Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

12 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

"Ok I'll come over there then... Perhaps we should sort it out in here or will it do that when she wakes up." He said as he looked through the pile He found the file PSY CORE SATUS "Oh this is it! Right? What do I do from here?"

TU: Now because this place is going to flood with data from everything sorting itself when she wakes up we'll have to get out of here quickly once we wake her up. Now that's the exact file you've found! I'll pretty much have to take it from here so I can change a number of the values in that vital config file.

Techno then opened the file in a text editor on a holographic screen in front of them. Techno changed a number of the interval values in the file and now all he had to do was save and apply the changes...

TU: Okay I'm done! So ya ready to quickly jump out of Maple's system once I save and close this file!? 

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Now because this place is going to flood with data from everything sorting itself when she wakes up we'll have to get out of here quickly once we wake her up. Now that's the exact file you've found! I'll pretty much have to take it from here so I can change a number of the values in that vital config file.

Techno then opened the file in a text editor on a holographic screen in front of them. Techno changed a number of the interval values in the file and now all he had to do was save and apply the changes...

TU: Okay I'm done! So ya ready to quickly jump out of Maple's system once I save and close this file!? 

Woody nodded "Please do. I don't think I fully get this... Computer system inside my sisters head. It's making me sick thinking about it quite frankly."

7 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody nodded "Please do. I don't think I fully get this... Computer system inside my sisters head. It's making me sick thinking about it quite frankly."

TU: Seriously it just might be the format mindsets get opened up in when I access them. It's just I don't know for sure if this is legitimately Maple's real internal system or not. Anyways let's save the changes to this file and you'll see what happens!

The moment Techno pressed the save button and closed the file thousands of memory screens and command lines appeared in the distance and they were heading straight for Woody and Techno...

TU: We seriously need to exit the system now!

The two then disconnected from Maple's system and where back in the real world. Maple now had his eyes open but he was frozen...

TU: Maple may appear to be frozen but just give her a minute to   restart!

@Techno Universal

Woody took a step over to Maple he knelt next to her and carefully. While she was still out, he needed to know something he used one of his claws to carefully draw a bit of her blood. Still a pony he though Must be something with Techno then.

After about 3 minutes Maple woke up with a gasp. "Wha... What happened?" She tried to Get up but when she got on her hooves she started to stubble.

Woody moved over and caught her "Don't worry you got them rest for now though."

There was a flash in Maple's eyes as she remember what happened She nodded and laid back down "Sorry that was reckless." She said condescendingly

Woody nodded her a goodbye and left their room.

@Contrast @MaryxMelody

"Now where did those other 2 get off too..." He said to himself out loud 

(edited)
10 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@Techno Universal

Woody took a step over to Maple he knelt next to her and carefully. While she was still out, he needed to know something he used one of his claws to carefully draw a bit of her blood. Still a pony he though Must be something with Techno then.

After about 3 minutes Maple woke up with a gasp. "Wha... What happened?" She tried to Get up but when she got on her hooves she started to stubble.

Woody moved over and caught her "Don't worry you got them rest for now though."

There was a flash in Maple's eyes as she remember what happened She nodded and laid back down "Sorry that was reckless." She said condescendingly

Woody nodded her a goodbye and left their room.

@Contrast @MaryxMelody

"Now where did those other 2 get off too..." He said to himself out loud 

Techno turned to Maple...

TU: To be honest Maple I tried a little experiment there by entering your mind and changing some interval values to make you stronger again. I've never done it before this and it looks like it was a real success as everything has worked out well for you Maple! Anyways I recommend you get some rest for now and I'll leave you to it as I need to go and do some stuff with Woody in a moment!

Techno then followed Woody outside into the hallways...

TU: To be honest Woody I have no idea where the others went. Hopefully they didn't get sent to Ennex's office accidentally by Maple during her rage. But other than that they've probably wondered off somewhere. Maybe they just have things to do.

Edited by Techno Universal

@Techno Universal @Contrast @MaryxMelody

It didn't take Maple long to fall asleep, she was so tired from pretending to be so strong but really she was just like anypony else, before falling asleep though she put the element of chaos in a small box that only she knew where was.

