Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

1 minute ago, Star48955 said:

I'm not exactly sure what you mean.Although,if you want I can compose a summary,or character summary's.Would either of those answer your question?

If you're talking to me, yes, a character summary would be great!

• Brohoof 1

Okay.I'll try my best.(Sorry if I get anything wrong or if it's not what you wanted.)

Maple Bat:Daughter of Fluttershy/Discord.Currently has the Element of Chaos.Was supposed to be Discord's,but after reformation he gave it to Maple.Is sometimes reckless,and cares about her friends.Loyal to the resistance.Is in the rebel base.

Woodland Orchestra:Maple's brother.A draconequus.He cares a lot for his sister,and is loyal to her.Is talking to Ennex.

Techno Universal:The creator of Equestria.He cares about Equestria,and is thus loyal to the rebellion.Lately,he seems to have a thing for capes.Is talking with Ennex.

Ennex:A earth pony,and a genius criminal mastermind.He was the governor of Manehattan,until he seemingly went mad and locked himself in his room.He was captured by the rebels,but claims to have the power to control all of Equestria.Is being held in the rebel base.

Ravage:Ennex's bodyguard.He is very loyal to Ennex.

Moon:A alicorn who ran into some of the rebels on a raid.It is unclear where her loyalties lie,although she has recently been aiding the rebellion.Is currently watching events unfold from a unknown place.

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Okay.I'll try my best.(Sorry if I get anything wrong or if it's not what you wanted.)

Maple Bat:Daughter of Fluttershy/Discord.Currently has the Element of Chaos.Was supposed to be Discord's,but after reformation he gave it to Maple.Is sometimes reckless,and cares about her friends.Loyal to the resistance.Is in the rebel base.

Woodland Orchestra:Maple's brother.A draconequus.He cares a lot for his sister,and is loyal to her.Is talking to Ennex.

Techno Universal:The creator of Equestria.He cares about Equestria,and is thus loyal to the rebellion.Lately,he seems to have a thing for capes.Is talking with Ennex.

Ennex:A unicorn,and a genius criminal mastermind.He was the governor of Manehattan,until he seemingly went mad and locked himself in his room.He was captured by the rebels,but claims to have the power to control all of Equestria.Is being held in the rebel base.

Ravage:Ennex's bodyguard.He is very loyal to Ennex.

Moon:A alicorn who ran into some of the rebels on a raid.It is unclear where her loyalties lie,although she has recently been aiding the rebellion.Is currently watching events unfold from a unknown place.

Thank you! 

And here's mine:

Will Guide: A rogue Changeling who wants to help the Rebellion against the tyranny of Changeling Queen Chrysalis. Is very Hopeful that someday his Changeling kind and the ponies could get along. Currently, awaiting futher instructions from the Rebel leaders

• Brohoof 1

On 9/22/2017 at 3:58 PM, Star48955 said:

Ennex:A unicorn,and a genius criminal mastermind.He was the governor of Manehattan,until he seemingly went mad and locked himself in his room.He was captured by the rebels,but claims to have the power to control all of Equestria.Is being held in the rebel base.

Not a major detail, but he's an Earth pony, not a unicorn, lol.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Well seeing the current situation maybe he would join the discussion with Woody and the others! :)

How can Will do that? Where I last left him, he was in the training room sensing trouble, leading to him hoping things get resolved soon. 

What would be the best way for Will to join and play his part in this discussion? Can you give me some direction?

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

How can Will do that? Where I last left him, he was in the training room sensing trouble, leading to him hoping things get resolved soon. 

What would be the best way for Will to join and play his part in this discussion? Can you give me some direction?

Well Will could just establish a mental speach connection with the others to hear what they're saying and then he could join them! Plus any character can easily run a mental speach connection! :)

@Techno Universal

Well, Will certainly didn't know that! 

Before I go any further, are the Changelings in this RP capable of communicating through the Changeling Hive Mind idea that some fan fiction writers use (unlike in the show, where there is no hive mind, and they communicated via bug-shaped devices like in S6 Finale)? 'Cause if they could, Will could very easily be tricked into bringing the evil Changelings right to our hidden heroes.

I just want to be sure I don't derail the story.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal

Before I go any further, are the Changelings in this RP capable of communicating through the Changeling Hive Mind idea that some fan fiction writers use (unlike in the show, where there is no hive mind, and they communicated via bug-shaped devices like in S6 Finale)? 'Cause if they could, Will could very easily be tricked into bringing the evil Changelings right to our hidden heroes.

