Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@nx9100 @Maple Bat @Star48955

Okay, guys. Before I start my first post, can anyone sum up the current situation, so I can believably have Will Guide the Rogue Changeling can take his first toward leaving his kind to aid the Resistance? 

*sees Maple's latest post about Woody landing and mentioning guards* 

Hmmm... actually if the guards are Changelings, that would be a good place for Will's introduction and wanting to join the Resistance if he was one of the guards, right Maple?

Yep, That's what I was trying to set up for, Sorry if I seemed to rush you into it.

Just now, Star48955 said:

Maybe if you get ordered to check on Ennex by Ravage,you can find Moon.

Huh? Are you talking to me? Because I don't know those characters. Can you explain them?

Okay, I can get at least one more post in for today.

I just hope I don't drag the RP down due to being unresponsive especially on Weekends when I doing my Sign-Spinning Job. 

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I'm done posting for the night and I'm not sure if I'll be able to post in the RP until Monday. 

But I think I did great for my first day here in "New Element of Harmony"

• Brohoof 2

@Maple Bat

Wait. What do you mean "I'm portraying the feeling of changeling hive mind"?

In the show, the Changelings are NOT telepathic with each other. If they were, they wouldn't need those black bug-shaped devices to contact the Queen.

@Maple Bat

By this point in the RP, have any of the other players proven themselves worthy of being the new Elements of Harmony? If so, who represents which Element and how did they become so. Because sooner or later, Will going to prove he's the Element of Hope.