Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

They marched down the dirt road, staying in perfect formation.  Eight changlings, all wearing armor, marching abreast in two rows.  And leading them, wearing as always his black full-body suit, was Ravage.  

He wasn't happy.  Search for a single alicorn in all of Equestria? he thought, eyes narrowing.  Sometimes he asks the impossible!  But such was his master's custom, and it was his duty to carry out his orders.  

As they continued down the road, he watched as the various farm ponies they encountered all scattered at the sight of the guards.  Their appearance reminded the ponies about the new rulers of the land, and it was a well-earned reputation of fear.  

Mentally shrugging, Ravage kept marching, leading his troop to the first place on his list to hunt for this mystery alicorn.....

.....Ponyville

• Brohoof 1

@nx9100

Mysterious Soul was waiting for queen Chrysalis and King Sombra's hunting party. She was half bat, half Pegasus. She was original Luna's personal assistant, but Queen Chrysalis forced her to hunt ponies of the rebellion. "Hello Ravage, be a while since we have seen each other...wasn't it the manehattan ball a few years ago." She said.

Moon paused.She could feel something nagging at her.She knew for certain that Ponyville was a rebel base,and she was 99% sure that at least Lady Zecora was there currently.But...something didn't feel right.And she still needed to tell the others everything the Princess's had told her.She frowned.She wondered what it was.It was true that the changelings would look in Ponyville. They must have at least searched it once.How did the rebels hide then?It doesn't make sense...but I can't disobey the Princess. I have to go there.Why would the Princess send me somewhere that is a trap?I have to trust her...

• Brohoof 1

Raising a hoof, Ravage signaled his group to halt.  "Yes," he replied, "when I was there as a bodyguard for my master, Ennex."  He bowed his head a bit.  "I apologize for intruding into your territory like this, since my authority is to the Manehattan province.  I am searching for an unknown alicorn that appeared in a village not to far from here, and was heading to Ponyville hoping to find information about her."

• Brohoof 1

With a nod to his guards, Ravage followed Mysterious into the town, watching the fearful stares of the residents.  He could hear his guards getting restless, no doubt wanting to feed on the emotions of the townsfolk.  And as tempting as it was to release them, he had other business.  "Hold!" he ordered the troop, the stern command forcing them back to parade rest.  "Now, where shall we begin?" he asked Mysterious

• Brohoof 1

Ravage held up a hoof, signaling her to wait a moment. and turned to his guards.  "Search the town!  Work in pairs, and NO FEEDING!!"  The changlings gulped, then split into pairs and spread out wandering the streets.  They would have loved to feed on the ponies here, but new what Ravage would do to them if he caught them disobeying.  Satisfied, he turned back to Mysterious.  "It is an acceptable position.  He allows me the freedom to do my job, but always insists on knowing everything that is going on.  Still," he thought for a moment, "he does have some, more tedious habits that I have to put up with."

• Brohoof 1

Ravage snorted.  "Fear can be a very useful tool, however.  It can end a conflict before it begins.  Observe my master when he wanders the streets of Manehattan.  He doesn't wear any kind of protection, doesn't surround himself with guards, doesn't watch out for attacks of anykind."  His eyes narrow.  "He knows he is completely safe, because the ponies there all fear him.  They know what happens if somepony crosses him, what will happen to them, their family, their friends.  Never doubt the power of fear..."

• Brohoof 1

@nx9100

"A very powerful thing, at times it is not all that bad. Gives me a sense of power" Mysterious said to Ravage. She noticed a changeling throw a filly with a broke leg to the ground. Mysterious being a doctor, galloped over and kicked the changeling and stood over the hurt filly. The changeling back up from the bat-pegasus and scurried back to another group. "You alright young one?" She asked. The young filly nodded but stayed between Mysterious's legs.

Ravage watched the exchange, but didn't interfere or scold the guard.  He let Mysterious handle it, before slowly stepping in her direction.  "You are lucky our masters are not here," he scowled, "for showing weakness towards these, peasants, could lead somepony to doubt your commitment and loyalty."  He came to a stop, head held high, bright red eyes looking down at the filly.  "Our paths have been chosen, now we must walk them."

• Brohoof 1

@nx9100

"I know, but some must be safed. Now little filly what is your name?" Mysterious asked the filly. "M..my na..name is F..fairy Bloosom." The filly said. " Are you alone, I don't see you parents." Mysterious asked. "My parents d..died." Fairy Blossom said. "Well Fairy Blossom I will take care of you." Myst said.

((I need someone to play fairy blossom))

Ravage huffed.  "Hmmph.  If you can't take in every orphan you find.  This is their path, we have our own."  And with a glare at the filly, he prepared to march off...

