Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

(edited)

So basically all of your signatures you make have over 8 words in them.

If I enjoy lyrics or captions and feel they help bring out something in a signature, that's my choice :3 Everyone is different.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

If I enjoy lyrics or captions and feel they help bring out something in a signature, that's my choice :3 Everyone is different.

I agree, everyone's different.

I enjoy making things that are simple, not a wall of text. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I agree, everyone's different.

I enjoy making things that are simple, not a wall of text. :lol:

They aren't wall of texts :3 Line by line, and they don't take up the entire signature in an ugly way. It's really only been the latest batch that use lyrical lines, not even half of them are like that, in all. I appreciate the comment, and glad you have your own style, but no need to say something like 'a wall of text', it has an insulting sound to it, for me at least~

Always welcome to check out the avatars I make too :3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

You can keep the credit, I'll take the signature!

Nevermind, the signature thingy won't work...

How awesome is that xP I'm listening to the song that signature was made for right now. And what won't work about it? Are you using the direct link? http://i560.photobuc.../Cockatrice.png Just put this in the :DThanks! Glad you enjoy them ^-^ I make these based on what I want to make at the moment, but I'm always free for ideas or requests for a banner :3 I don't like doing OC's, but asides from that, anything from the show is fair game.

--

Phew, this one took a bit longer than usual, with all the placement of the individual character vectors. I like how it turned out though. Looks like an epic pony rave between the blue lights, reflective floor and shadow effects. Decided to use 'DJ Pon-3' instead of Vinyl Scratch, because that is Vinyl's stage name, and it fit more with this situation than her regular name, thusly. As usual, anyone is free to use if they like, just put a thing saying it's from me, and let me know about it, k? ;) I enjoy knowing who uses my stuff.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Neat.

Can't be any more descriptive than a single word? xD Just sayin'.

Glad you enjoy them/it though =3

• Brohoof 1

Can't be any more descriptive than a single word? xD Just sayin'.

Glad you enjoy them/it though =3

We forgot to add in the that our jaws were on the floor so we had to pick it up. I guess one of us pressed the 'Enter' button while we were doing this task.

• Brohoof 1

I can tell you're slowly yet easily getting better at making these. :)

And I love the diversity continuity with Vinyl. x)

Third one, made from that Applejack and Dash piccie I puked rainbows over. Made a sisterly sig out of it .3.

Posted Image

You did a great job on these. I'm really impressed, although I'm confused rather confused about this one, (hopefully I'm not missing something very obvious) Shouldn't this have been Applejack and Applebloom? Or was this from a fanfic?

You did a great job on these. I'm really impressed, although I'm confused rather confused about this one, (hopefully I'm not missing something very obvious) Shouldn't this have been Applejack and Applebloom? Or was this from a fanfic?

You don't need be born from the same parents to feel like someone is your sibling ^^ Applejack sees Rainbow as her sister, because of how close friends and competitors they are, in that particular signature. And glad you enjoy them =3

• Brohoof 2

You don't need be born from the same parents to feel like someone is your sibling ^^ Applejack sees Rainbow as her sister, because of how close friends and competitors they are, in that particular signature. And glad you enjoy them =3

That makes...alot of sense actually. I probably should have thought of that.
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Two next signatures, the first was a custom one for someone in the signatures thread that I thought was good, and the second was a spur of the moment thing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had to retry this one twice, because the proportions weren't right, and I wanted to make sure that the characters, and thier distance from Discord and Celestia were equal. Finally though, it's finished. So here is, what you could call a tribute to 'Return of Harmony' parts 1 and 2. I think it's pretty sweet, if I do say myself.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

While the first two are really nice, the third one is definitely one of your best works.

Thanks :3 Glad you think so. Ironically, the BG works really well. The left side for the anti ponies is darker shades, and right side for the true ponies is lighter shades. Didn't even plan that, but it works well XD

• Brohoof 1

EDIT : Seems a lot of ponies come in here and only read the first post, so I'm going to be doing attachments for sigs so I can add all of them to my first post :3 That way, whether you're a regular who visits this topic whenever it get's updated for each new banner, or somepony whose stumbled upon the thread for the first time, all the banners are going to be in this first post, in addition to being scattered throughout all the pages.

