Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

(edited)

@Star48955 @nx9100 @Techno Universal

I too am bored. I came up with a way she could be inactive for a while but I dont want to "God-mod" her character.

Also if any of you guys are interested I started my own RP (But this will always be my favorite one:D.)  I'm also kinda looking for feedback on it too.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/166158-pony-emblem-ooc/

It's a fire emblem MLP crossover.

@nx9100

We are gonna be in those tunnels for a while I think or until we find what we are looking for after all 2 of us can use magic for light and Maple can see in the dark because she's a bat pony as for Myst we don't know if she's gone down with us yet so I can't say.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

One thing I'm thinking of is having the group go into the control room to investigate it. In there they saw an unfinished incident report on the screens and also a CCTV video of when Techno was attacked by a mysterious unknown pony. Plus I'm thinking of a computerised staff device that can destroy or wipe the personality and memories of any being. It's also the device that was used in the video to attack Techno. I also don't want the device to be too OP so I'll maby make it so if anyone uses it to destroy someone it would completely drain the power of the user and it would take a while for the user's power to recover. :) 

Edited by Techno Universal

2 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Adding something to @Techno Universal's Device idea this device could be in the hands of @nx9100's character posing an imedeate threat to the group. I mean if he wants it.

I mean seeing as what ennex did to those ponies in manehatten it would only be suiting.

That would actually be really good plus maby ennex was the one that got into Techno's lab and used the device to sneak attack him. :)

I would think it would be Ravage who attacked you on Ennex's orders,seeing how Ennex prefers not to do "the dirty work" himself.But it does sound like a good story addition.

7 hours ago, Star48955 said:

I would think it would be Ravage who attacked you on Ennex's orders,seeing how Ennex prefers not to do "the dirty work" himself.But it does sound like a good story addition.

Now that sounds a lot better! Remember that the way they find out about this is through the CCTV video footage of the attack. :)

hey guys.  sorry about this weekend.  just never got my laptop on, lol.  

I love the ideas you suggested!  Give me a minute to catch up and figure out what to do, and I'll get my next post up!

again, my apologies! :kindness:

To be honest we could go on without Mysterious if he decides that he's too busy to post on the RP so he quits posting in a nutshell. Or he leaves all together but in the end it's all up to him. It's just I'm starting to get a bit inpatient with waiting as it's been around two weeks now since someone last posted on the RP. Plus a really good option is we could just leave Mysterious out of the RP and bring him in to the situation when he finishes with whatever he's doing. :)

• Brohoof 1

Perfectly fine with me!I really love this Rp and I've been kinda bored lately because of it...So I would love to continue it!I really don't want it to die...I've been reading old Rp's,and a lot of them...Roleplayers just...stop posting all at once.And it's a shame because a lot of them were good ones too...

I'm sorry guys.  work's been busy and my brain just hasn't been capable of creative thought.  After lunch, will deff get things going again!  

6 hours ago, nx9100 said:

@Techno Universal, can you give me a brief description of the device/artifact that Ennex and Ravage have?  I'll include it in my next reply.

It's a two meter long staff with two large and sharp prongs on the end. It has blue glowing line patterns on it and it's made of a dark bluish metal. It also has a mini laptop computer console that's built into the handle of it. Through the console you can change the mode of function and select to activate it on a target. The modes are:

Terminate: Basically overcharges the target with energy causing them to fall apart and eventually explode into nothing but parts.

Format and shutdown: This is the mode they used on Techno and it basically formats the memory drive completely except for ROM files. It also shuts down the target unit in the process.

Force control: This allows the user to get 100% control over any unit they target and the target is controlled through the user's mind. 

This is should be good enough. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What if...Ennex used Format and Shutdown...and then used Force Control?

Just an idea...if Ennex had the option to,he probably would.

Also,I have some plans for this story...and I do keep dropping hints to you guys.Now lets see if you can pick up the pieces... I do want to know if you can figure out my master plan.Your Oc's won't know until I tell them,or they figure it out, but I do want you guys to at least have a faint idea of what I'm doing so you don't post something that blocks what I'm building and I have to come up with something else.So please,tell me what you think is going on.

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1