Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Escape (searching)

silvermoon15000

3 years have passed since Sombra won the great war, but only a year after, a rebellion rose from the ashes. They were greatly outnumbered and were eventually forced into hiding. A message soon came to the rebellion leaders, one made by the elements of harmony. They had found sanctuary in the Everfree forest, and wanted to assemble a small group to destroy Sombra and his army. You are the selected few, unfortunately you are all stuck in the crystal empire and will have to escape into the forest as a team and save Equestria.

That is where your journey begins.

Rules:

Guns and swords allowed

This is a pony rp

This is a teen rated rp so light cursing allowed.

Have fun and try to make it to the forest.

There are 6 spots left just leave a link to your character and I will see if your character makes the cut.

Anyways here is the list of characters involved so far.

1)Silvermoon (played by myself) link in signature.

2)Steady hoof (played by lovebug)

3)War (played by ponyofwar)

4)Mysterious soul (played by Queen Chrysalis)

5)

6)

7)

P.S. no killing off playable characters without my consent and the owner of said character.

Anyways come join the fun

Edited by silvermoon15000

58 minutes ago, Queen Chrysalis Servant said:

Quick question would a fox be okay? I actual came up with what foxes would be in mlp. If I describe it to you are you approve of it can I use it?

Sure what do you have in mind

10 minutes ago, Lil' Lovebug said:

I was just looking for something a bit darker. Would this be okay? I can easily adjust him to better fit a more canon world.

You're in

Just now, silvermoon15000 said:

Sure what do you have in mind

You're in

So foxes are the sizes of dogs and can talk. They usually are found with buffalo or Zebras. They have names like ponies, but instead of cuite marks they wear necklaces, chockers, or collars with a symbol that represents them. Because if I were in Mlp I would be a fox the wears a chain that has a compass on it around my neck.

Alright let's see what you got, just leave a link to your character.

3 minutes ago, Queen Chrysalis Servant said:

So foxes are the sizes of dogs and can talk. They usually are found with buffalo or Zebras. They have names like ponies, but instead of cuite marks they wear necklaces, chockers, or collars with a symbol that represents them. Because if I were in Mlp I would be a fox the wears a chain that has a compass on it around my neck.

I will give it a shot, been looking to join another pony RP since I enjoyed the last one I was in so much. Though that DM disappeared :/ 

If he is to OP or not canon enough tell me and I don't mind making some edits for the RP. I am very good at avoiding god modding though. 

55 minutes ago, PonyOfWar said:

I will give it a shot, been looking to join another pony RP since I enjoyed the last one I was in so much. Though that DM disappeared :/ 

If he is to OP or not canon enough tell me and I don't mind making some edits for the RP. I am very good at avoiding god modding though. 

Ok you're in as long as your blade isn't made of deceased unicorns and healing abilities are not maxed out for say but otherwise your in, our first melee character.

9 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Ok you're in as long as your blade isn't made of deceased unicorns and healing abilities are not maxed out for say but otherwise your in, our first melee character.

Can do ^^

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Star48955 said:

Hey would it be okay if I designed a character just for this RP?Because the pony I have is designed for another RP I created and she wouldn't fit at all.

Cool just give me the link and I'll check it out

16 hours ago, Star48955 said:

What kind of pony or creature is allowed?Is a alicorn okay?

(Sorry it took awhile)

Unfortunately alicorns are not allowed for the reason that they would just be OP in this type of rp, if this was Fallout Equestria it would work there but here it is forbidden, but feel free to be some other creature we have a fox so anything else is good just nothing OP, but if you can just make her a unicorn or pegasus that would be great.

• Brohoof 1