Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

Guys!  I am so sorry!  friday was busy at work, and i've been on my xbox burning through Forza 6 the past two days.  I promise to get a reply up soon!  Not at home right now, typing this on phone at bar.  Will be here watching nascar tonight, pinkie-promise to get on in the morning!!

really sorry......:( 

fyi, @Maple Bat, the cider obviously has some kind of potion mixed in it.  she wouldn't notice any effects at first, but it causes pain to slowly develop, worsening over time.  he also has the antidote ready to reward cooperation..... :sneer:

conversation = interrogation

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Ok! Thank you!

I really have a tendency to make silly mistakes like that when I'm tiered or drowsy as simply I can't exactly think straight when I'm too tired. Plus also you would probably be waiting a few hours for me to reply to the RP as I'm leaving the house to head off to school in around ten minutes. :) 

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Techno Universal said:

I really have a tendency to make silly mistakes like that when I'm tiered or drowsy as simply I can't exactly think straight when I'm too tired. :) 

No problem.

(edited)

@Techno Universal, don't do anything to save her yet.  at a certain point I did plan on ennex giving her the antidote......;)

~Natural Beauty~

@~Natural Beauty~, @Techno Universal, @Maple Bat, @Star48955I promise I'm NOT hijacking the story/plot of this RP.  Just getting into a little background of Ennex and his schemes. (something I've tried to keep consistent in all RP's I use him in)

'Night!

vinyl sleepy.jpg

Edited by nx9100

4 hours ago, nx9100 said:

@Techno Universal, don't do anything to save her yet.  at a certain point I did plan on ennex giving her the antidote......;)

~Natural Beauty~

@~Natural Beauty~, @Techno Universal, @Maple BatI promise I'm NOT hijacking the story/plot of this RP.  Just getting into a little background of Ennex and his schemes. (something I've tried to keep consistent in all RP's I use him in)

'Night!

vinyl sleepy.jpg

To be honest I was originally going to ask you if Techno should save Maple or not but I guess you answered that question for me without asking! How convenient for me! :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@nx9100

I thought the posion in Maple's drink was like to cause pain but I'll roll with this.

Also sorry if it seems I'm hijacking the story with this next post :blush:

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@nx9100

I thought the posion in Maple's drink was like to cause pain but I'll roll with this.

Also sorry if it seems I'm hijacking the story with this next post :blush:

it was supposed to cause pain.  i was waiting for you to mention it when you thought the time was ready...

EDIT:  hang on, i got this...

Edited by nx9100

kool.  this next part sounds like it will be interesting....  I was going to have Ennex disappear through a hidden door or something... but nah.  let's see what happens....

@nx9100

So for my next post I was thinking Techno came across a dimensional program in his system and it would allow him to create a pocket dimension with the surrounding environment. So in this case it would copy the office and trap everyone within the space in the pocket dimension. Basically outside the office windows there would be nothing but black and empty void. Probably Techno dose it to hold Ennex and Ravage ransom for them to surrender the city or something else. :)

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

@nx9100

So for my next post I was thinking Techno came across a dimensional program in his system and it would allow him to create a pocket dimension with the surrounding environment. So in this case it would copy the office and trap everyone within the space in the pocket dimension. Basically outside the office windows there would be nothing but black and empty void. Probably Techno dose it to hold Ennex and Ravage ransom for them to surrender the city or something else. :)

I like it.  hope you don't mind if I get a little creative with their response.... 

@Techno Universal, good night!  (8:30am here, lol).  And be careful that you don't make Techno TOO powerful.  If he can do all this teleporting/comutery stiff so easily, than he could simply end the story right here and now.  Ennex doesn't have magic, just his brain and his wits.  gotta have some balance....

5 hours ago, nx9100 said:

@Techno Universal, good night!  (8:30am here, lol).  And be careful that you don't make Techno TOO powerful.  If he can do all this teleporting/comutery stiff so easily, than he could simply end the story right here and now.  Ennex doesn't have magic, just his brain and his wits.  gotta have some balance....

Don't worry dude! I've got plans to cover that. :)

• Brohoof 1