Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

46 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well really to be honest Techno has always been strongly refusing to god-mod because it would trigger his brother Herobrien to god-mod to add that would end everything. So really Techno can't exactly god-mod without the universe getting destroyed by his brother! :)

That makes sense.  And again, i'm not accusing you of god-modding, just was getting worried that the story might be headed in that direction.  

What about my idea that would limit ennex, maybe even both?  Unless anyone objects story-wise, I'm going to have his be limited to just controling individuals, or the changling hive, as mentioned above.  That would give a more direct-threat that the resistance can fight against, and swerve us away from just two (or three, @Maple Bat's Woody) characters just modding everything.

• Brohoof 1

@nx9100 @Techno Universal @Star48955

Alright so I like @nx9100's Idea of his character Techno cancelling each other out. Gets rid of that problem on both ends.

On another note, I have been practising as Chrysalis myself and could play as her. That would handle that. :fluttershy: (If you go with the massive control thing chrysalis would still be a massive help to ennex but your call.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@nx9100 @Techno Universal @Star48955

Alright so I like @nx9100's Idea of his character Techno cancelling each other out. Gets rid of that problem on both ends.

On another note, I have been practising as Chrysalis myself and could play as her. That would handle that. :fluttershy: (If you go with the massive control thing chrysalis would still be a massive help to ennex but your call.

I was thinking that ennex uses his control powers to knock out sombra and chrysalis, then control the changlings himself.  But if you want to take a hand as chrysalis, I could have him only remove Sombra, putting him in his place, and keeping her to control the changlings.

Anyone else have thoughts?  @Techno Universal, @Star48955, @WiiGuy2014?

As long as Will has control of himself, I'm good. He'll want to save his kind.

If he gets to face Chrysalis, maybe even speak his mind that true love is shared not stolen, that would be a nice bonus.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah that sounds good! :)

3 hours ago, nx9100 said:

I was thinking that ennex uses his control powers to knock out sombra and chrysalis, then control the changlings himself.  But if you want to take a hand as chrysalis, I could have him only remove Sombra, putting him in his place, and keeping her to control the changlings.

23 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah that sounds good! :)

Guess we've got a plan then. I'll let ennex start this one off, And react as who I can assume would be chrysalis since that's the first thing he'll be doing. (If not then Whatever needs to happen will.)

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

yeah, me, life depression, etc.

did a short post just to get everyone's attention.  Techno, let me know how I did on the teleportation thing we talked about.  He's going back to Manehattan.

3 hours ago, Star48955 said:

You know what my reaction was when I saw somepony had posted on the RP?

"FINALLY!"

(Literally. :lol: )

Going to think about what Moon does next. Hmm....

Yup same reaction in my head to when NX replied! :)

yeah, me, life depression, etc.

did a short post just to get everyone's attention.  Techno, let me know how I did on the teleportation thing we talked about.  He's going back to Manehattan.

Yeah you actually did quite well except it might be more blue coloured magic when it comes to the command console of the universe. So currently like Techno said Ennex it probably going back to Manehatten through the command console of the universe. :)

• Brohoof 1

On 9/27/2017 at 2:25 PM, Maple Bat said:

@Maple Bat, are you ready for your debut as the Queen, lol.  Will need you shortly, when Ennex addresses the gathered troops.

man, this week has been crazy...

for the story to work, assume he did something to Sombra that can't be reversed.  That way we don't need to worry about RP'ing sombra, and can move on.

@Everyone

Alright that's my first post as Chrysalis. I would like a bit of feedback if you guys didn't like it.

Feel free to point out things on it I felt I did good on it but Feedback helps me get better :squee:

@Maple Bat, @Techno Universal, @Star48955, @WiiGuy2014,

so at this point, Ennex is going to attempt control over the changlings using those powers he got from Techno.  Chrysalis shouldn't notice at first as he gradually mentally takes control of them from her, little by little.  Oh, and him using them like the way I have planned will give Will Guide a reason for fighting to save them.

• Brohoof 1

(@everyone)

So far, I like what I see, but I likely won't be able to do my turn on this RP until maybe tomorrow. Will you guys be able to move the story with Changeling Will still able to do the Physical Test, once I have the time to respond?

• Brohoof 1

so, just got back from the movie theater.  Loved the movie!  You all have to see it!  Funny, entertaining, and everything you'd expect from MLP!

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

so, just got back from the movie theater.  Loved the movie!  You all have to see it!  Funny, entertaining, and everything you'd expect from MLP!

Yeah the movie doesn't come out in Australia until the 2nd of November plus I will likely never see it in the cinemas because of my current closet brony situation! :)

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah the movie doesn't come out in Australia until the 2nd of November plus I will likely never see it in the cinemas because of my current closet brony situation! :)

sorry to hear that.  and truthfully, I wouldn't have gone if my roommate and her daughter (who both love MLP) went with me.  And we ended up dragging her husband and toddler son alone, lol.  but i wouldn't have gone by myself......

• Brohoof 1