1. 1. Did you like it?

• Nope. Definitely more of a flurry than a blizzard. >_>
    • Not really...
    • It's just meh...so meh.
    • I enjoyed it well enough.
    • YES!!! You could say it was flurry-rific! <3

Just now, Jeric said:

Racecart!!!

I am surprised I like this episode as much as I do!

That's the thing; character interaction is making this episode and absolute joy to watch. :)

Oh deer Twilight. BAE you said?

Well Best Aunt Ever is totally BAE!

• Brohoof 7

Just now, Jeric said:

So far this is hilariously accurate and scarily familiar. Some of the baby talk and name are adorable. Bug <3

Pea thing ... this is truth!

Like I always say, Miss. Tabitha St. Germain can do no wrong! :D

• Brohoof 3

.....was Grogar just mentioned ? Hmmm...

• Brohoof 6

OK, Spearhead is that rare form of "dude-bro" who is amazingly likable and hilarious.  Also, these Rarity fashion tips are amazing.

• Brohoof 11

28 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

Is it just me, or is Spike amazing in this episode?

He's good. Though I'm not used to him being such a stickler for being punctual. That seems a little OOC, but perhaps even more of Twilight has rubbed off on him?

Edited by Truffles

1 minute ago, PathfinderCS said:

.....was Grogar just mentioned ? Hmmm...

Yes!!!!

That is highly enticing. 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Jeric said:

Yes!!!!

That is highly enticing. 

Well, considering that Daring Do is obviously real, does that mean.... ;)

• Brohoof 7

That Rarity Boutique thing was really cool. Then, suddenly, burgers! Haven't eaten anything yet today. XD

I want to say this about the episode as well: I like how there is a legit reason for Flurry freaking out this time, a motivator. So far I am enjoying this episode a lot more than I expected. :wacko:

• Brohoof 5

With the introduction of Flurry Heart in season 6, I was looking forward to seeing how Twilight would adjust to being an aunt and I hoped to see her babysit her niece. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see that happen last season, however I was happy to hear that we were going to get an episode about that concept in season 7.

I ended up not being disappointed with this episode.

I thought it was pretty cute, and I really enjoyed how Twilight and Spike were portrayed in it.

Even Shining Armor and Cadence ended up being portrayed decently here as well.

There were also some decent comedic bits throughout, I enjoyed the Grogar reference, and I was pleasantly surprised to see Cheerilee get a decent appearance as well.

So, I ended up enjoying this episode pretty well, and I am looking forward to the rest of the season.

• Brohoof 6

All right; poll is open for votes! :)

Very enjoyable episode, I liked it very much!  Alright everypony, I'm off to the gym, but my full review will be posted probably sometime later today!  Have a nice afternoon everypony!!! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Despite a tad rushed resolution (Not an issue really), this episode did go beyond any expectations I would have had and I am pleasantly surprised. The whole 'baby chaos' concept wasn't overdone here and when it all got crazy Flurry had a real motivator. Spike was fantastic here, with all of his quips and wanting to get things done and, dun dun! The proper Twily and Flurry bonding I was wanting since season 6 finally arrived! Worth the wait, it was actually cute. :3

So yeah, I will fully admit I was wrong for doubting this episode like I did. It was handled really well, especially since this is the first time Flurry got major screen time in like, almost a year or so? Consider me happy. :love:

• Brohoof 11