Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

I love your all of your Signatures! They are so amazing! :D I wish I could create something just as awesome as these <3

Thanks for the compliment x3 If you'd like an avatar and signature for yourself, you can request some from me, here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/28020-cdiscords-avatar-signature-request-lair/

I don't do OC's or moving images, but asides from that, everything goes ^^

Kinda proud of this one. Took a while to get the punch effects right and to edit AJ's vector from what it was originally, but it came out good. So, consider this to be my official 'Promotion Signature' for Dashie in Fighting is Magic. Like Fluttershy, she's the last of the Mane 6 in development and we have yet to see her in action, and I'm one of those who is in anticipation. So yeah, this is basically just what that demonstrates, a promotion/anticipation for Dashie in the game. As always, anyone can use if they want.

Posted Image

This needs to be affiliated with the producers for the full game of My Little Pony:Fighting is Magic, MANE6. And I'm still playing the leaked version until the full game comes out, I am really looking forward to RD and Fluttershy, but for now, a blue Pinkie Pie named JTAC...anypony wanna fight the champion? ServerID:trotspot.tk (check host and DNS) or 176414050 (check host)...I never give up a challenge ^^
  • Brohoof 1

They aren't wall of texts :3 Line by line, and they don't take up the entire signature in an ugly way. It's really only been the latest batch that use lyrical lines, not even half of them are like that, in all. I appreciate the comment, and glad you have your own style, but no need to say something like 'a wall of text', it has an insulting sound to it, for me at least~

Always welcome to check out the avatars I make too :3

I apologize if it sounded like an insult, it wasn't supposed to sound like one..

That new signature of yours looks pretty good but I'm only curious about how you did the font.

Edit: Typo. :blush:

Edited by Cloud Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

I apologize if it sounded like an insult, it wasn't supposed to me one..

That new signature of yours looks pretty good but I'm only curious about how you did the font.

No problem :3 I figured you didn't mean it to sound that way, so I just casually mentioned it.

Which signature? The one I'm using personally, right now? I didn't :P The background is a resized version of the official Fighting is Magic logo, found here: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ag2a7J1rOqw/UBsoVe_5NJI/AAAAAAAAE5o/uE1HAj1RCwU/s1600/logo.png

No problem :3 I figured you didn't mean it to sound that way, so I just casually mentioned it.

Which signature? The one I'm using personally, right now? I didn't :P The background is a resized version of the official Fighting is Magic logo, found here: http://3.bp.blogspot.../s1600/logo.png

Oh, that explains everything.

If you can make this into a signature i will wub you for the rest of my life http://s1072.photobu..._wallpaper_.png

I can't use that precise image, but I can recreate something as similar to it as can be ^^ Please use this thread of mine for requesting signatures, though: http://mlpforums.com/topic/28020-cdiscords-avatar-signature-request-lair/

Just a simple little things made from an art piece. Most of you should be able to guess where this is from :3 If not:

Friendship is Witchcraft

Posted Image

I can't use that precise image, but I can recreate something as similar to it as can be ^^ Please use this thread of mine for requesting signatures, though: http://mlpforums.com...e-request-lair/

Just a simple little things made from an art piece. Most of you should be able to guess where this is from :3 If not:

Friendship is Witchcraft

Posted Image

Sorry about that i ams till trying to understand everything since this being my first day and everything.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I just couldn't resist the cuteness in this one. I lurrrved this pic and knew it had to be made into a sig >:U

Posted Image

--

Found this funny vector of Dashie as a cute balloon pony on DeviantART, and then in RKA's profile as well, so decided to make a quick sig for it.

Posted Image

--

More Scootalove. Couldn't resist making this piece, after having made this quick thing a few weeks ago for a different purpose: http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss45/dark-tails-prowerfox/Other/timeforsnugs.png

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 2

Alright. I would like you to make me a sig please!? :) However not with ponies...

See I would like a sig that features Bane from The Dark Knight Rises. I would like it to have a picture of Bane himself and say this: "I wonder what will break first? Your spirit or your body?"

