Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

(edited)

@Star48955

Well I kind of talked about mine a bit and I do like where it stands but if you want to you can go for it doesn't seem like a bad idea.

@Mysterious Soul

The person I mentioned declined, He loves Big mac but he's never roleplayed before so I didnt want to push him to.

Edited by Maple Bat

(edited)

@Techno Universal, I like what you're doing with the 'equestria was created' idea, and the tunnel system.  just be careful not to 'god-mod' the story.  :please:  (unless it's something you and @Mysterious Soul already agreed upon, of course)

Now then, time for my character to unleash the Tarkin in him..... :sneer: 

Edited by nx9100
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
48 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

@Techno Universal, I like what you're doing with the 'equestria was created' idea, and the tunnel system.  just be careful not to 'god-mod' the story.  :please:  (unless it's something you and @Mysterious Soul already agreed upon, of course)

Now then, time for my character to unleash the Tarkin in him..... :sneer: 

Well I'm already trying my best not to OP Techno too much. I've already had a couple of situations where I thought of something but I decided to cut it out of the post because it would be s little too far and OP for Techno. Plus Techno actually doesn't know for sure if he actually created equestria or not. It's just his element is inputting that into his system. :)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Umm... @Techno Universal?Would it be okay if I told the others the story of how Equestria was created?And does that mean the cube is your element?And would it look like this?Image result for the cube marvel

Uhh. Yeah I guess you could if you wanted. The story is in Techno's backstory in his character profile page. Now the cube there looks exactly like I'm describing in the RP plus the cube is like an independent CPU as it works alongside Techno's system and it's talking to him to try and remind him of who he is. Plus Techno is like a computer and without the CPU he's limited to extremely basic functions. So his element is like Techno's core basically. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

What I meant...would it be okay if I told a different creation story?I made one that would also tie in to the story.It is a similar to your creation story just in greater detail.But if you don't want me to I won't.

Edited by Star48955

7 hours ago, Star48955 said:

What I meant...would it be okay if I told a different creation story?I made one that would also tie in to the story.It is a similar to your creation story just in greater detail.But if you don't want me to I won't.

Well of course you can! I don't have any problem with it so go ahead! :)

8 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Uhh. Yeah I guess you could if you wanted. The story is in Techno's backstory in his character profile page. Now the cube there looks exactly like I'm describing in the RP plus the cube is like an independent CPU as it works alongside Techno's system and it's talking to him to try and remind him of who he is. Plus Techno is like a computer and without the CPU he's limited to extremely basic functions. So his element is like Techno's core basically. :)

Wow your element of harmony looks like the teseract (think i spelled it right)

All, the three rebels Ennex just tortured aren't meant to be anypony in particular.  Just something to keep the story going.  Feel free to have news of what happened reach the others if you want.  thought it could be used as a way to create a conflict.  

• Brohoof 1

I didn't mean they would find out right away, lol.  but at some point they could learn about what happened.  just trying to start a conflict between them and ennex.