Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

1 minute ago, Maple Bat said:

@nx9100 Ok Thats what i tryed to do in the meantime mind adding my name to the list of new elementes of harmoy

I actually can't modify the original post, since @Queen Chrysalis Servant made it.  He's just letting me act as a moderator for the rp when he's offline.

• Brohoof 1

Rakon The Element Of Courage @Kulstor

Doctor Whooves The Element Of Knowledge @Kulstor

Ocean Whiplash The Element Of Freedom @Queen Chrysalis Servant

Keeynee The Element Of Power @Trixie .

Techno Universe The Element Of Creation @Techno Universal

Mysterious Soul The Element Of Bravery @Queen Chrysalis Servant

Starburst The Element Of Empathy @CentipedeGhoul

Kabra'za The Element Of Hope @Strong Copper

Crystal Moonlight The Element Of Spirit @Star48955

Maple Bat The Element Of Chaos

Bolded has been introduced to the other ponies.So 4 characters have not been introduced.Plus there is also spots to play as King Sombra, Lady Zecora,and Queen Chrysalis.Hey  @Queen Chrysalis Servant when you come back on can I try out for Zecora,or Chrysalis? Plus,isn't bravery and courage the same thing....?

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah...we were playing when everyone one else had left...really sorry.Even I was confused by everything.A big problem was sometimes we didn't understand what we were saying.

• Brohoof 1

And Strong Copper?Keep in mind Moon isn't part of the rebellion.She had just been sabotaging Sombra/Chrysalis soldier camps for a while.

Don't you guys think that Zecora would have set up a base in Ponyville?Afterall it is her home,and the home of the Mane 6.

Edited by Star48955

13 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

And Strong Copper?Keep in mind Moon isn't part of the rebellion.She had just been sabotaging Sombra/Chrysalis soldier camps for a while.

...Kabra'za has only said one thing aloud. It's the sentence with the speech marks that's colored.

• Brohoof 1

I know.Also...do you think Moon purposely almost killed herself from pain?You said " Moon to escape the very guards she alerted to their presence in the first place like the freaking moron that she was," She didn't do anything to alert the guards.Something happened to her,and when Moon wakes up she'll tell you why....or at least she'll tell you what she knows.And she's trying to help.She answered your question in the RP.

Edited by Star48955

1 minute ago, Star48955 said:

I know.Also...do you think Moon purposely almost killed herself from pain?You said " Moon to escape the very guards she alerted to their presence in the first place like the freaking moron that she was," She didn't do anything to alert the guards.Something happened to her,and when Moon wakes up she'll tell you why....or at least she'll tell you what she knows.

Let us just say that considering the events that led up to her setting off the large flash of light that the guards noticed, he isn't sympathetic right now. 

• Brohoof 1

Have you seen I posted something else?And yes,I understand.And you know she's going to try to make it up to Kabra'za...Even though she barely trusts him.Afterall,she just met him and she's not trusting of anyone,after Crimson Sun broke her horn...

And remember everyone,until Moon wakes up after the teleportation she can hear thoughts.

Edited by Star48955

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

Have you seen I posted something else?And yes,I understand.And you know she's going to try to make it up to Kabra'za...Even though she barely trusts him.Afterall,she just met him and she's not trusting of anyone,after Crimson Sun broke her horn...

And remember everyone,until Moon wakes up after the teleportation she can hear thoughts.

And our characters are meant to know this IC... how?

• Brohoof 1

Because she just told them in the RP.I mean about the mind reading thing...she's going to have to get to know them better before she tells them anything about her past.

Edited by Star48955

:: Accouncment ::
Hello fellow ponies in this roleplay. I'm going to be making a nextgen fanfiction for my little pony, and I'm looking for ocs. I'm going to be making a theard for this too. In this Twilight and Discord had a child together and her name is Pandora. She is a character form someone I'm watching on Devaintart. I'm only accepting for a bit. By the way doctor whooves and my oc are together.

@Maple Bat @nx9100 @Trixie . @CentipedeGhoul @Star48955 @Strong Copper @Kulstor

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Queen Chrysalis Servant said:

:: Accouncment ::
Hello fellow ponies in this roleplay. I'm going to be making a nextgen fanfiction for my little pony, and I'm looking for ocs. I'm going to be making a theard for this too. In this Twilight and Discord had a child together and her name is Pandora. She is a character form someone I'm watching on Devaintart. I'm only accepting for a bit. By the way doctor whooves and my oc are together.

Given that Twilight is with discord Maple cant exist...

Unless Interdimetional travel between different timelines is involved