Think you could do this? Please? :)

Alright. I would like you to make me a sig please!? :) However not with ponies...

See I would like a sig that features Bane from The Dark Knight Rises. I would like it to have a picture of Bane himself and say this: "I wonder what will break first? Your spirit or your body?"

Think you could do this? Please? :)

You're getting there, but this is not the correct topic for requesting from me xP This is. This topic is where I post random sigs I make for the fun of it, of which anyone can use.

The Rainbow Balloon one cracks me up. I wonder how you got that idea.

From the vector itself ^^ The author of the vector called it Rainbow Balloon xP And that was the end of that, had to make a sig out of it.

I have to get one of these, and why do they make Bronies seem more awesome? I mean, like, you have a theme song and everything, that is simply awesome.

You can use my request topic to ask for one, it's linked in my profile x3 And yeah, we can be pretty awesome, I think. More so in some respects than many other fanbases tend to be.

You can use my request topic to ask for one, it's linked in my profile x3 And yeah, we can be pretty awesome, I think. More so in some respects than many other fanbases tend to be.

Like in music and art (our musicians, artist constantly blow my mind) and of course in video game creation.
  • Brohoof 1

This idea randomly popped up into my head, and I just had to make it come true. This is a Dashie banner, but, it has four of Dashie's most popular depictions asides from her normal self, as well.

From left to right:

-R Dash 5000: Rainbow Dash's replacement in the .MOV series, after she's killed by Fluttershy in 'SHED.MOV'. 'Crush. Kill. Destroy. Swag.' is R Dash 5000's catchphrase, and all it usually says.

-Rainbow Dash: Rainbow Dash from the very popular 'Rainbow Dash Presents' series of videos, found on Youtube. The series takes fanfics, usually dark ones like Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory, and turns them into funny and random tales. Dash is a naive, fun-loving rambler and narrates most tales.

-Rainbow Blitz: Dash's fanon-accepted name and general appearance as a boy. Shows up a lot due to Rule 63.

-Rainbow Dash.MOV: Dash's depiction in the famous '.MOV' series, before she was killed by Fluttershy.

-Dashie: Normal Rainbow Dash

I liked how all the characters seem to be interacting with one another, other than R Dash who is proclaiming that the title of the banner is truly Swagtastic ;)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Could you please make me a Airi X Discord Siggy?

I'd really love that :D

A: Please use my request thread and the template found at the beginning of the thread to make a request for an avatar or signature. It's found here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/28020-cdiscords-avatar-signature-request-lair/

B: I don't do anything involving OC's, sorry.

From left to right:

-R Dash 5000: Rainbow Dash's replacement in the .MOV series, after she's killed by Fluttershy in 'SHED.MOV'. 'Crush. Kill. Destroy. Swag.' is R Dash 5000's catchphrase, and all it usually says.

-Rainbow Dash: Rainbow Dash from the very popular 'Rainbow Dash Presents' series of videos, found on Youtube. The series takes fanfics, usually dark ones like Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory, and turns them into funny and random tales. Dash is a naive, fun-loving rambler and narrates most tales.

-Rainbow Blitz: Dash's fanon-accepted name and general appearance as a boy. Shows up a lot due to Rule 63.

-Rainbow Dash.MOV: Dash's depiction in the famous '.MOV' series, before she was killed by Fluttershy.

Posted Image

This wins all my internets.
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

This idea randomly popped up into my head, and I just had to make it come true. This is a Dashie banner, but, it has four of Dashie's most popular depictions asides from her normal self, as well.

From left to right:

I liked how all the characters seem to be interacting with one another, other than R Dash who is proclaiming that the title of the banner is truly Swagtastic ;)

Posted Image

This super fantastic awesomerific signature just got 100% cooler than any other signature ever...CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG!+You're gonna hafta do better than that Pinkie Pie+AAAAAH YEAH!!+*pompom-pompom*Swag...+I can clear the sky in 10 seconds flat!
  • Brohoof 1