Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fable: Ponies of Albion: OOC

Hupondroid

Can I join please?

and be a human?

o.o

well, the entire premise of the game is that you're a human turned creature by spell, and are trying to regain your humanity. So, i would have to say no.

However, if you make a pony, then I have no problems with you joining.

Seriously?

Malik opens the door, and the weapon inside he cant even use?

Malik is a master of Skill and Will.

That means guns and magic.

If he tried to use a sword he would end up impaling himself.

Im saying that there was the gun in the chest too. He did not expend all that magical energy for something he cannot even use.

Im also not really liking how the RP is being partially run by someone who hasnt even played the games! Its rediculous.

(edited)

Seriously?

Im saying that there was the gun in the chest too. He did not expend all that magical energy for something he cannot even use.

Im also not really liking how the RP is being partially run by someone who hasnt even played the games! Its rediculous.

you have guns. And besides, you're not supposed to be able to destroy absolutely everything at the beginning of the game, anyway. If i just gave you the most powerful stuff right away, it'd break everything. Having magic and guns is fine, but being OP is not.

You don't have to use the weapon in the chest, you could always give it to someone else. It is a team after all.

Not to mention, if you've played the fable games, you'd know that you don't always find what you want behind the demon door.

Edited by Hupondroid

Seriously?

Malik, from what I can tell, your seeming to want to god-mod. For one thing, unless otherwise stated, you can't say "I open a chest and find exactly what I want" That's not something a player can do. Instead its "I open a chest, what do I find?"

For another, a character being a master of both will and skill at the beginning of a campaign? Yeah, my character as I've stated has an exetreme amount of power, but he can't use it because its locked away due to the fact that he doesn't believe he can control its full power. (heck, I had the plan that if he did gain access to it, it'd only work maybe a third of the time, and after a while he'd start becoming more like Discord personality wise, and eventually transforming into a secondary villian the party would have to deal with.)

Thats...well, if you make it so that he's a master, but still has about as much trouble as other players in combat, it's fine, but to be frank I had a problem with your "I start shooting and each shoot is a hit/kill"

This is why I use a d20 whenever I'm doing forum based RP's as a GM. Anything below 10 is a failure, anything above ten is a success, and a ten is a reroll. This way, it can at least be realistic to some degree, instead of everyone basically saying "I do this, it works, kill kill exp treasure please."

Well, the RP is moving a little fast, but part of the problem is that we know who the bad guy is, and where he's located. If the RP had started off with everyone transforming and no one knowing how or who did it, that would have given more choices of what to do.

Well, the RP is moving a little fast, but part of the problem is that we know who the bad guy is, and where he's located. If the RP had started off with everyone transforming and no one knowing how or who did it, that would have given more choices of what to do.

Idea: Why dont we try getting to the spire but end up having misadventures? For example the bandit king, We could have to kill Theresa because she finally went crazy.

This sounds practically AMAZING. However, I have one question:

If I join, will I still be allowed to use Lady Esme?

She has a human form an all (tis a big secret), but her pony form is an alicorn and I don't know if you'll disaprove of that,

RP Thread Here: http://mlpforums.com...nies-of-albion/

The land of albion is once again in an uproar. The great hero, the one who defeated the evil Lord Lucien has made a terrible wish at the spire. That every man woman and child would be turned into ponies. Now it is up to another group of adventurers to take down the new pony overlord, formerly known as Sparrow.

Who will these new adventurers be? What events will unfold in the land of Albion?

Rules:

1. Try to remain within the Fable Mythos as much as possible

2. Not a requirement, but try to stick with just one weapon, it helps when establishing a successful party.

3. No killing innocents

4. Magic has limits, so no casting willy nilly.

5. Yes, you can be other races, but only within the confines of canon fim, and fable, eg. hobbes = totally cool, but i can't guarantee the NPCs will like you much.

Current Players:

Pilchar: http://mlpforums.com...zing-skies-r334

Beta Blackberry: http://mlpforums.com...blackberry-r399

Magicon: http://mlpforums.com.../_/magicon-r395

Gilda the Griffin: http://mlpforums.com...223#entry169223

Rainbow Sparkle: http://mlpforums.com...harels-doo-r444

GMs:

Hupondroid

No. 1

This sounds practically AMAZING. However, I have one question:

If I join, will I still be allowed to use Lady Esme?

She has a human form an all (tis a big secret), but her pony form is an alicorn and I don't know if you'll disaprove of that,

Uhh, sure. but for the sake of balance, you have to choose whether you want to start with flight or magic, you don't get to have both right off the bat.

Uhh, sure. but for the sake of balance, you have to choose whether you want to start with flight or magic, you don't get to have both right off the bat.

Parhaps she has wings, but is unable to use them?