Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Equestria Girls Shorts REVEALED!

TwilightPomegranate

WARNING: Many spoilers ahead, read at your own risk

So, I found the new EQG shorts. Sadly, the shorts are in Russian, but I'll list them anyway.

The first one is called "Mane 6 & Sunset" Basically bus cleaning in a nutshell. AND OH MY GOSH SCI-TWILIGHT HAS A NEW OUTFIT AAHHH!!

Next up, we have "Spike & Twilight" Where Twilight makes a robot dog. I think it's pretty cool.

THAT TIMBER PICTURE, NONONONONO.

Anyways, do you like these shorts/songs? Theories behind any? Let me know! If I find anymore, I'll make another post about it. See ya!

• Brohoof 1

Huh. I wonder if these are supposed to tie-in somehow with the upcoming EqG specials. In which case we might be seeing more band-related misadventures in those specials. Reminds me of the old Archie cartoon from the late 60's.

I've actually seen these before (there was actually a thread on here about them), although it seems the uploads I saw were removed (though by the user and not a copyright claim). I've heard that these are from the upcoming specials, but I can't confirm if that's accurate or just someone's assumption. Though these songs being from the specials would make sense.

These were revealed some time ago though one has to wonder why they are in Russian. They could also be early versions that might be changed slightly before the final versions are released before the specials air.

I think this is only part of one of the specials, because if I recall correctly, we got information that one of them was about the main 7 creating music videos or something along those lines.