Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

@Maple Bat @MaryxMelody @Techno Universal

As she continued through the obstacle course, it became clear to Muddle that she was more competent than she had originally thought. The course was still challenging, but most of the dodging and rough terrain was much easier than she had expected. The only time she would truly fail was when she tried too hard; for example, if there was gap, she would over shoot it and stumble.

By the time she was nearing the finish (or half way, depending on what you want to do), Muddle's rear was feeling a little sore. "Ouch, what's with the random difficulty spikes?" In response to her thought, she heard a light snicker. It was barely audible but still there. 

~

Her shadow had a good idea about what was going on and it couldn't help but find Muddle making a fool of herself funny.

~

Muddle didn't have time for this. She shrugged of the noise and continued through the course.

Yang watched Techno. Muddle seemed to be having trouble but, Yang had some hope for her. 

15 hours ago, Contrast said:

@Maple Bat @MaryxMelody @Techno Universal

As she continued through the obstacle course, it became clear to Muddle that she was more competent than she had originally thought. The course was still challenging, but most of the dodging and rough terrain was much easier than she had expected. The only time she would truly fail was when she tried too hard; for example, if there was gap, she would over shoot it and stumble.

By the time she was nearing the finish (or half way, depending on what you want to do), Muddle's rear was feeling a little sore. "Ouch, what's with the random difficulty spikes?" In response to her thought, she heard a light snicker. It was barely audible but still there. 

~

Her shadow had a good idea about what was going on and it couldn't help but find Muddle making a fool of herself funny.

~

Muddle didn't have time for this. She shrugged of the noise and continued through the course.

His eyelids fluttered, slowly opening to gaze upon the world once more.  Blinking to bring the random colors and shapes into focus, he squinted at a large black shape in front of him.  "Ravage?"

The figure moved, and something slid over his face.... and suddenly everything became clear.

"We have been worried about you," Ravage said as Ennex adjusted his glasses.  "Sakuya provided many potions to try and wake you, but nothing appeared to be working."

The blue pony stretched his limbs.  "How long was I unconscious?"

"Many hours," the bodyguard replied, passing him a glass of water.  "Far to long to have simply been sleeping.  I was teleported back to your office, and found you collapsed on the floor."

"Yes... I remember now..." he replied, rubbing his head.  "I was studying sever scrolls, trying to understand the information downloaded from the android."  He paused to drink.  "Hmmm.  Suddenly my entire mind seemed to... overload, I guess is the best word."  Another drink, then he looked directly at Ravage.  "Status?"

"Sakuya is running government affairs," Ravage replied, "I was unable to capture the rebels.  The android was able to break your control, and sent me back here.  We haven't had any leads on the rebels since."

"Very well," Ennex said, slipping out of his bed.  "I need to take a walk.  Let us go visit Sakuya..."

@Contrast

Woody noticed that Muddle had hit the point where he was supposed to turn off all the gravity and give her a push. He turned the gravity off in the room. Freezing time again he went next to muddle and unfroze time for her. " So... I believe you saw it last time. At this point I have to push you and I am only allowed to do it once. Pay attention to the obstacles before making your decision. Remember no gravity as well so there's no arch. Take your time and tell me when you're ready."

Maple, Who is unaffected by Woodland time stop magic because of her inner Chaos magic, Woke up again. She felt better but not quite ready to fight, again she attempted to leave the room only to be defeated by the double sided lock Woody had put on their door. She sat down on the bed looking at some of the reports that woody had been reviewing. So many different cases of death and betrayal she was beginning to wonder if this cause was justified or not. She flipped through and saw that Chrysalis had once again taken love from a village a long ways off from the resistance base. She sighed.

32 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Contrast

Woody noticed that Muddle had hit the point where he was supposed to turn off all the gravity and give her a push. He turned the gravity off in the room. Freezing time again he went next to muddle and unfroze time for her. " So... I believe you saw it last time. At this point I have to push you and I am only allowed to do it once. Pay attention to the obstacles before making your decision. Remember no gravity as well so there's no arch. Take your time and tell me when you're ready."

Maple, Who is unaffected by Woodland time stop magic because of her inner Chaos magic, Woke up again. She felt better but not quite ready to fight, again she attempted to leave the room only to be defeated by the double sided lock Woody had put on their door. She sat down on the bed looking at some of the reports that woody had been reviewing. So many different cases of death and betrayal she was beginning to wonder if this cause was justified or not. She flipped through and saw that Chrysalis had once again taken love from a village a long ways off from the resistance base. She sighed.

Techno's head was now extremely hot and the heat radiation would easily liquify glass if there was any above his head. Unbelievably Techno hadn't actually overheated yet... 

On 7/7/2017 at 4:37 PM, Techno Universal said:

Techno's head was now extremely hot and the heat radiation would easily liquify glass if there was any above his head. Unbelievably Techno hadn't actually overheated yet... 

