Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

2 hours ago, Star48955 said:

What if...Ennex used Format and Shutdown...and then used Force Control?

Just an idea...if Ennex had the option to,he probably would.

Also,I have some plans for this story...and I do keep dropping hints to you guys.Now lets see if you can pick up the pieces... I do want to know if you can figure out my master plan.Your Oc's won't know until I tell them,or they figure it out, but I do want you guys to at least have a faint idea of what I'm doing so you don't post something that blocks what I'm building and I have to come up with something else.So please,tell me what you think is going on.

It's just that force control can not work on a shut down unit. Plus the abilities of the target unit are very likely to be effected. :)

• Brohoof 1

All:  unless anyone objects, let's assume that Ennex has found some of the tunnels under Manehattan, but until now didn't know that more in and outside the city existed.  Also, perhaps they can use the discovered computers to watch a replay of the public torture?

7 hours ago, nx9100 said:

All:  unless anyone objects, let's assume that Ennex has found some of the tunnels under Manehattan, but until now didn't know that more in and outside the city existed.  Also, perhaps they can use the discovered computers to watch a replay of the public torture?

Also the maby the elevator to Ennex's underground office is one of the entry elevators that go down to the tunnels. Like he's found a hidden panel that opens up to reveal the button to go down to the tunnels. :)

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Also the maby the elevator to Ennex's underground office is one of the entry elevators that go down to the tunnels. Like he's found a hidden panel that opens up to reveal the button to go down to the tunnels. :)

I like where things are going.  just a question, though.  I've always RP'd my characters as being normal ages.  Also, even with his skills and strengths, Ravage is still just an Earth pony.  Do they really live long enough for him to have attacked TU over a hundred years prior?

36 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

I like where things are going.  just a question, though.  I've always RP'd my characters as being normal ages.  Also, even with his skills and strengths, Ravage is still just an Earth pony.  Do they really live long enough for him to have attacked TU over a hundred years prior?

Well another possibility is that your characters are under an anti-ageing spell exploit that was cast on them by sombra in the very beginning of the attack on equestria. Or they somehow time traveled back to the time of the attack and got Techno then when he was under distraction by the events going on in equestria. :)

45 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

@Techno Universal, ok, lets go with the anti-aging idea on Ravage.  Or at least slow aging.  I've kept his life prior to meeting Ennex empty so far, so it could have occurred during that time.

So probably in that empty period Ravage got Sombra's attention somehow and was chosen to be one of his higher end authority servants. So basically he was chosen to be a potential mayor of a town or city and he would run everything under Sombra's command. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal, maybe not so much a mayor or leader.  I've always imagined that Ravage (real name unknown) was trained at an early age as a special ops commando.  Think Winter Soldier kind of thing, no super powers or anything, just extreme training.  Even he doesn't remember his full past.  Sombra could have had him trained at a young age, given some sort of age-slowing treatment, and used him for 'special' assignments.  Then somehow he ended up with Ennex.  That's why I had his leg twitch when he looked at the staff-weapon.  Forgotten memories?

1 minute ago, nx9100 said:

@Techno Universal, maybe not so much a mayor or leader.  I've always imagined that Ravage (real name unknown) was trained at an early age as a special ops commando.  Think Winter Soldier kind of thing, no super powers or anything, just extreme training.  Even he doesn't remember his full past.  Sombra could have had him trained at a young age, given some sort of age-slowing treatment, and used him for 'special' assignments.  Then somehow he ended up with Ennex.  That's why I had his leg twitch when he looked at the staff-weapon.  Forgotten memories?

Ravige probably experiences natural memory decay where anything in his long term memory can't keep together for more than a hundred years. So basically the memories delete themselves after that period but they can still be partly recovered if they are triggered to be recalled like when he saw the staff. Rivage was probably trying to recall the memories of him attacking Techno. :)  

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Ravige probably experiences natural memory decay where anything in his long term memory can't keep together for more than a hundred years. So basically the memories delete themselves after that period but they can still be partly recovered if they are triggered to be recalled like when he saw the staff. Rivage was probably trying to recall the memories of him attacking Techno. :)  

yeah, that.    :mustache:

no, never read them.  haven't followed much of the show, honestly, hehe.  I got pulled into Bronydom by all the fan-made videos and comics.

8 hours ago, Star48955 said:

And @Maple Bat?If Moon was trying to increase her power,why would she be hiding something for Celestia?

That was just a guess. After all you asked us to guess. :kindness:

@nx9100

Since Maple is a big part of the rebellion (prior the beginning of the RP she would have been busy fighting to rescue Equestria) then Sombra, chrysalis, and their allies would be looking for her as she would be a wanted criminal, Right? Well that also means no one outside of the rebellion knows her name. So I thought It would be cool if they called her something else to signify her importance like "Reflected sunlight" Because she's a Yellow colored bat pony. plus you could do this for the whole group too.

Thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Forms

Name:

Yang

General description:

Is an earth pony has a job in a nursing home has a care taker of her grandmom. Her talent is keeping her family up an running when, their money comes low. Its a ying yang symbol. Her top choker has a pink and blue pendent that her Dad gave her when he left when she was 4. The bottom necklace is a her moms feather. Her beanie was given to her by her best friend

Family:

Her grandpa is home and he fishes. Her mom is a grocery store shelf stacker. Her dad left when she was young.