Personally, I don't mind which way you want to go.  let's see what the other's say.

8 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal

Yes they can do that. Hence why the base was moved before hand.

Or at least I'd imagine so

Edited by Maple Bat

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal

Yeah the other changelings could probably tap into what Will is saying through the mental connection so that's another problem right there! :)

3 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Yes they can do that. Hence why the base was moved before hand.

Or at least I'd imagine so

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah the other changelings could probably tap into what Will is saying through the mental connection so that's another problem right there! :)

Well, that makes things complicated. :dry:

Can he at least have a completely private inner-monologue with himself, deciding what to do next? 

Because if even thinking about something can be heard without warning, Will would likely want to destroy himself to protect the heroes he cares about, and that would end his story too soon! :( 

(Not to mention I've never before done a mental link involving my OCs except when it's Unicorn Will Guide connecting with Spike the Dragon or his adopted Changeling side within my Head Fanon)

Understand my plight?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Well, that makes things complicated. :dry:

Can he at least have a completely private inner-monologue with himself, deciding what to do next? 

Because if even thinking about something can be heard without warning, Will would likely want to destroy himself to protect the heroes he cares about, and that would end his story too soon! :( 

(Not to mention I've never before done a mental link involving my OCs except when it's Unicorn Will Guide connecting with Spike the Dragon or his adopted Changeling side within my Head Fanon)

Understand my plight?

Yes I'd imagine it wasn't always active but doing something like mentaly linking would probably set it off. If that makes sense.

1 minute ago, Maple Bat said:

Yes I'd imagine it wasn't always active but doing something like mentaly linking would probably set it off. If that makes sense.

Honestly, right now, I don't know what Will's next move should be and I need to get to my classes now. In the mean time, can the rest of you players give me some suggestions?

*sigh* I know...I know.  busy at work and all the other usual excuses.  

so, I'm getting a bit concerned about the whole 'can change everything in equestria' thing.  If Techno (and possibly Ennex) can do that, then what's stopping him?  Why even have a resistance against the king/queen when you can just *poof* them away or just change them?  I feel like we're verging on the edge of god-modding here, and just want to pull it back to an actual conflict.

one example could be that ennex doesn't really have THAT kind of power, but when he tries to do something, instead it causes major problems that the resistance characters need to stop/solve.  i dunno. 

This question is open to everyone here:  any suggestions on what direction we should take the story?  I know some of you, like myself, have just been improv'ing it as we go along, but the world Techno has created seems a bit more complicated than that.  I think we need a set direction, or at least I do, lol.

thoughts?

@nx9100 ( @Star48955 @Techno Universal @WiiGuy2014 )
I kinda feel that way too, Originally it was about stopping chrysalis and Sombra's rein... Perhaps Woody can do something slightly OP in order to remove all this... World control stuff. I've already got an Idea of what he'd do to get rid of the knowledge. It's just what @nx9100 said, What's stopping him from just, *poof* done. Becuase that's really OP, Techno can still retain the element of Creation but he can't do all of this "World effecting stuff"

I would, after all, like for this to return to the original premise. The premise of the resistance attacking or searching areas (to find the elements) while the enemies try to catch, and kill/Make an example out of them.

Just thinking out loud here.

Edit: Actually the premise is more of the ultimate goal of defeating Chrysalis and Sombra but that'll be done with the elements anyhow :muffins:

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Edit: Actually the premise is more of the ultimate goal of defeating Chrysalis and Sombra but that'll be done with the elements anyhow

While I agree with this, the biggest issue is that we don't have anyone playing as Chrysalis or Sombra.  So, I suggest a slight difference.  @Techno Universal, let me know what you think of this:

Ennex uses his new powers, not to change anything major, but for little things, and he dethrows Chrysalis and Sombra, trapping them in a prison or something, in stasis, etc.  Then, he uses the world-edit powers to take control of all the changlings (which would give @WiiGuy2014 a reason for fighting with the resistance) and slowly assume total control over equestria with them.  His powers only give him the ability to affect individual ponies, not total world-changing.  And since the changlings are a hive mind (I assume?), he can control them all.  except for Will, who wants to free them.   Something should happen to Techno that limits (or removes) his own world-changing powers, keeping the playing field more level.  Like if Ennex tried to do power-change something, Techno countered, and they canceled each other out.  I dunno.

Thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

Well really to be honest Techno has always been strongly refusing to god-mod because it would trigger his brother Herobrien to god-mod to add that would end everything. So really Techno can't exactly god-mod without the universe getting destroyed by his brother! :)

• Brohoof 1