"I saw Muddle after Maple's small rampage but I haven't seen Yang since then..." He turned to techno "Maple should be able to get up soon but if she was to put the element on again or even be engaged by the enemy in that state... She could easily lose her life, so while I'm busy leading her troops, I need you to make sure she doesn't try to join another battle." He flinched as an image of Maple on the ground, dead, passed through his head. He shook it out knowing she was in good hooves. "Please don't go in the room as she's a sensitive sleeper, Just guard the door from anyone trying to go in... Or leave."  and nodded a goodbye and walked off to go find the others.

5 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

It didn't take Maple long to fall asleep, she was so tired from pretending to be so strong but really she was just like anypony else, before falling asleep though she put the element of chaos in a small box that only she knew where was.

"I saw Muddle after Maple's small rampage but I haven't seen Yang since then..." He turned to techno "Maple should be able to get up soon but if she was to put the element on again or even be engaged by the enemy in that state... She could easily lose her life, so while I'm busy leading her troops, I need you to make sure she doesn't try to join another battle." He flinched as an image of Maple on the ground, dead, passed through his head. He shook it out knowing she was in good hooves. "Please don't go in the room as she's a sensitive sleeper, Just guard the door from anyone trying to go in... Or leave."  and nodded a goodbye and walked off to go find the others.

TU: Okay I'll just make sure Maple stays in there. I'll also do some other stuff in my system while I'm here but I'll still be listening to her through the door.

As Woody walked off Techno froze standing in front of the door. He was organising some things in his system but he was also listening for Maple...

11 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

(btw, assume anything italicized is a whisper or thought. I normally clarify in the text though.)

By the time that Woody and Techno had finished speaking, Muddle had made no real progress in her exploration of the base. As expected, some of the ponies around the base were on alert after the attack; because of this, when she tried to look around, Muddle was often meet with glares from busy individuals.

Seeing as she was just getting in their way, Muddle decided to head back towards the stage, take a seat, and think about some of the day's events. "What to do now?"

On 6/20/2017 at 10:05 PM, Contrast said:

(btw, assume anything italicized is a whisper or thought. I normally clarify in the text though.)

By the time that Woody and Techno had finished speaking, Muddle had made no real progress in her exploration of the base. As expected, some of the ponies around the base were on alert after the attack; because of this, when she tried to look around, Muddle was often meet with glares from busy individuals.

Seeing as she was just getting in their way, Muddle decided to head back towards the stage, take a seat, and think about some of the day's events. "What to do now?"

Yang had been listening to Woody and Techno and  had sat in the back of the stage. (SOrry, I havent been getting notified)

@MaryxMelody @Contrast

Woody sighed he had to lead these two through the joining process since Maple was unavailable "Alright you two. We'll need to do a form of initiation for the two of you. First we'll do physicals, Followed by specialized practice sessions, to see what you can do that's unique," He explained "Finally Finishing by giving you both equipment that you'll need while part of the rebellion." He turned to face Muddle "I know you're not that good at fighting but I'd like for you to be able to at least protect yourself. Maple's right though we could use more entertainment around here. Most of the soldiers are losing hope, I can tell." He turned to Yang "As for you. According to a letter a friend of my sisters wrote you are an element of harmony. To find that We'll need to do some digging to see what comes up. Our only hope is we find it before the King and queen do." Finally he turned to face them both "Any questions?"

10 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@MaryxMelody @Contrast

Woody sighed he had to lead these two through the joining process since Maple was unavailable "Alright you two. We'll need to do a form of initiation for the two of you. First we'll do physicals, Followed by specialized practice sessions, to see what you can do that's unique," He explained "Finally Finishing by giving you both equipment that you'll need while part of the rebellion." He turned to face Muddle "I know you're not that good at fighting but I'd like for you to be able to at least protect yourself. Maple's right though we could use more entertainment around here. Most of the soldiers are losing hope, I can tell." He turned to Yang "As for you. According to a letter a friend of my sisters wrote you are an element of harmony. To find that We'll need to do some digging to see what comes up. Our only hope is we find it before the King and queen do." Finally he turned to face them both "Any questions?"