Yang watched Techno, getting slightly scared and worried

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

@Techno Universal @Star48955 @nx9100

It had been about 3 months

Maple had made a full recovery and She and Woodland where traing together while they waited for something to happen. Maple was attaking woody with a spear and wood was blocke her strikes with a pracitce sword "Come on Maple!" Woody shouted at her "You want to protect equestria right?" Hearing that Maple struk Woodys practice weapon with such force that she broke the weapon "Well..." Woody said, "Good job that is one way to do it..."

As for the gernal forces of Zecora Maple haddn't been leading too many victories since there wasn't a lot happening now adays but she kept the army in good physical condition.

Edited by Maple Bat

Moon growled and stubbornly continued,one of her hooves dragging behind her.She glanced behind her,her eyes suddenly filling with fear.She glanced down at her saddlebags.

I can't stop...not when I'm so close!Almost to Ponyville...just a little longer,about a couple miles.Come On!

Moon bit her lip,and continued through the trees.

Techno was currently with Woody recording the training. But in the last three months Techno managed to figure out a spawn item spell and he had used it to spawn in his massive five meter long cape. His cape was navy blue with blue cercuit board patterns all over it plus his cape was really soft and warm at the same time... 

@Techno Universal

Maple smiled seeing the clean cut she had made on the practice weapon. "I'm guessing you take that as a yes." Maple laughed moving over and sitting by Techno "Hey Techno. Any new reports of activity from the enemy alliance?" She asked him.

@Star48955

Woody walked over too a bit confused how his sister broke his weapon. "I'm going to get some air." He said, "I'll be right back." He left the base and walked away from it. He had to get some things from everfree forest anyways... Moon was the one who normally got the poison joke but she had left for a long time. Woody only knew Moon through Maple telling her about them, while he was out he saw another pony " Oh my goodness. Are you ok?!" He asked the limping pony examining her wounds quickly.

"I...gah!"Moon winced.She looked at the draconequus."Wait...are you related to Maple Bat?"She glanced behind her in fear."If you know who she is,then please I must talk with her!"She looked at her seemingly bare back with worry.

Oh...this better pay off...

4 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@Techno Universal

Maple smiled seeing the clean cut she had made on the practice weapon. "I'm guessing you take that as a yes." Maple laughed moving over and sitting by Techno "Hey Techno. Any new reports of activity from the enemy alliance?" She asked him.

@Star48955

Woody walked over too a bit confused how his sister broke his weapon. "I'm going to get some air." He said, "I'll be right back." He left the base and walked away from it. He had to get some things from everfree forest anyways... Moon was the one who normally got the poison joke but she had left for a long time. Woody only knew Moon through Maple telling her about them, while he was out he saw another pony " Oh my goodness. Are you ok?!" He asked the limping pony examining her wounds quickly.

Techno then looked over at Maple...

TU: Well to be honest Maple I've seen nothing so far recently from my spying operations. It's like they figured out I was spying on them and they took everything underground in reaction to it. Or maybe they are planing for something really big but anyways I might as well give this a try.

A massive four meter long cape then appeared on Maple and it was yellow with Maple's cutie mark on it. It was also extremely soft and warm...

TU: Okay that works! Anyways those capes are apparently indestructible to as they have their own inbuilt magic shielding that protects them.

@Techno Universal

Maple eyed the cape carefully examining it, before taking it off and laying on the floor "Thanks but warmth isn't exactly what I need right now, Training doesn't exactly cool you off."

@Star48955

The young dragonequus was startled by her knowing "I guess my sister spoke of me then?" He smiled "Here let me help you." He lifted one of Moon's hooves over his shoulder taking a lot of the pressure off her own hooves. "What's your name? I need to make sure Maple knows you. Not that I don't trust you or anything." As he said this he took Moon into the rebel base Worried about the mare.

7 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@Techno Universal

Maple eyed the cape carefully examining it, before taking it off and laying on the floor "Thanks but warmth isn't exactly what I need right now, Training doesn't exactly cool you off."

@Star48955

The young dragonequus was startled by her knowing "I guess my sister spoke of me then?" He smiled "Here let me help you." He lifted one of Moon's hooves over his shoulder taking a lot of the pressure off her own hooves. "What's your name? I need to make sure Maple knows you. Not that I don't trust you or anything." As he said this he took Moon into the rebel base Worried about the mare.

Techno then disabled the heat on the cape and put it back on Maple...

TU: Also Maple you can easily change the settings on the cape's magic so you can also make it keep you nice and cool or even set a temperature that it would regulate to! Like it would warm you up if you get colder than the set temperature and it would cool you down if you get too hot! 

"I guessed you're related because you are a draconeques.And...she knows me as Moon."She glanced at where her invisible wings were.

Maple Bat's brother...seems my gamble paid off...I hope.

"But I need to see her immediately.I can't do anything else first."

Woody nodded to her "Maple!" His voice boomed loudly across the base

Maple jumped hearing it and ran over "What? You never speak with the royal canterlot voice unless..." Maple froze seeing Moon "Moon! Get her to the medical area quick she looks hurt.