BTW: Keep in mind these are my generic sigs. I do not include signatures I've made for ponies via the 'Free Signatures for Everypony' topic :3

Well then, though I lack the professional ability of most others on here, I am capable of making basic signatures. Thusly, I shall post them in here for when I create them. Anypony can feel free to use them. As far as requests go, you can ask if you wish, but don't be surprised if I say I'm not able to, as like I said, I am very limited in what I can do :3 /NeedPhotoshop

post-4006-0-17420000-1340090410.png

post-4006-0-99724700-1340090443.png

post-4006-0-34714800-1340090436.png

post-4006-0-00573200-1340090422.png

post-4006-0-05717100-1340090412.png

post-4006-0-60450900-1340090412.png

post-4006-0-49589200-1340090448.png

post-4006-0-20300300-1340090421.png

post-4006-0-60366600-1340090410.png

post-4006-0-48408300-1340090409.png

post-4006-0-92959900-1340090436.png

post-4006-0-52037400-1340090411.png

post-4006-0-38216000-1340090437.png

post-4006-0-06560700-1340090411.png

post-4006-0-89168900-1340488829.png

post-4006-0-99477200-1341102329.png

post-4006-0-97804800-1341102324.png

post-4006-0-46670500-1341102346.png

post-4006-0-76115500-1341262985.png

post-4006-0-11467100-1341457900.png

post-4006-0-23730100-1341921910.png

post-4006-0-06488200-1342241255.png

post-4006-0-42044900-1342241249.png

post-4006-0-23369600-1342515567.png

post-4006-0-17372500-1343790892.png

post-4006-0-83762600-1343790862.png

post-4006-0-81670600-1344002341.png

Okay quick question about the chaos and creation sig. I must not be a true brony because I don't know this, and I thought I had saw every episode, but who is that alicorn with the red hair? And what episode can I find her on?

Okay quick question about the chaos and creation sig. I must not be a true brony because I don't know this, and I thought I had saw every episode, but who is that alicorn with the red hair? And what episode can I find her on?

That is the OC of Lauren Faust, our glorious creator the wonderful soul who created this show.

Posted Image

She never appears in the show, as she is an OC. She was designed by Lauren herself, and she is used in a good amount of the brony art world, and thus, has become a universal and famous OC.

• Brohoof 2

That is the OC of Lauren Faust, our glorious creator the wonderful soul who created this show.

Posted Image

She never appears in the show, as she is an OC. She was designed by Lauren herself, and she is used in a good amount of the brony art world, and thus, has become a universal and famous OC.

Everything he said. The picture depicts Lauren fighting Discord, because he was her idea for a villain in the first place. She liked Star Trek and she based his character off of Q, a villain from that show. So it's sort of like a 'You created a monster, he's out of control, and now you must stop him yourself' kind of concept.

--

This one is from a picture done by ApocolypticCchaos, of Filly Dash and Scoots, for a request of those two drawn together in a thread of mine. The picture can be found here: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/217/8/5/dashy_and_scoots_by_bluestargreen-d59ylvr.png

Posted Image

Rainbow Dash & Sonic sig. The two fastest things alive, I picture would be best friends, and also, obviously, friendly rivals. I decided to use a text generator to go a little crazy with omg text :P Between these two, the icy coolness would be quite over the top.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

I wish I could double-brohoof posts. That Sonic/Dashie one is amazing. Not only is it an epic crossover, but just the contrast and the neat font you chose (as well as that reference/pun, I love that.) makes it one of your best works.

And dat Green Hill background <3

• Brohoof 1

Kinda proud of this one. Took a while to get the punch effects right and to edit AJ's vector from what it was originally, but it came out good. So, consider this to be my official 'Promotion Signature' for Dashie in Fighting is Magic. Like Fluttershy, she's the last of the Mane 6 in development and we have yet to see her in action, and I'm one of those who is in anticipation. So yeah, this is basically just what that demonstrates, a promotion/anticipation for Dashie in the game. As always, anyone can use if they want.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

Kinda proud of this one. Took a while to get the punch effects right and to edit AJ's vector from what it was originally, but it came out good. So, consider this to be my official 'Promotion Signature' for Dashie in Fighting is Magic. Like Fluttershy, she's the last of the Mane 6 in development and we have yet to see her in action, and I'm one of those who is in anticipation. So yeah, this is basically just what that demonstrates, a promotion/anticipation for Dashie in the game. As always, anyone can use if they want.

Posted Image

I like that one ! I agree that it came out well. Not using it though, I think my current one is more fitting : D.