Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

Just now, Star48955 said:

What happened to the fox then?You are still in two places at once.

There is going to be a fox, but it name is going to be Slash Blaze played by my girlfriend. @SlashBlaze That is her

3 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

There isn't going to be one

5 minutes ago, :: Mysterious Soul :: said:

Instead of being a fox, I'm now half bat half Pegasus 

3 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

@:: Mysterious Soul ::, you should clarify your location before continuing on.  Are you playing as two different characters, or did you change?

Just now, :: Mysterious Soul :: said:

My kind sir, I have changed

kool.  next time just give us a heads-up first, to avoid confusion.  :please:

• Brohoof 1

If any of the rebels come to Ponyville, consider the eight changling guards that Ravage brought to be cannon-fodder.  Feel free to do with them what you will (attack, etc).

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys, This is a rather late post its like 9:30 where i live but i need to say that I may not be able to get on my PC over this weekend I'll try to get the forums to work on my phone but i dont know how are service is gonna be. I'm going on a trip with the band at school.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Star48955 said:

Sorry...it is just one line.But she does rhyme all the time.Sorry if I'm sounding like something other than what I'm trying to...

No, I didn't know if she rhymed all the time. Sorry I i came off mad, that is not what I was trying to do.

• Brohoof 1

I had been watching youtube a lot,but when I moved to my new school,youtube was blocked.So now I hardly get to watch it. *Sad Face*

I hope @Maple Bat comments on the Rp soon.I don't really want to comment as Moon until she reacts to the changeling's leaving,and Ponyville deciding to fight back.And I have a question.I've been browsing a lot of Rp's and reading them like stories,and I've noticed that a lot of them just...well the people playing just stopped all of a sudden.And the threads weren't locked,so I just didn't understand.Why would the players just stop at the same time?