Woody shook his head "She wishes to speak with you first. I don't mind holding her off the injuries for now." Woody nodded to Moon indicating that she could say what was on her mind

29 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody nodded to her "Maple!" His voice boomed loudly across the base

Maple jumped hearing it and ran over "What? You never speak with the royal canterlot voice unless..." Maple froze seeing Moon "Moon! Get her to the medical area quick she looks hurt.

Woody shook his head "She wishes to speak with you first. I don't mind holding her off the injuries for now." Woody nodded to Moon indicating that she could say what was on her mind

Techno's head very quickly turned to Woody's voice when he shouted out. Techno then looked over at Woody with a serious look...

TU: Woody I think it's best you get Moon to the medical area in a moment but for now she could say what she has to say. Anyways Woody Maple now has her own massive cape that I tried spawning in for her and she would probably quite like it as the cape also has it's own inbuilt magic shielding that makes it indestructible plus the temperature on it can be controlled by Maple to!

• Brohoof 1

Moon shook her head at Woody."I'm fine.One moment..." She turned her head to her back and focused.After a moment her wings appeared and her horn disappeared.Saddlebags also appeared,slightly below her wings.She gingerly stretched her wings out,and flapped them.She then started hovering slightly above the ground, taking the weight off her hoof."Now then.As you should know,I went searching for more...elements.Well...I found one."

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

Moon shook her head at Woody."I'm fine.One moment..." She turned her head to her back and focused.After a moment her wings appeared and her horn disappeared.Saddlebags also appeared,slightly below her wings.She gingerly stretched her wings out,and flapped them.She then started hovering slightly above the ground, taking the weight off her hoof."Now then.As you should know,I went searching for more...elements.Well...I found one."

Techno then turned to Moon and got excited...

TU: Ohh! What element is it moon!?

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

Maple moved closer to Moon "Where?! I'll go get it, I mean if you don't have it already. I believe we went over the bad things that could happen if Ennex got it first. So I'll need to know like, now!" Maple said as she took off Techno's cape slipping her armor on and grabbing her bow. "Just tell me where and I'll find it quickly." Maple had taken about 12 seconds to get ready and Woody smiled seeing that.

3 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Maple moved closer to Moon "Where?! I'll go get it, I mean if you don't have it already. I believe we went over the bad things that could happen if Ennex got it first. So I'll need to know like, now!" Maple said as she took off Techno's cape slipping her armor on and grabbing her bow. "Just tell me where and I'll find it quickly." Maple had taken about 12 seconds to get ready and Woody smiled seeing that.

Techno then put Maple's cape back on her...

TU: Also since that cape is indestructible from the magic shielding in it your cape would probably behave like a second layer of armour Maple. Like it would probably provide quite a lot of protection in battle but still it's something that's only been tested once and it seems to work very well!  

• Brohoof 1

"I have it here Maple."She pointed a hoof at her saddlebags."And...I...don't know which element it is.I just know it's one of them."She glanced at Techno."So...can you guys tell me what I've missed?"She looked around the base,noticing the lack of activity."...What has happened?"

@Star48955

"Well, that's the thing... Nothing's happened." Maple said, "Activity for the past few months has been slow, we haven't been messed with at all save a few guard squads who came into Ponyville but they were dispatched quickly."

Woody held out a paw "Let me see the element I'll get started examining it right away. We'll need to know at least what it is before we find it's bearer. " He really did need it but he wasn't just gonna take it he wanted her to hand it to him

@Techno Universal

"I thank you for the cape but It's going to affect my shooting with something this big on my back." Maple replied, "Heck I can barely fly with it."

Edited by Maple Bat
Forgot a bit

7 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Star48955

"Well, that's the thing... Nothing's happened." Maple said, "Activity for the past few months has been slow, we haven't been messed with at all save a few guard squads who came into Ponyville but they were dispatched quickly."

Woody held out a paw "Let me see the element I'll get started examining it right away. We'll need to know at least what it is before we find it's bearer. " He really did need it but he wasn't just gonna take it he wanted her to hand it to him

@Techno Universal

"I thank you for the cape but It's going to affect my shooting with something this big on my back." Maple replied, "Heck I can barely fly with it."

TU: Yeah Maple there are once again also settings in the cape for the weight of it. Like to be honest you could make it so light in weight that you couldn't feel you were wearing the cape at all! So once you turn down the weight on the cape you should be able to very easily fly wearing it without a problem! Plus I believe there's also an invisibility function in the capes to and it's literally like an invisibility cloak but I can't exactly remember if that function is still in the capes or not.  

Moon floated back a step hesitantly."Well...that's the thing.It...won't leave."She glanced at her bags,biting her lip."I think the reason you've seen hardly any changelings is because they were chasing me...and I was then forced to knock them out and turn them into plants."She looked at her limp hoof and sighed."There were a lot of them."She then stared at Techno."And...what is it about capes?"