Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

Queen Chrysalis Servant?When you come back on can I try out for Lady Zecora or Chrysalis?And on the Rp I'm constantly checking,but I don't think I can respond until @Strong Copper , @Maple Bat,or someone else I teleported respond's.Queen Chrysalis Servant hasn't reacted to it yet,neither has @Trixie .

Edited by Star48955

"Dreadful news this is indeed,but right now there are ponies in need."She then heads for the infirmary,to attempt to heal the injured troops.-After hearing a squad report after a battle.

"As competent a leader as I may seem, I fear I stand no chance against a changeling queen."-After being driven back by Queen Chrysalis.

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys, sorry for lack or response the past two days.  I usually keep the forum open in a extra tab at work, but have been very busy.  let me catch up again....

@Maple Bat, @Techno Universal, @Star48955: Is the village you're going to Ponyville?  and are you going to liberate it?  Just want to make sure I understand before replying.

Edited by nx9100
  • Brohoof 1

I thought that Ponyville is the rebel base.Kabra'za did admit it in the roleplay.

"It is very good.....You got the spot!!!"  Thank you!

Edited by Star48955

6 hours ago, nx9100 said:

Hey guys, sorry for lack or response the past two days.  I usually keep the forum open in a extra tab at work, but have been very busy.  let me catch up again....

@Maple Bat, @Techno Universal, @Star48955: Is the village you're going to Ponyville?  and are you going to liberate it?  Just want to make sure I understand before replying.

I don't really know if you're going to Ponyville or not at this point but the group isn't far from it. I'm guessing you're going there but I'll just need to wait and see. :)

• Brohoof 1

On 4/21/2017 at 7:25 PM, Star48955 said:

I understand completely.

Maple?I said on the RP I know where Princess Twilight and her friends are.That means your characters mom.

• Brohoof 1