Techno had still been listening to their dialog from down the hallway. He then shouted out...

TU: If any of you two need to train in bath feel free to use me as the test dummy!

(edited)

@MaryxMelody @Maple Bat @Techno Universal

3 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody sighed he had to lead these two through the joining process since Maple was unavailable "Alright you two. We'll need to do a form of initiation for the two of you. First we'll do physicals, Followed by specialized practice sessions, to see what you can do that's unique," He explained "Finally Finishing by giving you both equipment that you'll need while part of the rebellion.

Having been so deep in thought, Muddle never realized that Woody entered the room. When he started to speak, she jumped and turned to the voice that had addressed... "Wait, you two? Never mind that..." She couldn't help but scowl at the thought of a physical, "On top of that, what about me is unique?"

He turned to face Muddle "I know you're not that good at fighting but I'd like for you to be able to at least protect yourself. Maple's right though we could use more entertainment around here. Most of the soldiers are losing hope, I can tell.

It took a moment, but Muddle accepted that Woody was right. She knew what she was getting herself into and would need to learn how to defend herself. As for entertainment...

Muddle gave Woody a nervous nod, "I-I'll try my best..." It had been forever since she performed.

He turned to Yang "As for you. According to a letter a friend of my sisters wrote you are an element of harmony. To find that We'll need to do some digging to see what comes up. Our only hope is we find it before the King and queen do."

When Woody finished addressing her, Muddle followed his gaze towards the stage. As he mentioned before, there was someone else here with them. She cursed her absent mindedness, and wondered how many other slipped by her, before giving @MaryxMelody an embarrassed smile and wave.

Finally he turned to face them both "Any questions?"

As usual, there were still many questions to be asked; however, Muddle was content. She turned towards the other pony Woody had addressed, seeing if they had something to say.

~

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

If any of you two need to train in bath Battle, feel free to use me as the test dummy!

Muddle, wearing a confused expression, looked in the direction of the voice and said, "Um... thank you? I'd rather not though..."

Edited by Contrast

4 hours ago, Contrast said:

He turned to Yang "As for you. According to a letter a friend of my sisters wrote you are an element of harmony. To find that We'll need to do some digging to see what comes up. Our only hope is we find it before the King and queen do."

Yang nods at this. The looks over at @Contrast and waves back, giggling slightly.

7 hours ago, Contrast said:

@MaryxMelody @Maple Bat @Techno Universal

Having been so deep in thought, Muddle never realized that Woody entered the room. When he started to speak, she jumped and turned to the voice that had addressed... "Wait, you two? Never mind that..." She couldn't help but scowl at the thought of a physical, "On top of that, what about me is unique?"

It took a moment, but Muddle accepted that Woody was right. She knew what she was getting herself into and would need to learn how to defend herself. As for entertainment...

Muddle gave Woody a nervous nod, "I-I'll try my best..." It had been forever since she performed.

When Woody finished addressing her, Muddle followed his gaze towards the stage. As he mentioned before, there was someone else here with them. She cursed her absent mindedness, and wondered how many other slipped by her, before giving @MaryxMelody an embarrassed smile and wave.

As usual, there were still many questions to be asked; however, Muddle was content. She turned towards the other pony Woody had addressed, seeing if they had something to say.

~

Muddle, wearing a confused expression, looked in the direction of the voice and said, "Um... thank you? I'd rather not though..."

Techno then replied...

TU: I've got this function in my system that makes me invincible and like a rag doll so I would flop around everywhere if I was shooting through the air. I believe it's some sort of old function that I used for testing the attack and magic power of weapons but I guess it's going to come in handy now for your training!     

