Hello :) I'm new

lunarkitty

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googling to find fans of Starlight Glimmer

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hetalia crossover videos on youtube

Hello, I'm new. ^^ I'm not quite sure how this site works but I'm looking forward to making new friends. :) 

My favourite character is Starlight Glimmer and she's actually the reason why I found this place. I was looking to see if anyone else liked her as much as I did and stumbled upon a thread of this forum. I also really like Rainbow Dash and my favourite background ponies are Lyra and Bon Bon. I've been watching My Little Pony for years now but I never joined the fandom. I was introduced to it while I was a part of the Hetalia fandom and I came across some crossover videos on youtube.

Well, about me. I'm from Europe, I play the harp, I own two cats. I'm a member of the Petz and Babyz communities (those are games from the 90s by P.F. Magic). I'm a fan of Eurovision, Star Trek, Les Misérables, and, well, My Little Pony. I also have a fascination with Russian history (maybe part of the reason I like Starlight? I mainly really love her character development though) and my taste in music is really odd and diverse, ranges from 70s & 80s rock music to Alexander Rybak to musicals to Russian popmusic apparently (started listening to that recently). O_o

Lol, anyway. Nice to meet you! :D 

Edited by lunarkitty
  • Brohoof 10

Well, hello there, fellow friend !

I see you're European. Just out of curiosity, from where you are, exactly? I'm asking just because I'm italian lol

So, enjoy your stay, and have a fantastic experience in this place.

• Brohoof 2

Hi :D How cool that you are Italian! Do you mind if I don't specify? I will say I'm from the North but the South like Italy is absolutely beautiful as well. I just love Europe with all my heart. <3

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, lunarkitty said:

Hi :D How cool that you are Italian! Do you mind if I don't specify? I will say I'm from the North but the South like Italy is absolutely beautiful as well. I just love Europe with all my heart. <3

Oh, ok, no problem :) 

• Brohoof 2

Always nice to see fans of Glim Glam here. You should be ecstatic about the last few episodes! I know she ended up climbing the ranks after the last finale and these premier episodes. 

Enjoy MLPF and ... 

mlp_ss5___starlight_glimmer_by_chichiche

Also, gotta love a Les Miserables and MLP mashup. Huge Broadway/WE fan right here!

• Brohoof 2

Hi Lunarkitty and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. People here are quite welcoming and friendly, so don't hesitate to get out there and join the community. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

Also, this:

4 hours ago, lunarkitty said:

my favourite background ponies are Lyra and Bon Bon.

lyra_approved_by_ryuuichi_shasame-d60jas
You'll fit right in here. :3

• Brohoof 2

Hello, @lunarkitty. Welcome to Our Town (LOL). Hope you will like staying here.

Our_Town_Pegasi_holding_festival_banners

10 hours ago, lunarkitty said:

I also have a fascination with Russian history (maybe part of the reason I like Starlight?

But I didn't get how Starlight can be related to Russian history 9_9. How come?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Thank you everyone! :D

YES I loved the season's finale!!! I haven't seen the first episodes of season 7 yet but now that I hear that I can't wait! Oooh MLP/Les Mis! That's perfect! Thank you! 

Heehee, thanks Lyra. <3 Well, we do have something in common. A lyre is not that much different from a harp. ^^

Of course I'll like staying here! Nopony who has come to your town has ever wanted to leave. (LOL) Oh, that was just because her village reminded me of a pony equivalent of the Soviet Union. ^^ This originally caught my interest but it wasn't until her reintroduction when she got more character development that she became my favourite. I also LOVE timetravel so I adored those episodes as well. <3

Edited by lunarkitty
  • Brohoof 3

Greetings @lunarkitty, and welcome to the herd. 

I doubt you have as strange a music sense as me. I listen to both Reggae and a bit of metal, Rock 'n roll (Elvis mostly XD) and classical (from Beethoven to Flight of the Bumblebee), but my favorites are Country and Irish traditional music.  BEET THAT!! B) lol

Anyway, enjoy your stay at the forum and I hope you have a great time :D.

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, lunarkitty said:

Oh, that was just because her village reminded me of a pony equivalent of the Soviet Union.

I have just read this sentence. Total truth. About the same I thought watching this episode for the first time. There are too many similarities to think it's just a coincidence.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

Hello Lunar Kitty, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

• Brohoof 3

Thank you very much everyone. <3

10 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I have just read this sentence. Total truth. About the same I thought watching this episode for the first time. There are too many similarities to think it's just a coincidence.

Glad I'm not the only one. ^^

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...