"Why Ravage, I am surprised.  You know the well-being of our fine citizens is as important as discipline."  The voice was smooth, yet carried an air of authority.  He turned, to see an ocean-blue pony calmly walking towards them, a pair of black-rimmed glasses sitting on his face.  "After all, the youth of Equestria will grow up to take over for us when we are gone.  Without proper upbringing, how can we expect them to handle the world?"  

"Yes, sir," Ravage replied, bowing his head, and stepping to the side.  The blue pony looked to the girls.  "Ah, Miss Mysterious, a pleasure to see you once again," he said, before looking down at the filly.  He's most likely the reason she's an orphan, thought Ravage, watching as his master greeted the filly.  "Hello my dear.  My name is Ennex...."

• Brohoof 1

@Star48955 @Techno Universal

Maple looked down at the events unfolding in ponyville. She was hidden in a tree about a 20 step walk away from the nearest building she could not see exactly who was there but she counted "1..2..3...4..." she whispered quietly to herself " 6...7...8...9... wait." she could tell there where more but she couldnt see them from where she was.She knew at this point this she was not set up by moon not that she had the doubt in the first place. She could tell they were looking for something perhaps somepony?

After scouting the village she returned to the group "Ok, Right now I think there is about 10 to 12 baddies in ponyville now Most of them heavily armored... My bow isnt going to do a lot of damage to them but you two can do some damage with your magic after I distract them with whatever I think I could do." She was trying to think of a good way this plan of attack could logically work out however she worried, what if sombra or chrysalis where there, what if they saw me while I was scouting, What if there was a rebel base there but now its destroyed.

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

Ravage huffed.  "Hmmph.  If you can't take in every orphan you find.  This is their path, we have our own."  And with a glare at the filly, he prepared to march off...

"Why Ravage, I am surprised.  You know the well-being of our fine citizens is as important as discipline."  The voice was smooth, yet carried an air of authority.  He turned, to see an ocean-blue pony calmly walking towards them, a pair of black-rimmed glasses sitting on his face.  "After all, the youth of Equestria will grow up to take over for us when we are gone.  Without proper upbringing, how can we expect them to handle the world?"  

"Yes, sir," Ravage replied, bowing his head, and stepping to the side.  The blue pony looked to the girls.  "Ah, Miss Mysterious, a pleasure to see you once again," he said, before looking down at the filly.  He's most likely the reason she's an orphan, thought Ravage, watching as his master greeted the filly.  "Hello my dear.  My name is Ennex...."

"Hello Ennex." Mysterious said. Myst help Fairy Blossom to her hooves. Fairy blossom was had golden pelt and a purple mane. She was a bit chubby and her left back leg was leighted off the ground, which was her broken one. "My name is Fairy Blossom." She said as she stayed close to Myst though.

@nx9100

"Wait.First we should see whether or not they're staying.If they are going to leave and we attack them,then whoever is waiting for them to report will know something's wrong. Then they'll send more and more baddies,until we're captured or dead.Plus if they send people here and we fight,then some of the innocent civilians will get hurt.And if the rebel's decide to intervene,they will get hurt,and captured.So,I suggest you let me cast a spell that will allow us to see and hear what's happening.Is that okay with you?And if you want to know where the rebel's are,I might be able to come up with a spell for that. Maybe a locator spell..." Moon said to @Maple Bat

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Star48955 @Techno Universal

Maple looked down at the events unfolding in ponyville. She was hidden in a tree about a 20 step walk away from the nearest building she could not see exactly who was there but she counted "1..2..3...4..." she whispered quietly to herself " 6...7...8...9... wait." she could tell there where more but she couldnt see them from where she was.She knew at this point this she was not set up by moon not that she had the doubt in the first place. She could tell they were looking for something perhaps somepony?

After scouting the village she returned to the group "Ok, Right now I think there is about 10 to 12 baddies in ponyville now Most of them heavily armored... My bow isnt going to do a lot of damage to them but you two can do some damage with your magic after I distract them with whatever I think I could do." She was trying to think of a good way this plan of attack could logically work out however she worried, what if sombra or chrysalis where there, what if they saw me while I was scouting, What if there was a rebel base there but now its destroyed.

TU: So Maple the only thing I know of in my system that might be useful is I accidentally ran an extremely dangerous laser attack command earlier. I think it's going to be too dangerous as it might end up getting citizens killed or I might accidentally end up chopping you guys up with it. Unless you're quick enough to shield that is. 

@:: Mysterious Soul ::

Ennex nodded to the filly, and although his concern appeared to be genuine, years of watching him had taught Ravage how to read his master.  The blue pony was faking concern, just as he always did among the common folk.  He was born to the Manehattan elite, taught to look down upon all others.  Ennex would be concerned for you as long as he could gain from it.  And in this case, showing sympathy towards an injured child, nopony watching would believe that he himself was responsible for such atrocities.  

