Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

@Star48955

"Yes Lady Zecora, will you please take Fairy Blossom. I want her safe." Mysterious said to the rebellion. I must save the rebellion, Myst thought. She placed Fairy blossom down and loving nipped at the filly's mane. "I will come for you, Fairy Blossom." Myst said before she took off to stall the troop.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Mysterious Soul said:

@nx9100 @Maple Bat @Star48955 @Strong Copper @Techno Universal

Myst walked though the alleys of Ponyville with Fairy Blossom on her back. She took a right and looked up to see Lady Zecora. "Lady Zecora, you must leave. Ennex is here with a troop." Myst said. She was forced to work for The King and Queen, but she was against them. She wanted the rebellion to win. What she didn't know Zecora was looking for the Element of Bravery and here in front of the Zebra was the element.

Something in Techno then told him to follow Myst through ponyville so he did. He was now in the alleyways and every time Techno turned his head in the direction of the fountain where the other elements where he would get flashbacks of his identity and power that he couldn't remember. Techno was also feeling that his core was over in that direction...

TU: Hay Myst my element over in the fountain seems to start talking to my mind when I look in that direction. It's also telling me that once I come in contact with it I'll be able to protect myself from the gourds and get out of there. I'm trying to word it out but it's still extremely hard to understand what it's saying.

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal @Star48955 @Strong Copper

Maple had ran after Techno after she started to follow myst in case she got caught by the guards, After all if they both got spotted they chase her seeing as she has strong connections of love to Fluttershy and Discord which would feed the changeling hive for years. When Maple saw the fountain with the elements of harmony she stopped and look at it.

She then reached for the element of chaos which she had kept in her bag with her bow, arrows and her night guard armor. It wasn't like the other ones although, the other ones where a gold necklace with a bright gem in the center but hers was a dark silver necklace with a dark red gem in the center. She knew why, it was an element to cause disharmony, to protect her father from the real elements of harmony so he could have ruled equestria unopposed but he received it after his reformation so to him it was useless but he gave it to Maple hoping she could reverse engineer it to be an element used for harmony. Before anyone could see what she was holding she put it back into her bag and rushed back to the forest to avoid getting spotted by the guards.

• Brohoof 1

Moon paced."I wish Techno didn't leave.I wonder where he went...he could get hurt.Or worse!I should have kept an eye on him.This is my fault!" Then Moon stopped.Whoa girl.Slow down.If he was in trouble then we would see laser beams.And the guards would be a lot more active. Moon sighed.She looked around to see who was left.She could see Kabra'za,and... no one else.She and Kabra'za were alone.Moon then felt something.She could feel @Maple Bat coming back!

Myst ran up to the changelings. "I think you have destroyed ponyville enough. Please leave, I will inform if I see this alicorn." Myst said to the changelings and Ravage. Myst messed with the dirt on the ground with her hoof. "You must leave." Myst demanded.

@nx9100

• Brohoof 1

Moon cast a spell.She now could see @Maple Bat and @Techno Universal.They were both near a fountain.And in it...she saw the elements of harmony!"Loyalty,Honesty and the rest...all there!But...they disappeared...oh.They're replicas.They have a little power in them so they feel the same,but past that they're just jewelry."

Edited by Star48955

@Star48955

After making it back to the group Maple ran over to Moon

"Moon! How good are you with artifacts like the elements of harmony." She said reaching into her bag "Because this isn't something I can handle myself and you seem to be really good with magic." She then Showed her the element of chaos. "How can I use this for good." she asked her.

• Brohoof 1

Zecora

"I am the one who cares for others,much like pony mothers."Zecora smiled at the little filly."That other pony is like mother,she is like no pony other."Zecora glanced around at the rest of her soldiers."Is your belly rumbling,because I seem to hear a bit of mumbling."

Moon

Moon took the element carefully."Has it ever showed any kind of power?Any feelings or strange things that happen?And I'm guessing it was your father's.Do you know how he got it?"

@Star48955

"Yes it has I once put it on" after saying that she shuttered "it didnt end well. It made be feel like no one else mattered but after a little bit of wearing it that feeling began to go away but I took it off before I destroyed everything. Yes it was intended for him. And he didn't tell me how he got it but I believe it was given to him by someone evil who had intentions of working with him."

After saying this she worried that it may not be changeable but she held out hope Discord gave it to her for a reason after all.

• Brohoof 1

Moon frowned a moment."I believe it is...she told me it would...I wonder where the rest are..."She mumbled.She didn't know that @Maple Bat had heard her. She looked up at Maple Bat."I know how to change it but we'll need something else first.I'll tell you what they are when the rest of us are all together.And...did you forget I told you I know where your mother is?"

"Okay...But I still think you should know where she is.She's with your father in his world.So are the sister's and Fluttershy's other friends.Along with the elements..." She said the last part quietly,but @Maple Bat still heard her.

8 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@Star48955@Techno Universal

"No I didn't forget." She responded. "It doesn't seem too urgent to you so I know she's safe wherever she is.I belive we should focus our efforts into saving equestria."

