Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need Character Descriptions

child of the night

Hey Mlp forums sorry to bother you with this but I'm kinda bad with names and such. Right now I am writing another book because I got an idea that I really like so I am going to ask you all for help in the area where I am somewhat lacking. As I said in the title I am in need of some character descriptions for the story I am writing because I have kinda run out. Normally I would use one of my classmates as a base but I have used them a bit too much so I'm coming for some help. If you have some time I would be greatly appreciative if you would post a character outline that I could use for my story.

Guess I should probably explain what the stories base is... Basically its placed in an uper-class school where there are a large amount of clubs and other items of importance. Basically I need characters that are highschool-college level age and are either in a specific club with that interest or a character that isn't in a club.

Thanks for even considering helping me... I don't know how to end this post so when in doubt end it mid wor

Edited by child of the night
  • Brohoof 1

Are you looking for a template that will help you flesh out the character traits and back story, with you completing the template? If that's the case I have a few that I've given to young authors in the past. 

@child of the night

Just letting you know that your thread was moved to the Help section of Written Fanworks. :)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Are you looking for a template that will help you flesh out the character traits and back story, with you completing the template? If that's the case I have a few that I've given to young authors in the past. 

I"m really just looking for character descriptions, it is the one thing that I can't do when writing a story and thus I normally get another friend to help me with it. However due to college none of my friends are available :( so I am asking for help from people online. 

Ah. I can direct people how to write characters (Chuck Wendig has a great blog about this here). Since I'm.a bit possessive when I flesh out a great character, and need all the other pieces to evolve the character, I can't flesh out one for you. Remember, writing happens in revision. That includes characters as well as theme and prose.