Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fruit are you?

Sovereign Leader Rarity

I wasn't sure, so I asked an online quiz.

Turns out I am an Apple according to them. Kind of surprised by that considering my answers.

f99a3453-fd92-43ad-95a3-3df1ee77605a.jpg

The quiz also said "You're outspoken, optimistic and a natural born leader. You can take quick action in most situations and often find yourself leading a team or group of people. You have an enthusiasm for life, unmatched by most and others are drawn to your positive and can-do attitude. We love you!"

Half of that is a load of hogwash in my opinion. But at least I did not get stuck being a grape.

The quiz is here for those undecided like myself.

http://www.playbuzz.com/rachaelg/what-kind-of-fruit-are-you

Hello, @@Rarity the Supreme

Considering this is more of a silly/laid back topic, I have gone ahead and moved it to the Forum Lounge where it can receive the appropriate attention.

Thank you.

I have a good sense of humor, soft skin, and I bruise rather easy. I'd say I'm a banana.
banana-og.jpg

Which means in retrospect, I'm a cannibal.

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 1

According to the poll mentioned by GrimGrimoire above, I'm a Cherry. It describes me thus: You are known for your creativity and your ability to express yourself through art and/or music. Nevertheless, you often find it hard to express your feelings to others. You're happy to socialize, but are happiest when you're at home and surrounded by the people you love.

Personally I'd like to think of myself as an Avocado because they're my favorite fruit (yes, they are officially fruits). To me, they evoke the feeling of California on a fresh spring morning. That's what I'd like to be. :grin:

• Brohoof 2

The quiz also called me a cherry...

Honestly? I see myself as a kiwi. Because it's weird.

And fuzzy. Because I'm fuzzy. Yeah.

• Brohoof 1

I took a different test than the one previously mentioned in this thread and I got Strawberry.

I am apparently "caring and romantic, loyal (That part is not accurate), and well loved"

I'm starting to realize both tests I've taken are not accurate -_-

Edited by Nerdy Luigi

6 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

Good, the Bananas have always been us Lemon's closest ally. As long as there are no Limes here, then I'm happy.

@Randimaxis  Sees himself as a Kiwi. And everyone knows Kiwis and Limes are big allies. You might just have a spy in the thread.

So far if we are forming gangs it is...

Lemon 1

Pomegranate 1

Orange 1

Apple 2 (We're on MLP! Be envious!)

Coconut 2

Peach 1

Banana 2

Cherry 2 (1 is a possible Spy, the other fantasizes about being an Avocado so tough luck Cherries)

Pear 1

Strawberry 1

Not enough to start any turf wars yet... but those involved might want to start thinking about battle lines and alliances.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I took three quizzes and got:

1.  Banana - Reliable, solid, sweet nature

2.  Apple - People pleaser, very social, liked by everyone, trustworthy, can be a bit boring

3.  Pear - Loner, finds it hard to work with others

I'm probably more pear-like than any of the others, but they're all pretty inaccurate results. Call me a feijoa. Smooth, sweet, and with a unique, interesting flavour. :muffins:

Edited by Duality
emoji

I just got a peach, yum! :>

cef1e083-73e0-4259-ab38-eb5b2bdf6fcf.jpg

"Like a peach, you enjoy the juice of life!! You are friendly and outspoken, which adds to your charm. You are quick to forgive and forget; and value your friendships highly. You don't however like to display all that passion in public, which only makes it more special when you do."

• Brohoof 2

Another banana here! 

39cc6b80-159c-4aef-8f0d-a705698ac219.jpg

"Like a banana, you're a softie! You're loving, kind and sympathetic. You often go out of your way to care for others; just make sure they don't advantage of your sweet nature! Nothing is more important to you than your friends and family - they're lucky to have you!"

I dislike bananas, but while I don't always show it outwardly, I'd say that I'm a softie at times! I like to help others and do consider myself to be more of a sensitive person. ^^

• Brohoof 1