Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

On 11/7/2017 at 11:55 PM, Buck Testa said:

Just as he did they entered the quaint little town of Ponyville. 

19 hours ago, dosey doe said:

A teal and blonde background horse sat outside on a bench in the park, enjoying her breakfast salad sandwich.

I sure hope nothing dramatic and life changing happens to me today, the pony thought to herself. This sandwich is really good, I'd hate to be interrupted before I got to finish it!

On 11/9/2017 at 9:36 AM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah though you seriously feel really nice on my back there! It'sort of like a healing station back there thanks to my cape!

As Primrose and Maple walked through the town many ponies would look to Primrose in fear and drop what they were doing, She was a dragon in the presence of ponies after all. Eventually, Maple turned to Primerose "I assume Techno is at our base... I'll lead you there." Maple the waved a hoof leading the Dragon towards the destroyed tree that had once been Twilight's home. "Oh wait there He is. With the huge cape and... my brother on his back apparently. Keep the talk calm... If you need somewhere more concealed I can arrange it later." The bat pony noticed a pony, on their own.  Strange... I thought most ponies would have someone with them to love, so the Changelings could feed Maple stared at them for a while curiously.

On 11/8/2017 at 6:17 AM, WiiGuy2014 said:

"In fact, Woody!" He turned to the injured Draconequs in Techno's cape. "You were the first one to befriend a creature like me, so when the time soon comes, can you help me show my fellow Changelings that sharing love instead of taking it is much more important? Not to mention that I'll soon need some love to eat myself. So if you would..." he left his sentence hanging, hoping Woody would get the idea.

Woody was confused for a while about what the changeling meant. "Y... Yea I don't mind... just... Not the love between me and my family... That's a bit precious since I can't find my parents... and my sister constantly risks herself... You never know when she might nor return you know..." A Tear came up in Woody's eye and he shook his head trying to get that idea out of it. 

On 11/16/2017 at 8:10 PM, nx9100 said:

Ennex bowed to her.  "Of course, my Queen."  He waved behind him, and a hooded pony stepped forward from the shadows of the throne room.  It picked up the element and followed Ennex back out into the adjacent hallway.  He cast one last wicked grin at the Queen as the doors closed with a *thud*.  Once outside, he turned to the hooded pony.  "Take the Element back to my tower, and begin the program to decipher it.  I will join you shorty, after running a small errand."

The other pulled back his hood, to reveal yet another Ennex-copy.  He also grinned, and began to trot out of the palace.  Ennex himself concentrated all his energy....and moments later vanished in a flash of light....

A changeling whitnessed the exchange and after they both left ran into the throne room telling Chrysalis. She wasn't happy with the Changeling " Get these lies out of my throne room! Ennex is not going to stand against me. He will regret it should he do so! Now LEAVE!" When she shouted the changeling stormed out of the room she'd never seen them move that fast... This was the 3rd time she'd received a report of multiple Ennxes, She used her magic and sent out an order to ALL changelings to stop impersonating Ennex should they be doing so... Little did the changeling queen know, that those that had been changing into Ennex would be unable to revert to their previous forms.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody was confused for a while about what the changeling meant. "Y... Yea I don't mind... just... Not the love between me and my family... That's a bit precious since I can't find my parents... and my sister constantly risks herself... You never know when she might nor return you know..." A Tear came up in Woody's eye and he shook his head trying to get that idea out of it. 

Will made sure he kept his red Unicorn disguise on. The Rogue Changeling didn't want anyone who sees his natural form to panic. "Oh, Woody. I believe that when a Changeling feeds off of love that is being given by a "victim" who knows it's a Changeling, it doesn't make the victim lose their ability to love their loved ones. So, even if I were to feed on the love you have for your family, it won't hurt you nor brainwash you like what Queen Chrysalis did to Shining Armor at the Canterlot  Wedding. I promise." 

He waited to see if Woody would take a chance with Will's theory.

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will made sure he kept his red Unicorn disguise on. The Rogue Changeling didn't want anyone who sees his natural form to panic. "Oh, Woody. I believe that when a Changeling feeds off of love that is being given by a "victim" who knows it's a Changeling, it doesn't make the victim lose their ability to love their loved ones. So, even if I were to feed on the love you have for your family, it won't hurt you nor brainwash you like what Queen Chrysalis did to Shining Armor at the Canterlot  Wedding. I promise." 

He waited to see if Woody would take a chance with Will's theory.

Techno then noticed Will in the distance. He then shouted out to him...

TU: Ohh Will would you like to come over and snuggle with us for a while!?

Moon trotted along, feeling the empty space where her wings should've been. 

I have to admit. It feels nice...But...It makes me think about-

Moon shook her head. "Tch. I can't forget what I'm doing." She continued towards Ponyville, pausing at the edge of it. She tilted her head at the town, scanning it carefully. She laid a hoof on her necklace for a moment, before stepping into the town. She spotted Maple Bat, along with the dragon who she had seen on the battlefield. She trotted towards them, still looking around her.

Manehattan was the largest pony city in Equestria.  Buildings rose high above the streets forming a skyline almost like mountains.  The streets were filled with ponies many pulling various wagons and carts.  And on each street corner, a armor-clad guard was standing.  Some were ponies, some were bat-ponies, many were changelings.  They kept watch over the populace, ready to enforce the will of Sombra and Chrysalis......  and of a certain city governor.

A blue pony with black-rimmed glasses was trotting down the street, heading in the direction of one of the tallest towers.  Arriving at last, it shifted the small but stylish saddlebag it was wearing and entered the building, not really paying much attention to the others around it.  A small mare approached.  "Welcome back, sir," she said with a bow, "Sakuya was hoping you would have time to meet with her about some city matters."

"Sakuya," it said, and stared off into space.  It's eyes flashed.  "Ah yes, Sakuya, my trusted right-hoof.  Yes, I must meet with her."  Then, as if distracted, it continued on past the mare, leaving her standing confused in the lobby, and headed for a bank of elevators....

-----------------------------------

Canterlot was the royal capital of Equestria.  Its towers rose gracefully along the mountainside, a waterfall majestically flowing out from its center square.  The streets were filled with ponies wearing fancy outfits, as armored guards kept watch over them.  This was the former home of the Princesses, and now housed the Queen and King.

A blue pony with black-rimmed glasses was trotting down the street, heading in the direction of the Canterlot Library.  The current rulers had ordered it closed to the public, but this pony was one of the few still allowed access.  With a nod to the guards, it pushed open the doors and stepped inside.  The smell of old books was in the air, a slight layer of dust covering most surfaces.  Clearly, since being closed, upkeep on the place had come to a halt.  

The pony wandered through the rows of shelves, until finally rearing up to reach a single, old-looking book.  It pulled it down, took a look at the changeling silhouette printed on the cover, and with a grin wandered back towards the entrance....

----------------------------------

Ponyville was a small community in the center of Equestria.  Here most ponies were a simple folk, not as busy as Manehattan nor as fancy as Canterlot.  But they were still a proud community, with a fierce independent streak.  That was most likely the reason the rebellion and formed here, and was always able to draw strength from the population.  No guards could be seen, and they had been defeated the last time they had marched here in numbers.

A blue pony with black-rimmed glasses was trotting down the street, heading in the direction of a small house near the edge of town.  It didn't bother to hide its presence by sneaking around or wearing a cloak.  It simply continued on its way as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Approaching the house, one could see that it had been empty for some time.  The windows were dirty, yard unkept, old letters still in the mailbox.  The pony walked up to the door and pushed it open....