Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

@Maple Bat, @Techno Universal, @WiiGuy2014, @Star48955, @Buck Testa

Yes, i'm still alive.  yes, i'm still in this.  

i want to personally thank you all for putting up with me.  I get into these super-depressed moods, and just block out everything for a few days at a time.  (go home, ignore roommates, stay away from internet, etc).  that's why sometimes several days go by without any replies from me.  and no, Buck, it isn't very professional/sporting/fair for the other RP'ers.  I know that.  All I can ask is to bear with me.  

Oh, and as the unofficial/official DM of the RP, @dosey doe consider yourself accepted!  Find a nice place in the current story and jump on in!

Now, to get caught up and post my own reply....

Edited by nx9100

2 hours ago, nx9100 said:

and no, Buck, it isn't very professional/sporting/fair for the other RP'ers.  I know that.  All I can ask is to bear with me.  

No biggie dude, I have major depression as well. I KNOW what that shit is like. you're fine. 

• Brohoof 1

On 11/15/2017 at 6:19 AM, nx9100 said:

@Maple Bat, @Techno Universal, @WiiGuy2014, @Star48955, @Buck Testa

Yes, i'm still alive.  yes, i'm still in this.  

i want to personally thank you all for putting up with me.  I get into these super-depressed moods, and just block out everything for a few days at a time.  (go home, ignore roommates, stay away from internet, etc).  that's why sometimes several days go by without any replies from me.  and no, Buck, it isn't very professional/sporting/fair for the other RP'ers.  I know that.  All I can ask is to bear with me.  

Oh, and as the unofficial/official DM of the RP, @dosey doe consider yourself accepted!  Find a nice place in the current story and jump on in!

Now, to get caught up and post my own reply....

Don't worry about me. I'll happily wait as it takes for you to make your next move. Gives me time to re-read the story.^_^

• Brohoof 1

Just now, nx9100 said:

@Maple Bat, which element did I get ahold of again?

@Buck Testa, feel free to have Sombra encounter Ennex somewhere outside the palace.  I've got a little fun in mind.... :sneer:  Roll with it, I PROMISE it won't be OP!

I'll DM ya about how it'll go down. I like to make sure we know the victor so there isn't hard feelings later. It works better and ends up being more cinematic in the long run for the other players. 

@Buck Testa @Techno Universal @Maple Bat @nx9100 @Star48955

Is Techno still with Will and a recovering Woody? Because I plan to have my next major post have us return to base, and I need to know if he's still present. 

I intend to bring out the first of many cleansed Changelings, (It's Thorax, Who CANNOT be traced through the Changeling Hive Mind nor be controlled by our foes anymore, especially not Ennex) and start talking about how Changelings could start getting along with other races. 

Also, I think it's important that at this point the reformed Changelings still look like black moth-eaten bugs, but perhaps short scarfs made from Techno's cape and have similar functions could appear on the reformed Changelings to help tell the good from the bad.

@Techno Universal

As awesome as your 5 meter capes are, they're impractical due to their large size. I think it's more practical that by default, they appear as short and practical scarves, and that they would change into long capes when needed. Wouldn't you agree, @Buck Testa?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Is Techno still with Will and a recovering Woody? Because I plan to have my next major post have us return to base, and I need to know if he's still present. 

I intend to bring out the first of many cleansed Changelings, (It's Thorax, Who CANNOT be traced through the Changeling Hive Mind nor be controlled by our foes anymore, especially not Ennex) and start talking about how Changelings could start getting along with other races. 

Also, I think it's important that at this point the reformed Changelings still look like black moth-eaten bugs, but perhaps short scarfs made from Techno's cape and have similar functions could appear on the reformed Changelings to help tell the good from the bad.

@Techno Universal

As awesome as your 5 meter capes are, they're impractical due to their large size. I think it's more practical that by default, they appear as short and practical scarves, and that they would change into long capes when needed. Wouldn't you agree, @Buck Testa?

This rp is far more lax than others, which is why I haven't really had issues with the capes in this rp. If it had more structure and rules maybe, but with this one being far more freeform than others I'm participating in, I say who cares how long the capes are. I'm sure Techno could just make the size adjustable or whatever. 

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal

Well I guess Techno is still with Will but it's just he's looking in the direction of where Sombra caused the explosion. Though in the end the massive capes would still end up being practical because of their magical properties like how Techno is healing Woody quite quickly with his cape. :)

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I like the scarves for the reformed changeling idea.  what do you think @Techno Universal?  The full capes could just be for the hero-main characters.

@Maple Bat, @Techno Universal, @Star48955, @WiiGuy2014, @Buck Testa, @dosey doe

not much activity lately.  I know, i'm one to talk, lol.  just wanted to check in with you all.

also, starting Wednesday night through sunday night, i'll be away visiting family for thanksgiving.  will have my laptop and will check in hopefully once a day to post.  Just wanted to give a heads-up this time, instead of just disappearing, lol :please:

• Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

@Maple Bat, @Techno Universal, @Star48955, @WiiGuy2014, @Buck Testa, @dosey doe

not much activity lately.  I know, i'm one to talk, lol.  just wanted to check in with you all.

also, starting Wednesday night through sunday night, i'll be away visiting family for thanksgiving.  will have my laptop and will check in hopefully once a day to post.  Just wanted to give a heads-up this time, instead of just disappearing, lol :please:

Yeah while I'll be completely disappearing between Thursday and Sunday as I've got a school sports camp then! :)

• Brohoof 3

I'll be celebrating thanksgiving with my family for the next few days, but I might be able to get on here for a bit.

Also, about the capes. I can't speak for everyone, but Moon customized her cape to her preferences, making it ankle length and her colors.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@nx9100

The only time I've ever been in Texas is during a mid-fight checkpoint between California and S. Carolina

Last time was back in 2003, visiting the same family as this weekend.  And before that was sometime in the 90's.  That time, flew on TWA, if anyone else remembers that airline, lol

16 hours ago, Star48955 said:

...Wait. Texas? ....................................

Where in Texas?

Austin, where my sister and cousin live. 

Oh, and I'm home now, so ready to continue if everyone else is.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, nx9100 said:

Austin, where my sister and cousin live. 

Oh, and I'm home now, so ready to continue if everyone else is.

I was asking because up until a couple of months ago I was living in Texas. Guess I do still miss it...

And I'm also ready to continue. I've gotten a few more ideas for Moon's mystery. (I'm setting something up and dropping hints to it.)

• Brohoof 2