Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

On 12/10/2017 at 2:58 AM, dosey doe said:

so I noticed the thread has slowed to like two weeks between posts; let me know if / when would be a good time to drop in

I'd say go ahead anytime.  Might help get the others moving again, lol

• 2 weeks later...

@Techno Universal

Now remember that for the past several weeks of real time and one or two of my posts, Will has been with a weaken Woody. Techno was with the two of them before he had to be elsewhere until he came back. 

Please tell me if there's any other characters traveling with Techno that I should mention in my next move.

4 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal

Now remember that for the past several weeks of real time and one or two of my posts, Will has been with a weaken Woody. Techno was with the two of them before he had to be elsewhere until he came back. 

Please tell me if there's any other characters traveling with Techno that I should mention in my next move.

Yeah honestly I can't remember any other characters being with Techno! :)

12 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Heh...Techno, your character is so positive all the time. I can't help but like him. ^_^:)

Yeah like he's always super positive and it's the same with me in real life to and I really only go super negative when I'm panicking over something or I somehow get triggered. :)

• Brohoof 1

hey guys!  Glad to see activity here again!  Sorry I missed it, traveling for the holidays and such.  Give me a few hours to get caught up at work, then I'll get a nice reply up!

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, It's @~Natural Beauty~ but with a different account. I lost my info to get into my other account so I made a new one. If you guys would still like to do this roleplay I can make another reboot of it. I'm sorry for just dropping of the map of life, but i'm back now.

• Brohoof 1