Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

Moon shrieks.The pain threatens to kill her,but it finally starts to fade.She slowly uncurls,and opens her eyes.All the other ponies are on the ground.She realizes that a golden bubble had formed around her.She sighs,and sinks to the bottom to think.

After seeing Techno's mistake she moves a few paces back. "NOW THAT'S REALLY SOMETHING!" She says startled. Then after a few seconds she notices that techno isn't moving so she moves closer to try to find out whats wrong with her. She then concludes her systems are frozen.

After hearing Moon's cry Maple attempts to fly up to her but is blinded by the bright golden ball.

• Brohoof 1

Moon hears everything going on down below...even thoughts. What is happening?!Stop! Moon still hurts but she can think a little bit. What did I see?That Maple Bat will want to know about this... Moon dissolves the bubble and hovers,looking around.And then she spots the guards approaching the hill. Oh no!I led them to us...I have to warn them! Moon starts flying down towards the others,hoping to get there in time.

Edited by Star48955

Ravage had just finished inspecting the small guard team (What a bunch of losers, he thought), when a bright flash caught his attention.  Looking up, he saw a golden bubble surrounding what appeared at that distance to be a large Pegasus.  His head whipped around to the guards.  "Get over there and find out what's going on!" he ordered, his voice deep and heavily (Russian) accented.  The guards looked confused for a moment, but a glare from the black-clad pony's red eyes sent them galloping towards the hillside. 

• Brohoof 1

Panting,Moon touched down."I...saw...guards...coming...this...way."Moon took a deep breath,"They'll be here any minute!I do have some Poison Joke Bombs...but I think they sent as many guards as they had!

"Well I have my bow and some arrows but if its an army I don't know if i can take out that many." Maple paused for a second to count her arrows. "If I shoot perfectly I can take about 24 of them if worse come to worse I can use Dad's Magic to buy time for us to escape."

• Brohoof 2

Moon frowned."I...might be able to teleport us...but if I do I will need a lot of my energy...no.That doesn't matter.Everyone!Get in a circle around me."Moon concentrated. Golden magic pulsed from her horn,and then covered everyone there.Moon grinned as the guards came up the hill in time to see them all vanish.They all appeared somewhere else,still in a group.As soon as they appear,Moon collapses,unconscious.

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 2

From a distance, Ravage watched as the dozen guards, a mix of corrupted ponies and changlings, headed towards the hill. The one that was in that magic bubble was now out of his sight, most likely back on the ground.  He scowled, not liking this situation.  The guards here are pathetic, he thought to himself.  If my master wishes to seize control of this village, will have to replace them with better trained units....

• Brohoof 2

After a few seconds Maple recovers from the nausia of being teleported Maple takes in the surrounding area. After that she checks on Moon to see if she's alright "Moon that probably took up most of your energy." Maple tells her "you rest here I'll stand watch Ok?"

• Brohoof 2

Moon raises her head,woozily. "I need...to tell you all...something...about...the sisters...and Princess Twilight... and her...friends...they're...with your....." Her head droops and she falls asleep.

But...in her mind she's still there..as a sort of spirit...and she can hear Maple and everyone else's thoughts. I wish I could tell them...where are we?Hmm...oh!I was thinking about Princess twilight and her friends...we're in the Everfree forest,just outside of Ponyville!I heard it was burnt to the ground,but that it's where the rebel's have set up camp...

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

Maple is shocked by this information after she heard about the enslavement of most of pony kind she assumed the worst, however maple know that moon needs to rest and doesnt bother her farther.

She  sits down in a tree and watches for any suspicious ponies to approach the group.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

Considering that the rebellion was at least three years old, Kabra'za had entertained the thought that those whom had volunteered to join him in raiding would have at least been semi competent in order to have stayed free and alive all this time. How wrong he was...

While the others bickered, fought and went all out to screw his mission up before it even had a chance to get underway Kabra'za took a moment to take a moment to close his eyes, take a deep breath... and decided to wait until they were all somewhere remotely safe before figuring out who to punish first. Taking advantage of the teleport provided by Moon to escape the very guards she alerted to their presence in the first place like the freaking moron that she was, the zebra had hopped into the circle alongside the others.