Grandma - Lucy

Grandpa - Trick Shot

Mom - May Flower

Dad - Nightshade

Music, drawing, friends, some alone time, hugs, fluffy things, her family, dogs, 

Dislikes: Painting, being yelled at, being left, cats, boops, fire, dentist

Fears: Heights, spiders, meeting her dad again, sand 

Best Friend(s):

Star Burst (Male)

Friends:

Moonlight Hunter (Male)
Lost Legacy (female)
Moonshadow Sprint (female)

Rival(s):

Marble Mark
Berry Night

Other:

Yang /Oc|Reference\

Edited by MaryxMelody
putting in reference
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
14 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

That was just a guess. After all you asked us to guess. :kindness:

@nx9100

Since Maple is a big part of the rebellion (prior the beginning of the RP she would have been busy fighting to rescue Equestria) then Sombra, chrysalis, and their allies would be looking for her as she would be a wanted criminal, Right? Well that also means no one outside of the rebellion knows her name. So I thought It would be cool if they called her something else to signify her importance like "Reflected sunlight" Because she's a Yellow colored bat pony. plus you could do this for the whole group too.

Thoughts?

I like it.  Let's assume that when Ennex was torturing those other ponies earlier, she was the leader he was asking about.  I'll make sure to include a reference to Reflected Sunlight next time!

Oh, and @Techno Universal, it's Ravage, not Rivage.  lol  :derp:

Edited by nx9100

(edited)
1 hour ago, nx9100 said:

I like it.  Let's assume that when Ennex was torturing those other ponies earlier, she was the leader he was asking about.  I'll make sure to include a reference to Reflected Sunlight next time!

Oh, and @Techno Universal, it's Ravage, not Rivage.  lol  :derp:

Yup... What a DDEERRPP!!!

I really suck at trying to memorise the spelling of new words! LOL! :)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Um...Guys?What about @MaryxMelody? Mysterious Soul said that @nx9100 could approve people.So...Do you think it's not too late?WE could introduce her as a rebel who will join them.Also,does she want to be an element?Let us know what you guys think about her.

Edit:Oh...Mysterious Soul has become ~Natural Beauty~

Edited by Star48955

Hey fellow ponies. I'm very sorry about not being on so much. But I will make up for it. I should have a reply up to day.

With Love,

@~Natural Beauty~

4 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Um...Guys?What about @MaryxMelody? Mysterious Soul said that @nx9100 could approve people.So...Do you think it's not too late?WE could introduce her as a rebel who will join them.Also,does she want to be an element?Let us know what you guys think about her.

Edit:Oh...Mysterious Soul has become ~Natural Beauty~

I approve it~

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

I would love to be an element, but of what kind?

21 minutes ago, MaryxMelody said:

I would love to be an element, but of what kind?

Well,for example I'm the Element Of Spirit.What is something you or your OC likes,or thinks is a good trait/thing to have?And,your element doesn't have to look like the mane 6 elements.It can be any kind of jewelry or something.But remember,we would have to find your element and the others first.

Also,you should read the actual Rp first.It would probably make more sense if you are a rebel,or a rebel medic,or a resident of ponyville.If you choose either of the rebel options,or something like that,I could create a introduction post for you.But,these are all just ideas.

53 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Well,for example I'm the Element Of Spirit.What is something you or your OC likes,or thinks is a good trait/thing to have?And,your element doesn't have to look like the mane 6 elements.It can be any kind of jewelry or something.But remember,we would have to find your element and the others first.

Also,you should read the actual Rp first.It would probably make more sense if you are a rebel,or a rebel medic,or a resident of ponyville.If you choose either of the rebel options,or something like that,I could create a introduction post for you.But,these are all just ideas.

Okay! For an element would be reliability 

(edited)

Aright then Lets do a status update then just to kinda recap and help out @MaryxMelody

Bold ponies are the ones who are currently active in terms of main story (at the moment I posted this)

The Good

The New Elements of Harmony

Rakon The Element Of Courage @Kulstor

Doctor Whooves The Element Of Knowologe @Kulstor

Ocean Whiplash The Element Of Freedom @~Natural Beauty~

Techno Universe The Element Of Creation @Techno Universal

Mysterious Soul The Element Of Bravery @~Natural Beauty~

Starbrust The Element Of Empathy @CentipedeGhoul

Crystal Moonlight The Element Of Spirit @Star48955

Maple Bat The Element of Chaos @Maple Bat

Yang The Element of Reliability @MaryxMelody

The Resistance

Lady Zecora. Leader of the resistance (Played by @Star48955)

Big Mac.

The Bad

Cannon Characters

King Sombra

Queen Chrysalis

Original characters

All 3 bellow Played by : @nx9100

Ennex: A leader in Manehatten

Ravage: Ennex's Body guard

Sakura: Ennex's Lieutenant

Story currently

The Elements of harmony have found an old tunnel system and are gathering data located there to hopefully find the other elements of harmony but Ennex has seen a power surge there and may be on his way. (that's just the recent stuff)

In terms of the elements Both Techno and I have ours but mine isn't ready to be used yet.

Did I miss anything?

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1