Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

@nx9100

Perhaps we should make a new on a lot happened to the original cast of this group. I wouldn't mind something more slice of life. Or we could get this one going again I have a few ideas but I'm interested in everyone elses opinion on this too.

23 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@nx9100

Perhaps we should make a new on a lot happened to the original cast of this group. I wouldn't mind something more slice of life. Or we could get this one going again I have a few ideas but I'm interested in everyone elses opinion on this too.

What are your ideas?  We could keep this going with a post "three months later" or something....

21 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

I'm here.  @Techno Universal was right, my life has pretty much been nothing since I lost my boy(dog).  That, and I didn't see much activity on here anyway.

If any of you are interested, I wouldn't mind starting a new rp for just a few of us.  but a less-complicated one, more slice-of-life style.  or we could try to get this one back going again...

Yeah to be honest it would be quite interested to get this RP going again! Anyways to be honest I've never had a family pet myself growing up but my mom had to deal with the same thing as you when an angry neighbour poised one of the cats she had growing up in her childhood. The cat was always eating other people's cat and dog food and this particular neighbor got so upset about it that he complained to my mom's family about the issue only to then poison the cat a few months later and leave the cat's dead body in front of the front door. Anyways maybe I'll introduce Techno's cape into the RP it it would make things more interesting! :)  

Just now, Maple Bat said:

@nx9100

Yea that was about it. @Contrast's Character could have potentially gone into shock seeing that Woody had the abilty to manipulate time so easily meaning the training segment can be skipped realitvly easily. So.. everyone up for it?

Yeah maybe we could skip the rest of the training segment and that's when Techno's massive cape somehow appears on him! :)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay you just go ahead for replying now and I'll reply to the RP soon! :)

17 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Okay,I'm game.So...who is going to reply on it first?

23 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

What are your ideas?  We could keep this going with a post "three months later" or something....

Ok, Everyone, I posted Feel free to follow up since I only control a small part of Zecora's forces then theres a lot of world left to explain what happened

(Mentions aren't working for some reason)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Star48955 said:

@Techno Universal

...WHY does it seem so funny imagining Moon and Maple Bat in capes?

Hee hee...

Anyway I would reply right now but I want to give the rest of us a chance to comment.

Well to be honest the thing with the capes is actually like a social experiment. Like I've got this really strange desire for cuddling in things like this in real life and I'm testing to see if other people here also have that same instinct. But still if you have the instinct it would start to make things really interesting now! Though I wonder what happened to the ref images on Moon's character page. :)

I noticed Maple bat mentioned something like that happening,so I'll see if I can fix it.

Yeah it's probably a good idea to fix the broken images on your character page as if you join any new RPs in the future the GMs are not going to be able to see your character's appearance! Now if they can't see what your character looks like they would probably not let you into the RP until you discribe your character's appearance to them! :) 

@Star48955, just to clarify for myself, what is the necklace that Moon is wearing?  Only asking, cause I was eventually going to have Ennex find some sort of magical power source or something, and don't want to use something anyone else already has.

• Brohoof 1

It's her element of harmony,and here's the picture.

291dfbe05a045141162b713ef61ed879.jpg

If you looked back in this thread,it's the one I was was planning on using for her element.

Also,glad you're back!

I think we should go ahead and recap.

The Good

The New Elements of Harmony

Techno Universe The Element Of Creation @Techno Universal

Mysterious Soul The Element Of Bravery? @~Natural Beauty~   (Is she coming back?And is she even an element?)

Crystal Moonlight The Element Of Spirit @Star48955

Maple Bat The Element of Chaos @Maple Bat

Yang The Element of Reliability @MaryxMelody

Muddle (Resistance Member.Is she an element?) @Contrast

The Resistance

Lady Zecora. Leader of the resistance (Played by @Star48955)

Woodland Orchestra.Maple's strategist. @Maple Bat

The Bad

Cannon Characters

King Sombra

Queen Chrysalis

Original characters

All 3 Played by : @nx9100

Ennex: A leader in Manehatten

Ravage: Ennex's Body guard

Sakuya: Ennex's Lieutenant

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Also,glad you're back!

I think we should go ahead and recap.

The Good

The New Elements of Harmony

Techno Universe The Element Of Creation @Techno Universal

Mysterious Soul The Element Of Bravery? @~Natural Beauty~   (Is she coming back?And is she even an element?)

Crystal Moonlight The Element Of Spirit @Star48955

Maple Bat The Element of Chaos @Maple Bat

Yang The Element of Reliability @MaryxMelody

Muddle (Resistance Member.Is she an element?) @Contrast

The Resistance

Lady Zecora. Leader of the resistance (Played by @Star48955)

The Bad

Cannon Characters

King Sombra

Queen Chrysalis

Original characters

All 3 Played by : @nx9100

Ennex: A leader in Manehatten

Ravage: Ennex's Body guard

Sakuya: Ennex's Lieutenant

That's about it but you forgot one character Woodland Orchestra Who would be bellow Zecora As Maple's strategist (Not trying to be picky)

• Brohoof 2

@nx9100? I'm assuming you're trying to lead Ravage towards us.Does that mean one of us will need to fight him?Just guessing.

Honestly, not sure what's going to happen.  Ravage is just out for a run across the rooftops.  I figured either he would end up encountering somepony, or not.  was waiting to see what you guys did, lol. :derp:

• Brohoof 1