actually exist in my family, I just made their OCs. My little brother has Downs syndrome and Autism, and he's really fun to have around. :wub:

Enough with my giant mouth (like Spike). I hoped you liked my not so little introduction. I have more to my character, more characters, and characters. I have way to much time on my hands. :derp:

Thanks for reading!!! :catface:

~Coalio

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: pinkie-pie
How did you find MLP Forums?: I was googling randomly and this site came up. =P
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: When I was a little filly (lol) my fillysitter (I can't help it) would watch mlp at my house. I would watch with her and, naturally, I became a fan. I love anything that people deem immature for me. *facepalm*

Hello, new person! Much love! >u< Enjoy your time here. :o

• Brohoof 1

Hello there!

That's great to hear, that you're keeping good relations with your family and siblings! :fluttershy: 

As for few questions~

On 19.04.2017 at 8:13 PM, CoalCrazy2625 said:

How do I rank up? Because I am clueless. ;)

That question was asked and answered recently, so I believe you may find something interesting in this thread. :) 

On 19.04.2017 at 8:44 PM, CoalCrazy2625 said:

I have another question that everyone probably knows... how do I make an rp avatar? I tried to make an article in the Character Archives, then the Character Database, but there was no button to make one. I'm confused. :confused:

I think you were on the right track. If you can't see the button to add a character (it would be in the same place as 'Start new topic' button), then if I'm not mistaking, you need to get to a certain rank (ranks are explained in the thread linked above) to unlock that feature first. I believe it will be around 40 posts. These requirements were specified somewhere, but I can't seem to find anything in FAQ's now.

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 4

12 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there!

That's great to hear, that you're keeping good relations with your family and siblings! :fluttershy: 

As for few questions~

That question was asked and answered recently, so I believe you may find something interesting in this thread. :) 

I think you were on the right track. If you can't see the button to add a character (it would be in the same place as 'Start new topic' button), then if I'm not mistaking, you need to get to a certain rank (ranks are explained in the thread linked above) to unlock that feature first. I believe it will be around 40 posts. These requirements were specified somewhere, but I can't seem to find anything in FAQ's now.

Welcome to the herd! :) 

OHHHHH that makes sense. :sunbutt: Thanks so much, I was confused. :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, CoalCrazy2625 said:

OHHHHH that makes sense. :sunbutt: Thanks so much, I was confused. :muffins:

No wonder why, as things are pretty messy after the forum update. :P

You're welcome! :) 

• Brohoof 2

Hello Coal Crazy, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

• Brohoof 2