"It's not training techno. It's physicals. Also shouldn't you be making sure Maple doesn't hurt herself while she is weakened" Woody eyeing the pony, turned his attention to the 2 recruits in front of him. "We have to see how fit the 2 ponies are so we can schedule training appropriately. Muddle you aren't a combat pony as well so you special time will be your entertainment skills going over what you may be able to do for us with them. Yang? Do you have any sort of special abilities that we need to know about? I could be anything ranging from Fire breath to great cooking skills. If you think it's worth mentioning tell it to me." He readied a pencil

Maple had gotten up she knew she hadn't been sleeping for too long. She still felt hollow like there was nothing on the inside, Her personality and physical appearance where the same she just felt empty. She tried to leave the room but Woody had locked the door. She saw a note on the frame of the door. 

Hey sis,

Sorry to keep you locked in our room for now but I'm doing what's best for you. The state you are in could be a devastating one if the enemy saw you like this. The troops will be lead by me for now and my singing should help with that too. There are plenty of apples in the small box under my desk and water too in case you don't want to "Drink" The apples. When I know you've recovered I'll come get you. For now take a break you've work real hard until now so enjoy the time off.

Signed your brother,

Woodland Orchestra.

After Maple had finished reading it she sighed and walked over picking up the box got an apple out, "Drank" It and went back to sleep.

1 hour ago, Maple Bat said:

"It's not training techno. It's physicals. Also shouldn't you be making sure Maple doesn't hurt herself while she is weakened" Woody eyeing the pony, turned his attention to the 2 recruits in front of him. "We have to see how fit the 2 ponies are so we can schedule training appropriately. Muddle you aren't a combat pony as well so you special time will be your entertainment skills going over what you may be able to do for us with them. Yang? Do you have any sort of special abilities that we need to know about? I could be anything ranging from Fire breath to great cooking skills. If you think it's worth mentioning tell it to me." He readied a pencil

Maple had gotten up she knew she hadn't been sleeping for too long. She still felt hollow like there was nothing on the inside, Her personality and physical appearance where the same she just felt empty. She tried to leave the room but Woody had locked the door. She saw a note on the frame of the door. 

Hey sis,

Sorry to keep you locked in our room for now but I'm doing what's best for you. The state you are in could be a devastating one if the enemy saw you like this. The troops will be lead by me for now and my singing should help with that too. There are plenty of apples in the small box under my desk and water too in case you don't want to "Drink" The apples. When I know you've recovered I'll come get you. For now take a break you've work real hard until now so enjoy the time off.

Signed your brother,

Woodland Orchestra.

After Maple had finished reading it she sighed and walked over picking up the box got an apple out, "Drank" It and went back to sleep.

TU: I'm actually already monitoring Maple through my senses so I would notice it if she got out of bed. Plus if she gets up I can warn her of what damage she can do to herself if she pushes herself too far.

When Techno heard what Woody said to the two recruits he replied...

TU: Maybe I have some entertainment abilities in my system somewhere. It's just I have to search for any when I get a chance to. 

Techno then was put on point when he sensed Maple moving around. He then established a mental chat link with her to warn Maple about what damage she could do to herself if she wasn't careful...

TU: Okay you've gotten up now Maple. I'm just here to warn you to be careful of what you do as if you push yourself too far you may cause more damage to yourself and even kill yourselve if you're not careful. I went into your mind earlier with Woody and I was the one who fixed you. It's just you seriously need to rest for the next few hours while you're system recovers itself and it will interrupt that important process if you push yourself too far. Seriously tust me for the best!

Techno then turned to Woody...

TU: Maple has just gotten out of bed by my senses. I have told her through a mental chat link the dangers of pushing herself too far and it seems like she's had a bit of a snack and gone back to sleep for now. She will need to limit her activity for the next few hours to days while her system recovers itself. 

@Techno Universal 

"That's probably because I locked the door from the outside, it's a double sided lock." Woody added "I was asking you to make sure no one disturbs maple as well. Can never be to careful when it comes to my family. She's not a machine T She's a normal pony so i'd appreciate you not referring to her bodily functions as 'systems'..." The dragonequus was unsure why he called him T but he decided to roll with it. "At any rate. It's good she got up and ate, and it's even better that she went back to bed." He said turning his attention to the other two ponies.

