Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

@WiiGuy2014

Alright so:

@Star48955 Moon: Has yet to explain how she came across it.

@Techno Universal Techno: Created the Universe and the "Element" Is what allowed him to do it.

Maple: She has the element but, Doesn't have her element of 'harmony', as hers was to seal the abilites of the elements permantly, it was made for Discord to use but he never did and he gave it to Maple before these events telling her that she could "Find a use for it."

1 minute ago, nx9100 said:

@WiiGuy2014, you're doing great!

Everyone, sorry about the weekend.  was busy saturday and at bar most of sunday.  Still nursing bit of a hangover, so give me a few hours before I can think straight....

full.png

Yeah just a case of common beer addiction! Anyways I'm just waiting around for you to reply to Techno contacting Ennex through his mind! :)

• Brohoof 1

@WiiGuy2014

Moon's an Alicorn with a mysterious past who hides one aspect of her appearance in order to hide her alicorn Identity, She helps us but istn't exactly part of the reistance (Or at least I thought.)

Edited by Maple Bat

3 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

Moon's an Alicorn with a mysterious past who hides one aspect of her appearance in order to hide her alicorn Identity, She helps us but istn't exactly part of the reistance (Or at least I thought.)

So, can I refer to her as an Alicorn in my upcoming post?

Edited by WiiGuy2014

12 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

That is pretty accurate.At least so far.:orly:

And Will,I'd also like to mention nopony knows her name,or cutie mark.(She wears a black catsuit thing that hides it.)

All, my apologies for not being on the past few days.  Haven;t slept much, and been busy at work.  just didn't have the mental capacity to think, lol.

@Techno Universal, be careful about the 'pocked universe' idea.  If I get trapped in there, how can I continue being a villain in the story?  If you want, reply to the personal message I had sent you before with your ideas on how Ennex can use those powers he's discovered.

2 hours ago, nx9100 said:

All, my apologies for not being on the past few days.  Haven;t slept much, and been busy at work.  just didn't have the mental capacity to think, lol.

@Techno Universal, be careful about the 'pocked universe' idea.  If I get trapped in there, how can I continue being a villain in the story?  If you want, reply to the personal message I had sent you before with your ideas on how Ennex can use those powers he's discovered.

Yeah we're most likely going to scrap the pocket universe idea for this situation. :)

• Brohoof 1

So I finally came up with a evil plan idea for Ennex.  If anyone has seen the show 'Transformers: Beast Machines', think of Megatron from that.  The entire world, all running perfectly, with him controlling it all.  Now to get away from the rebels....

oh, and Ennex's warped mind calls Techno 'the Other', cause he's an android and the only other one with the same Matrix-style powers.

23 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

I can watch the video if you tell me what the title is,otherwise I can't.

sorry.  What Maple said.  "Single Elegant Machine: Beast Machines Megatron Tribute", clips of Megatron from the "Transformers: Beast Machines" show.  I'm not going to have Ennex try to do the exact same thing, just took inspiration from it.  

• Brohoof 1