Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Never Knew Foxes Existed (Roleplay with Queen Chrysalis Servant)

xX_PinkDragon_Xx

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/165126-ooc-never-knew-foxes-existed/

It was the middle of the morning. The autumn skies of Ponyville were as blue as blueberry-flavored Kool-Aid. The leaves that fell from the trees were orange, red, and yellow. He had one question: do foxes really exist? For all of the 27 years he has been alive, he had been taught that foxes were an extinct species due to a virus outbreak that caused them to bleed from every orifice.

His curiosity grew as the morning progressed, and he got out of bed, put on his old Wonderbolt Academy trainer uniform, and went outside to admire the blue skies. Suddenly, a creature that looked like a hybrid between a dog and a cat sniffed his hoof. He looked at it, and was stunned. It was a fox.

Edited by xX_PinkDragon_Xx

@xX_PinkDragon_Xx

"Hello there." Mysterious said to the Stallion. She had orange fur, but instead of where the black was there was a dark cyan color. Also her muzzle was dark cyan and also her right ear. She had ear piercings on her right ear. She wear a necklace with a golden compass on it. She stood up straight and looked at the stallion.

"Hi, Mysterious!", he said back to Mysterious. He had a shocked look on his face. All he had known about foxes in his life was that they were an extinct species, and he was very shocked to find a live fox. With Mysterious's permission, he took the fox to his house to inform his mother of his discovery.

He introduced himself to Mysterious. "My name is Violet Shadow," he said. His coat was a lavender color, and his mane was hot pink. His cutie mark was a purple-colored crescent symbol, from his interest in space and astronomy, particularly in Earth's only natural satellite, the Moon.

"I sure do", Violet continued, "I've had an interest in space since I was 17. I'm gonna go tell my mom that I found you." Mysterious read a book he had in his shelf about the Solar System while he went to his mother to tell her. "Foxes DO exist!", he said with an excited tone to his mother Rosy Shadow. Rosy Shadow was Violet's mother. Her coat was a brighter pink than her son's mane, and her mane was orange. Rosy said, in a skeptical tone, "Really? I thought foxes were extinct." Her son responded with "Turns out you were taught differently."

"Stuck in the flower pot, Mysterious?" Violet asked. He continued, "I'll get you outta there," and he picked up Mysterious to get her out of the flower pot. "Thank you, Violet," Mysterious said, to which Violet replied with, "You're very welcome, Mysterious." Rosy walked in and saw her son holding Mysterious in his hooves. "That your little fox, son?" Rosy asked. Violet replied with, "Yes she is. Her name is Mysterious." "She's so cute," Rosy said, complimenting her son's pet.

"Why thank you ma'am. I got that a lot from Zebras when I was living with them." Mysterious said. She wiggled out of Voilet's hooves and jumped onto his back. "I love your home, it's very plesant, besides that flower pot." Mysterious said. She looked at her compass making sure it was still there.