25 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Techno Universal 

"That's probably because I locked the door from the outside, it's a double sided lock." Woody added "I was asking you to make sure no one disturbs maple as well. Can never be to careful when it comes to my family. She's not a machine T She's a normal pony so i'd appreciate you not referring to her bodily functions as 'systems'..." The dragonequus was unsure why he called him T but he decided to roll with it. "At any rate. It's good she got up and ate, and it's even better that she went back to bed." He said turning his attention to the other two ponies.

TU: The only thing is the term system is also widely used in medical terms so even a doctor would probably referr to Maples brain functions as systems. Anyways let's see what's next for me to do in training for those two!

On 6/29/2017 at 1:35 AM, Maple Bat said:

"Hmm.. I am very agile and stealthy. My childhood friend's dad was in the military so, he taught us some over is military gymnastics. As we all got older, he taught us how to shoot a gun. Is all of thats any good!" Yang smiled. Hoping this would be any good!

10 hours ago, MaryxMelody said:

"Hmm.. I am very agile and stealthy. My childhood friend's dad was in the military so, he taught us some over is military gymnastics. As we all got older, he taught us how to shoot a gun. Is all of thats any good!" Yang smiled. Hoping this would be any good!

Woody wrote all of this down "Yea it's good. Your gymnastics should make physicals a breeze. We don't have any guns here but the practice with one will help your accuracy. Using a bow is about the same anyways so We'll focus more on that then." Now that he had all the data he needed it was time for them to do the physical exercises "You 3 stay here I'll go set up what we'll need and get back, and get to know each other while I'm busy. You'll need to get along for a while anyways."

1 hour ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody wrote all of this down "Yea it's good. Your gymnastics should make physicals a breeze. We don't have any guns here but the practice with one will help your accuracy. Using a bow is about the same anyways so We'll focus more on that then." Now that he had all the data he needed it was time for them to do the physical exercises "You 3 stay here I'll go set up what we'll need and get back, and get to know each other while I'm busy. You'll need to get along for a while anyways."

TU: Alright you go and do your thing and I'll hang around here! I'm feeling rather zinger now too!!

On 6/30/2017 at 2:47 PM, Maple Bat said:

"You 3 stay here I'll go set up what we'll need and get back, and get to know each other while I'm busy. You'll need to get along for a while anyways."

Woody was right, with how much time they would be spending together from now on, it would be best learn a little more about each other. With this in mind, Muddle turned to face@MaryxMelody and @Techno Universal. She gave them a friendly smile and said, "Well, I'm Muddle, pleasure to meet you-... Uh?" Her friendly smile turned into an awkward chuckle as she realized, "I have no idea what their names are. I know Woody said one of them a moment ago, but... Aw, I forgot!"

Well, this was awkward.

3 minutes ago, Contrast said:

Woody was right, with how much time they would be spending together from now on, it would be best learn a little more about each other. With this in mind, Muddle turned to face@MaryxMelody and @Techno Universal. She gave them a friendly smile and said, "Well, I'm Muddle, pleasure to meet you-... Uh?" Her friendly smile turned into an awkward chuckle as she realized, "I have no idea what their names are. I know Woody said one of them a moment ago, but... Aw, I forgot!"

Well, this was awkward.

Techno then smiled at Muddle...

TU: Nice to meet you! I'm Techno the ZINGER!!! In actual fact my name is just Techno and Zinger is a funny phrase I came up with two minutes ago! 

15 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Nice to meet you! I'm Techno the ZINGER!!! In actual fact my name is just Techno and Zinger is a funny phrase I came up with two minutes ago! 

15 hours ago, Contrast said:

Well, this was awkward.

Yang looks over to Muddle." I am Yang! i am new here, heh." Yang said ackwardly

18 hours ago, Contrast said:

Well, this was awkward.

18 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

3 hours ago, MaryxMelody said:

Yang looks over to Muddle." I am Yang! i am new here, heh." Yang said ackwardly

Woody walked back in a bit defeated but triumphant. "Alright so normally I don't set the course up but this time since I did I added a bit of a personal touch. It should make it more challenging but don't worry score will be adjusted to match the changes. The course is ready when you two are." He picked up his clipboard and wrote something down How do ponys last with out gripping things. He thought to himself.