Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

(edited)
8 hours ago, nx9100 said:

@Techno Universal, assume Ennex pulled some other data from Techno during the link.  Honestly, I haven't decided what it it yes :derp: but wanted to leave it open for future use.

Let's say Ennex recovered data and memories from Techno's past that Techno didn't know about himself because of when his drive was wiped previously. I'm guessing Ennex is going to use him as an indestructible killing machine but still there's one last line of defence in his system that will return Techno to normal operations if it's tripped. There's a number of logic node rules in his system and one of them is never to hurt or kill his creations and if you try to make him break one of those rules in maintenance mode it will return him to normal operations. That's pretty much how Techno probably escapes Ennex and it's going to be just before Techno attacks when Ennex gives him the command to attack the rebels. Also the security protocol system I mentioned is so secret that it's not mentioned anywhere in Techno's unit information profile and his operation manual plus it's not anywhere in Techno's system memory. You would basically have to run a complex program simulation of Techno's system to find the security protocol. :)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

hey everypony...  I was wondering if you all could do me a favor.  I started a fanfic story a few years ago, but never got around to finishing.  I want to get back to it, but was wondering if any of you would like to give it a quick read and let me know what you think.  I'd appreciate the feedback!

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/227512/legacy-the-new-adventure

6 hours ago, Contrast said:

@nx9100 @Maple Bat

Sorry, I haven't had the chance to sit down lately, life has been a little touch atouch; but I digress. What have I missed?

No problem! I'll catch you up. After you left...

Ravage attacked Maple and Woody. In order to make Ravage go away Maple used the element of Chaos which drained her magical reserves so now she unconscious. Techno and Woody are currently inside her mind trying to wake her up.

• Brohoof 1

all,

i know i haven't been on the past few days.  my dog has taken a turn for the worse (kidney failing), and honestly just haven't been in the mood.  he's getting treatment, and will see the vet again on monday, so I should be back going then.  (will need the distraction).  

15 hours ago, nx9100 said:

all,

i know i haven't been on the past few days.  my dog has taken a turn for the worse (kidney failing), and honestly just haven't been in the mood.  he's getting treatment, and will see the vet again on monday, so I should be back going then.  (will need the distraction).  

To be honest we have a couple of friends that are going through the some thing as you except with their 14 year old cat. The cat's kidneys are failing and his brain is now rapidly degrading as he's going through the natural genetic death process. The cat is currently losing his hearing and eyesight slowly but still he's lasted a lot longer than what the vet said about him. :)

• Brohoof 1

everyone,  thanks for the support!  It's been a rough week, but puppy seems to be responding to his treatments.  will have another blood test next friday to find out if he'll recover.

give me a bit to re-read what's been happening, and i'll get a reply up.  oh, and i got a message from @~Natural Beauty~ that he may not be able to continue, so I guess i'll take over running this RP for now.

9 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

everyone,  thanks for the support!  It's been a rough week, but puppy seems to be responding to his treatments.  will have another blood test next friday to find out if he'll recover.

give me a bit to re-read what's been happening, and i'll get a reply up.  oh, and i got a message from @~Natural Beauty~ that he may not be able to continue, so I guess i'll take over running this RP for now.

It's great to have you back mate! Anyways I'm guessing Ennex and Ravage are going to make a real strong comeback attack on Techno and the gang! :)

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, nx9100 said:

ok, since i've fallen a bit behind, can I get a quick recap of what y'all have been up too?  :please:  Thanks!   

Okay so there are now two new rebels that are being tested to see their abilities. They are Muddle and Yang and the two are being tested in Woody's course. Maple is currently sleeping in her room but she is not in a 3 month sleep because of how Techno changed a couple of things in her mindset earlier in the RP. Techno is also recording the ability tests so he can play them back later in the form of a 3D video. So that's pretty much everything that's important and I can't think of anything else that you would need to know about to continue in the RP! :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Honestly, I've been watching the tests, seeing what happens.  not in character, of course, just on my own, lol.  Plus, haven't checked all that much, been in-out of vet office a bunch past week.  pup's still on the fence, not sure what's going to happen...

Edited by nx9100

• 1 month later...

I'm here.  @Techno Universal was right, my life has pretty much been nothing since I lost my boy(dog).  That, and I didn't see much activity on here anyway.

If any of you are interested, I wouldn't mind starting a new rp for just a few of us.  but a less-complicated one, more slice-of-life style.  or we could try to get this one back going again...