• Nope. Definitely more of a flurry than a blizzard. >_>
    • Not really...
    • It's just meh...so meh.
    • I enjoyed it well enough.
    • YES!!! You could say it was flurry-rific! <3

TitleA Flurry of Emotions
Air Date: April 22, 2017
Written by: Sammie Crowley and Whitney Wetta

Synopsis: After planning a jam-packed day, Twilight Sparkle also agrees to babysit her niece, Flurry Heart. But with Flurry Heart along for the ride, Twilight Sparkle struggles to maintain her title as 'The Best Aunt Ever' while keeping Flurry Heart out of trouble!

Of course remember to join us at the CMC Clubhouse on Equestria.tv!

• Brohoof 7

• This topic was unlocked and featured

Almost time fellas. ;) Baby McFlurry time!

• Brohoof 5

Aha, it is time for the return of Princess McFlurry and her reign of magical, baby-alicorn terror! :fluttershy: HURRAY, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE A FIERY DEATH!!! :D But at least it'll be an adorable one. :proud:

I will say that this is probably one of my least hyped episodes of the show so far, simply because it sounds far too much like a retread of baby cakes and for me, having Flurry Heart cause more chaos and madness does nothing for her as a character. It just makes her a generic baby character.

Hopefully the episode will surprise me though.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight should know better by now then to take on a baby when she has a full schedule ahead of her. 

Guess not. 

3 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I will say that this is probably one of my least hyped episodes of the show so far, simply because it sounds far too much like a retread of baby cakes and for me, having Flurry Heart cause more chaos and madness does nothing for her as a character. It just makes her a generic baby character.

Hopefully the episode will surprise me though.

well what else is she supposed to to other than ....act like a baby?

• Brohoof 3

Oh wow, I can't even remember the last time Redheart got a speaking role, that's awesome.  Also, I smell Twilight-shenanigans a'comin'... 'dis gon' be good, isn't it? :orly:

• Brohoof 1

So let's see. Shining and Cadance fly halfway across Equestria to show up unannounced to drop off their bundle of joy on Twilight's doorstep? Maybe they'll explain why they're in town, but... Hmm...

However, that look on Cheerilee standing next to the infected foals - LOL! XD

• Brohoof 1

Long time, no see there Nurse Redheart! :)

Also...gotta admit, Flurry Heart is adorable.

• Brohoof 1

Spike be like "Everything is ruined; I tried to warn yah." -_-

• Brohoof 5

So far this is hilariously accurate and scarily familiar. Some of the baby talk and names are adorable. Bug <3

Pea thing ... this is truth!

• Brohoof 2

Spike be like, "This is bull s***, why am I, the baby dragon, the adult in this situation?  Dang it Twilight." :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 4

This would be a great time for Spike to test the theory of whether his fire can send living things to Celestia! =D

Either way, the world will be better off for it. XD

• Brohoof 1

This episode is less like "Baby Cakes" and more of an combination that is 25% Baby Cakes and 75% Lesson Zero...as least for now. :)

• Brohoof 2

major props to the writer for taking some cheap shots at modern art.

drives me crazy that things that take so much less skill are celebrated alongside things that take a lifetime to master.

• Brohoof 4

9 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

Twilight should know better by now then to take on a baby when she has a full schedule ahead of her. 

Guess not. 

well what else is she supposed to to other than ....act like a baby?

That's the problem. Whenever a character like this is introduced they are sorta there to do the same stuff over and over, That isn't always bad, just predictable.

I will say I am enjoying the episode so far at least. The interactions between Flurry and Twily are great, at the very least I wanted that at some point after Flurry was first introduced. Shining and Cadence's part is nice too. I thought they would arrive and disappear but I was wrong there. Glad to be wrong on that.

Wonder what will happen when the inevitable chaos ensues.

• Brohoof 1

Liked that little detail of the clerk waving away the dust. XD