Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

Roleplay Link: Click Here

Darkness slowly covers Equestria as it is announced that The Two Sisters and The Elements of Harmony have disappeared. As the darkness grows King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis work together and enslave pony kind. As the two evil rules began their rule, a rebellion a raises lend by Lady Zecora. Zecora gave the rebellion a prophecy that 10 special creatures will ban together to become the new Elements of Harmony, defeat King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis, free pony kind, and find the two sisters and the old Elements Of Harmony.

Canon Characters (must try out for these spots)

King Sombra @

Queen Chrysalis @

Lady Zecora @Star48955

The New Elements Of Harmony

Rakon The Element Of Courage @Kulstor

Doctor Whooves The Element Of Knowologe @Kulstor

Ocean Whiplash The Element Of Freedom @:: Mysterious Soul ::

Techno Universe The Element Of Creation @Techno Universal

Mysterious Soul The Element Of Bravery @Queen Chrysalis Servant

Starbrust The Element Of Empathy @CentipedeGhoul

Kabra'za The Element Of Hope @Strong Copper

Crystal Moonlight The Element Of Spirit @Star48955

Open Slot

Rebellion

Enslaved Ponies

Big Mac @

Forms

Name:

General description:

Family:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Best Friend(s):

Friends:

Rival(s):

Other:

(( Everyone @nx9100 is my Admin, so If I'm not on he can approve your charcter for you.))

Edited by Mysterious Soul
  • Brohoof 1

10 special creatures...So it doesn't have to be a pony or zebra?And my pony I've created is for another RP so I've been editing her to suit each RP I've been doing.I hope that's okay.

Edited by Star48955

This sounds interesting.  Just wondering, do you need any bad-guy characters?  Not just the canon ones, but an OC that works for/with them to control the ponies, fight the rebels, that sort of thing.  A Grand Moff Tarkin-like character to Sombra and Chrysalis's Emperor/Vader sort of idea.  Example, my primary oc, Ennex, is supposed to be evil, but doesn't have any kind of magic or powers, just his intelligence.  Sombra and Chrysalis sit on top, while he handles the daily running of an area, which leads him to running the fight against the new elements/rebels.   thoughts?

(yes, a bit of Star Wars Rebels inspiration in that suggestion, lol) 

• Brohoof 2

37 minutes ago, Queen Chrysalis Servant said:

@Star48955

I like Chrystal moonlight more. She is very interesting.

Alright.I am very proud of that story,especially since I was trying to write it in class.And I think NX9100's idea is good.What do you think?

And I'm trying to think of a Element...What about The Element Of Spirit?

And just saying,Crystal Moonlight goes by a nickname,Moon.

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, nx9100 said:

This sounds interesting.  Just wondering, do you need any bad-guy characters?  Not just the canon ones, but an OC that works for/with them to control the ponies, fight the rebels, that sort of thing.  A Grand Moff Tarkin-like character to Sombra and Chrysalis's Emperor/Vader sort of idea.  Example, my primary oc, Ennex, is supposed to be evil, but doesn't have any kind of magic or powers, just his intelligence.  Sombra and Chrysalis sit on top, while he handles the daily running of an area, which leads him to running the fight against the new elements/rebels.   thoughts?

(yes, a bit of Star Wars Rebels inspiration in that suggestion, lol) 

@nx9100 I would like that. Nice star wars stuff their. Big fan of it!!

• Brohoof 2

Crystal Moon isn't part of the rebellion.She's just trying to stop Sombra and Chrysalis quietly,without getting mixed up in the war.(Is it actually a war?) Who is and who isn't in the rebellion?

Edited by Star48955

37 minutes ago, Queen Chrysalis Servant said:

I would like that. Nice star wars stuff their. Big fan of it!

Sweet.  Than allow me to formally submit him...

Name: Ennex

General description: Male Earth Pony Ocean-blue coat, with black-brown mane and tail. Wears black-rimmed glasses. Grey delta-shaped arrow-head. Smart, cunning, and mischievous. Likes to be in control of everypony around him. Enjoys plotting schemes and wants you to know it was him who outsmarted you. Loves flaunting his hi-life living over others. Doesn't like to get his own hooves dirty, but will when necessary.

Family: Parents are deceased.  Only family is a twin brother, Random Action

Dislikes: being weak, stupidity, being defeated

Fears: failing

Best Friend(s): his brother, Ravage (bodyguard), Sakuya (lieutenant)

Friends: none

Rival(s): anypony who stands in his way

Other: Works as supporter of Sombra and Chrysalis (possibly their governor of Manehattan?)

@Strong Copper

So the life of averge citizen is living in fear. So the Changelings that didn't change now control the towns and cities and same with Sombra's followers. Most are enslaved working in mines mining for crystals. King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis both live in the crystal empire, and have prince shining armor and princess canadence are trapped in a dungoed with princess flurry heart. The citizens who are not in slave, usually do not leave their houses and when they do it's when the King and Queen want to talk to them or to get supplies.

• Brohoof 2

What happened to the princess's?And did just the elements disappear or did twi and friends vanish too?

Also on the RP you said Crescent...Who is that?

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

So,does that mean I'm the only alicorn?Or...actually I remember seeing Techno Universal's character is also an alicorn.So are me and him the only alicorn's in equestria? Other than Cadence and Flurry Heart.I don't think they really count since they're in a dungeon.And I think Fluttershy would have "disappeared" because Discord took her to his world.And she would have brought her friends,and Twilight would have brought the sister's.And the sister's would have brought the element's.But it's just a idea and if you don't like it you don't have to use it.

• Brohoof 1

@

19 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

So,does that mean I'm the only alicorn?Or...actually I remember seeing Techno Universal's character is also an alicorn.So are me and him the only alicorn's in equestria? Other than Cadence and Flurry Heart.I don't think they really count since they're in a dungeon.And I think Fluttershy would have "disappeared" because Discord took her to his world.And she would have brought her friends,and Twilight would have brought the sister's.And the sister's would have brought the element's.But it's just a idea and if you don't like it you don't have to use it.

I actually Like that idea.

• Brohoof 2