Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Why Sunburst doesn't have muscular bulky hoofs like Shining Armor,Big Mac,Blueblood and Bulk Biceps

AwesomePony14

Why he doesn't have a muscular bulky hoofs

He has normal stallion design without muscular bulky hoofs

Should they redesign Sunburst with muscular bulky hoofs like Shining Armor,Big Mac,Blueblood and Bulk Biceps

Muscular bulky hoofs is a hoof that doesn't coat covering the entire hoofs of a stallion

Sunburst isn't exactly a "muscular bulky" stallion. Why would he have "muscular bulky" hooves, if he is neither muscular nor bulky? :o

If you ask me, the more diversity in body types the show has, the better (too many damn ponies look like cardboard cutouts of one another!)

(edited)
16 minutes ago, K.Rool Addict said:

Sunburst isn't exactly a "muscular bulky" stallion. Why would he have "muscular bulky" hooves, if he is neither muscular nor bulky? :o

If you ask me, the more diversity in body types the show has, the better (too many damn ponies look like cardboard cutouts of one another!)

Muscular bulky body type is the coolestB)

Husbandos always have this body type 

He shall be redesigned in Season 11(That set 30 years after Season 10 where Mane 6 is now fully grown up and the time where Flurry Heart have becomed a teenager)

He shall have this body type

Is the most coolest body type than the other body types in the showB)

I like Muscular Bulky Body they're awesome 

Edited by AwesomePony14
Unfinished

Why do you think they all need to look alike? Are you wanting to watch a show about clones or pod ponies or something? Diversity is what makes it interesting.

The Bulk Biceps, Pipsqueaks, Gizmos and Coriander Cumins, along with several others help give the show that little nudge away from all the stallions looking identical.

• Brohoof 1

Because he's a dweeb. I doubt he gets nearly as much exercise as Shining Armour or Big Mac, let alone Bulk Biceps. It wouldn't make sense for him to be all muscular.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

Because he's a dweeb. I doubt he gets nearly as much exercise as Shining Armour or Big Mac, let alone Bulk Biceps. It wouldn't make sense for him to be all muscular.

All must be muscular

Including Flash Sentry

Redesign all stallions to have muscular hoofs

Redesign all the stallions

15 hours ago, AwesomePony14 said:

Should they redesign Sunburst with muscular bulky hoofs like Shining Armor,Big Mac,Blueblood and Bulk Biceps

Muscular bulky hoofs is a hoof that doesn't coat covering the entire hoofs of a stallion

Are you just talking about unshorn fetlocks? Where you can see the hoof as a separate thing from the rest of the leg? Because that's not because of muscle, that detail would be more because of how their coat is meant to be. Because you bring up Bulk Biceps, but his hoofs are among the smallest, least muscley parts of Bulk, along with his wings.

14 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Why do you think they all need to look alike? Are you wanting to watch a show about clones or pod ponies or something? Diversity is what makes it interesting.

The Bulk Biceps, Pipsqueaks, Gizmos and Coriander Cumins, along with several others help give the show that little nudge away from all the stallions looking identical.

Because his hoofs is white

So it need to be muscular and bulky