Reaching up to hold his top hat steady as he forced himself to stand still and recover his bearings after the teleportation, he sighed a little as he glanced around at the area and tried to work out where the hell Moon had taken them. Taking a leadership role because clearly no one else was able to do so, he turned to those present and barked in a tone of voice that easily expressed the barely restrained fury that was building up inside of him "Secure the parameter and figure out where we are. Now!" he barked through gritted teeth.

Orders given, he walked over to the downed Moon and allowed his gaze to wonder over her, attempting to get an idea of what her current condition was and thus the correct course of treatment to offer her.

@Queen Chrysalis Servant @Techno Universal @Maple Bat @Strong Copper @Star48955 @Trixie .

"Believe in the heart of the cards..." Starburst heard a tiny murmur from his human subconscious, and was quick to ask him, "What does that mean?"

"It means walk faster. Hurry up to this rebellion raid, I'm hungry." 

"How are you even hungry? You live inside my mind!"

"It's metaphorical."

Starburst sighed as his hooves crunched on the hard packed dirt, under the watchful gaze of the moon, followed by the shining white pinholes in the sky.

He was supposed to feel livid at this, himself joining a rebellion. Instead, he felt nothing at all.

Only just an empty feeling.

He crept closer as heard sounds over in the distance - a shout hear, a yell there - but it gradually increased as he got nearer.

Stumbling out of the bushes, in the middle of a pack of corrupted ponies and changelings, was Starburst.

"H-hi." He murmured, waving a hoof.

In her mind Moon frowns.It's not like she meant to go into a magical fit...but she supposed that it was fair.She scowled.She wish she didn't have to wait to tell everyone what she had discovered.Usually teleporting everyone would have been easy.But...she was still weak from that weird...whatever is was.And she only has a guess about why it happened. If we're going to unite,like Princess Celestia said,we need to organize ourselves...Kabra'za is right...I don't even know who or what I am at this point.Moon sighed. She surveyed the land. Maybe I can tell them where we are... Moon was a sort of spirit right now,while her body rested she was walking around. I can't say anything until I wake up,but maybe I can tell them in another way. Moon pointed her horn down,and scratched the words "We're in Everfree forest,Just outside Ponyville.I heard this was the rebels base.- Moon" To all others,it looked as if the words had appeared. Moon sighed,sat down,and waited for herself to wake up.

Edited by Star48955

The zebra frowned a little with thought as he looked over Moon's current state... the whole 'spirit' thing was strange, enough it would make one as educated on strange melodies and curses as himself pause to ponder its true nature.  The fact that the mare in question seemed unable to speak in this form... but could still physically interact with the world via drawing in the dirt with her horn only added further questions as to what was currently taking place.

"And where did you hear that rumor?" He asked, curious about whom else he was going to have to happen to for failing to keep their mouth shut about the general area of their headquarters.

• Brohoof 1

Moon blinked.Then she continue's writing in the dirt. "I know what you're thinking.But I heard it in my horn.I don't know why,but one day,it had cast a spell on it's own,and I could hear the rebel's reporting to Lady Zecora. I heard one of the rebel's say Ponyville.And Ponyville would be the perfect place,because this was Lady Zecora's home,and it was also home to Princess Twilight and her friends."She paused. "And I think that this spirit thing is still residue from that...whatever it was.I'm still confused as to what it is...but I know it was caused by someone."She frowned."I almost have enough energy to wake up."

Edited by Star48955

A ball of light flashed around him, causing him to loose his orientation for a moment before it faded.  Glancing around, Ravage noticed he was no longer in the village, but now standing in a luxurious office, with the Manehattan skyline visible out the windows.  In front of the windows, a green leather chair swiveled around, reveling a single pony.  Average sized for a pony, covered in blue fur, with a pair of black-rimmed glasses resting upon his nose.  "Ah, Ravage, welcome back," he said.  "I apologize for summoning you here so abruptly." He waved a hoof.  "Leave us." 

Ravage glanced behind him, as a pair of unicorn mares slowly trotted out of the office.  He recognized them as his master's usual assistants when magic was needed.  Magic such as teleportation.  "There was a strange pegasus at the village," he reported, "one who appeared to be caught in some sort of teleport bubble.  She had vanished before the guards could reach her location, however they think that there might have been others with her."