"Hello, Miss Fairy," he said to her, eyes soft and caring, "let us have somepony take a look at that leg."  He looked to Mysterious.  "You'll see to her care, of course."  It wasn't a question.  "If the local doctor requires any sort of compensation, charge the bill to my office."  He winked at the filly.  "Charge to myself, Governor of Manehattan province."

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, nx9100 said:

@:: Mysterious Soul ::

Ennex nodded to the filly, and although his concern appeared to be genuine, years of watching him had taught Ravage how to read his master.  The blue pony was faking concern, just as he always did among the common folk.  He was born to the Manehattan elite, taught to look down upon all others.  Ennex would be concerned for you as long as he could gain from it.  And in this case, showing sympathy towards an injured child, nopony watching would believe that he himself was responsible for such atrocities.  

"Hello, Miss Fairy," he said to her, eyes soft and caring, "let us have somepony take a look at that leg."  He looked to Mysterious.  "You'll see to her care, of course."  It wasn't a question.  "If the local doctor requires any sort of compensation, charge the bill to my office."  He winked at the filly.  "Charge to myself, Governor of Manehattan province."

@nx9100

"Of course sir." Mysterious said to Ennex. Fairy blossom smiled and gave a giggle to Ennex. "Come on Fairy Blossom, get on my back and I'll take you home so we can get you patched up." Myst said as she laid down for Fairy Blossom to climb on her back. Fairy Blossom climbed onto Myst's back. Myst stood up and trotted over to Ravage. "I will talk to you later." Myst said.

Ravage nodded at Mysterious, and watched her leave with the filly.  

"You still do not understand, do you?" asked the smooth voice behind him.  

He turned to face Ennex.  "No, I don't.  Why should you care about a single helpless orphan?  In fact," he frowned, "you shouldn't be here at all.  Keeping order in Manehattan requires-"

"Enough." Ennex cut him off.  "The city will not collapse without my presence for a day.  And while Ponyville is technically outside my jurisdiction, I still have a vested interest in keeping any rebellion down.  To that end," he waved a hoof around, "shall we continue the search?"  He started walking down the street, leaving Ravage to scowl and follow....

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, nx9100 said:

Ravage nodded at Mysterious, and watched her leave with the filly.  

"You still do not understand, do you?" asked the smooth voice behind him.  

He turned to face Ennex.  "No, I don't.  Why should you care about a single helpless orphan?  In fact," he frowned, "you shouldn't be here at all.  Keeping order in Manehattan requires-"

"Enough." Ennex cut him off.  "The city will not collapse without my presence for a day.  And while Ponyville is technically outside my jurisdiction, I still have a vested interest in keeping any rebellion down.  To that end," he waved a hoof around, "shall we continue the search?"  He started walking down the street, leaving Ravage to scowl and follow....

Myst trotted to her home with Fairy Blossom on her back. "We are here." Mysterious said. Fairy mouth dropped in awe at how huge Myst's home was. Myst opened the door and walked in and closed the door with her back leg. Fairy Blossom scooted off of Myst's back and landed on a pillow. "Now lets see that leg." Myst said. Fairy Blossom leighted her leg for Myst to see. "It's not broken just fraction." Myst said. She got some wrap and to wooden sticks and created spilt. Myst put Fairy Blossom on her back and head outside.

@Star48955 @Techno Universal @Strong Copper

"You two are both correct." Maple replied "I too don't want to get civilians hurt because of irresponsible decision making. I'll wait it out but if they try to hurt somepony I won't hesitate to attack."

She hated not engaging them now seeing as they where bound to hurt somepony sooner or later but she knew that we where as bad as them if we hurt anyone innocent.

In her little internal struggle not to attack them she remember Kabra'za and felt bad for not bringing this up to him

"Kabra'za." Maple said "I forgot to ask you what sort of combat capabilities that you may have that would be useful if it comes down to that."

@nx9100 @Maple Bat @Star48955 @Strong Copper @Techno Universal

Myst walked though the alleys of Ponyville with Fairy Blossom on her back. She took a right and looked up to see Lady Zecora. "Lady Zecora, you must leave. Ennex is here with a troop." Myst said. She was forced to work for The King and Queen, but she was against them. She wanted the rebellion to win. What she didn't know Zecora was looking for the Element of Bravery and here in front of the Zebra was the element.

"A message I must give,so Equestria still might live."Zecora said.She glanced all around and then delivered the message."Here nearby are the ones he seeks, on Everfree hill's final peak.They must not be found,or we will all lay underground.Go speak to them to prevent our fate,and tell them that they must wait."

• Brohoof 2