The blue pony frowned.  "A teleporting pegasus?  I wonder if it is the alicorn that I have been hearing rumors about."  He turned away thinking, and Ravage knew better than to interrupt.  Several minutes passed in silence, before he spoke again.  "This could be part of the rebellion that is supposedly starting up.  I wonder...."  He turned to face Ravage.   "I have a new mission for you.  Find out who this new alicorn is, and if she is connected to the rebellion......

• Brohoof 1

@:: Mysterious Soul ::  @Techno Universal

Maple Begins to worry about the few who have not recovered fully from the teleportation so she desends from the tree she was on and begins to try to wake them up.

"Kabra'za help me get these few awake please" Maple said "maybe some cold water would help..." She then thinks about that stament and looks a techno.

She follows up with "actually using water on the robot might not end well but it might work on the fox." She follows up with

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@:: Mysterious Soul ::  @Techno Universal

Maple Begins to worry about the few who have not recovered fully from the teleportation so she desends from the tree she was on and begins to try to wake them up.

"Kabra'za help me get these few awake please" Maple said "maybe some cold water would help..." She then thinks about that stament and looks a techno.

She follows up with "actually using water on the robot might not end well but it might work on the fox." She follows up with

Before Maple even attempted to wake up Techno something caused Techno to automatically wake up...

TU: Hi there! So how can I help you?

Ocean was helping other ponies get the village that the rebellion more secure. She was the strategist for Zecora along with her mate Doctor Whooves. She was making the walls more stable. "We need more straw!" Ocean yelled to the pony below her as she flew in place. 

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal

Maple noticed Techno's sudden awakening before she stood up she jumped when she awoke.

"Well its good your systems came back online we could use a hand finding out where we are." Maple says

After reading the text Moon had wrote down. Maple begins to thank on the matter of ponyville being used as a base of operations for the rebellion and frowns.

"Moon as much as I would like to visit my home don't you think that ponyville could be crawling with changelings or other ponies who work for sombra." She suggested. "I mean it would be expected they would stay there so going there seems like walking into a trap."

22 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Techno Universal

Maple noticed Techno's sudden awakening before she stood up she jumped when she awoke.

"Well its good your systems came back online we could use a hand finding out where we are." Maple says

After reading the text Moon had wrote down. Maple begins to thank on the matter of ponyville being used as a base of operations for the rebellion and frowns.

"Moon as much as I would like to visit my home don't you think that ponyville could be crawling with changelings or other ponies who work for sombra." She suggested. "I mean it would be expected they would stay there so going there seems like walking into a trap."

Techno then tried to think of the location they were in. It somehow created a program in his system that was similar to google earth and it would automatically point out your location and give you the planetary cords...

TU: Right so according to the maps system in my head we are around 600 meters west from Ponyville. So we basically would have to travel East to get to Ponyville but I don't think you have any intention of going there as you mentioned there were several enemies there.  

Moon blinked awake.She shook her head to clear it,and stumbled to her hooves."I saw...*cough*.I saw it.The rebels are there,and the changelings leave it alone because they burned it down when King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis took over."She stood up straight,and didn't look tired.But...she was still a little tired,though she would never admit it. "And Kabra'za admitted it was the rebel base.In his head...it was weird.I was asleep but I could hear everyone's thoughts.But if it would ease your mind,I can cast a camo spell and go look.Although the changelings would have had to attack when we were by that village.And did anyone else see that weird beat-up orange...pegasus with a see through horn,did anyone else see him fly away?He was...strange.Anyway,do you want me to go check for changelings?"

"No" Maple announced "We can all go together if the changlings are there then we can take care of them. Because you seem to some combat experience especially in magic we've also got techno's lazer beam and my bow. I'm not sure what the others offer for this but I bet they have something good to show off."

She was trying to inspire everyone to go to ponyville but she had a hard time beliving herself, she was worried about what waited for her there what if she saw her mother or father but not the way she wishes for it to happen

Moon stared at Maple out of the corner of her eye. I still need to tell them what happened.Yet...I'm still not sure what I did see.And,why would it be me?Why not Lady Zecora,or another rebel?I'm not important...I'm not even a part of the rebellion!But...it did come to me.And I have to pass the message on.I saw Lady Zecora in Ponyville,I know that.