She look around to see if techno has returned with her.

Techno was now looking at something in the fountain. He seemed to be looking at a strange blue glowing cube that was in the centre of the main elements of harmony...

TU: Whatever that is it looks like it might of drained the power from the other 6 gems around it. I somehow senses that cube is alive and is trying to talk to me. I now feel that it's a part of me. Like it's my core. I should probably try to take it.

Techno then picked the cube up to take a closer look at it...

16 hours ago, Mysterious Soul said:

Myst ran up to the changelings. "I think you have destroyed ponyville enough. Please leave, I will inform if I see this alicorn." Myst said to the changelings and Ravage. Myst messed with the dirt on the ground with her hoof. "You must leave." Myst demanded.

The Changling guards all looked to their leader for orders.  Ravage was about to demand an explanation, when Ennex approached.  

"Mysterious, my dear," he said, "I know we are a bit out of our territory, and I do apologize for the rough treatment of Ponyville's fine citizens.  You do understand,"  his head lowered a bit, eyes still on her, voice a bit softer, "that such methods are a necessity.  The alicorn is not going to come to us, and nopony here will give her up.  We have no choice but to force her out of hiding.  After all," a wicked grin crossed his face, "once the rebellion is crushed, we can leave these ponies in peace."

• Brohoof 2

Moon growled.She had not deactivated the spell that allowed her to hear what was going on in Ponyville.She listened as the blue pony spoke.He looked harmless,but she knew he was the most dangerous one down there.And if she,or any of the other's revealed themselves she knew the terror and pain they will bring upon all in Ponyville. And @Techno Universal was still down there...

"Mysterious, my dear,I know we are a bit out of our territory, and I do apologize for the rough treatment of Ponyville's fine citizens.  You do understand,that such methods are a necessity.  The alicorn is not going to come to us, and nopony here will give her up.  We have no choice but to force her out of hiding.  After all,once the rebellion is crushed, we can leave these ponies in peace."

She couldn't wait any longer.She began weaving a spell,it would bring @Techno Universal here without alerting anyone.But she needed something...And there it was.A piece of his mane.She took it,put it in the spell,and making sure it would bring Techno right in front of her,cast the spell.

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

The Changling guards all looked to their leader for orders.  Ravage was about to demand an explanation, when Ennex approached.  

"Mysterious, my dear," he said, "I know we are a bit out of our territory, and I do apologize for the rough treatment of Ponyville's fine citizens.  You do understand,"  his head lowered a bit, eyes still on her, voice a bit softer, "that such methods are a necessity.  The alicorn is not going to come to us, and nopony here will give her up.  We have no choice but to force her out of hiding.  After all," a wicked grin crossed his face, "once the rebellion is crushed, we can leave these ponies in peace."

"But Ennex look at these ponies, they have been though hell and back. I'm not showing weakness to them, but it would be good to let them just live in fear instead of them having their homes ripped apart." Mysterious said to Ennex. "These changelings were rough with Fairy Blossom, and will be the same to other fillies and foal, so please leave these citizens in peace, do it for me. I am a doctor and they are my right to protect and heal." She said.

Ravage watched as his master stood silent, trying to predict what he would say.  Anything was possible, depending on his mood.  Ennex could order the changlings to continue their search, could have Ravage subdue Mysterious for possible treason....

In the end, he chose a simple solution.  "Very well, Lady Mysterious.  Since Queen Chrysalis assigned you to govern this territory, not myself, I will leave the search for the alicorn in your capable hooves.  I know you will be successful in your efforts."  It sounded sincere, but Ravage could hear the threat hidden in the words.  Find her, or I will return.  Ennex held her gaze for a bit longer, than bowed his head.  "We will return to Manehattan for now.  Good day, Lady Mysterious."  He nodded at Ravage, and starting walking towards the train station.  Ravage barked an order to the guards, who fell in line and followed the black-clad stallion behind his master....

@nx9100 @Strong Copper @Star48955 @Techno Universal @Maple Bat @Kulstor

"Thanks, Mister Ennex." She said before the group left. As the group left in the distance, Mysterious turned around to the citizens of Ponyville. Mysterious opened her massive wings and flew and landed on the statue of the fountain. "Residences of Ponyville, I will no longer toltate Queen Chrysalis and King Sombra. It is time we fight back, and we join the rebellion. We will no longer live in fear of them. Join me and Fight back." Mysterious said finishing her speech. Ponies nieghed in response and stomped their hooves in agreement. The Ponies of ponyville would now fight.

@Strong Copper @Maple Bat @Techno Universal @Mysterious Soul

Moon sighed in relief.Now the citizens were out of danger.And better yet was what the leader had said to them.

"Residences of Ponyville, I will no longer tolerate Queen Chrysalis and King Sombra. It is time we fight back, and we join the rebellion. We will no longer live in fear of them. Join me and Fight back."

Moon glanced at the other ponies with her,Maple Bat,Techno Universal,and Kabra'za.She wondered whether or not they should show themselves now that the soldiers were gone.

As the train steamed away from the city, Ravage found himself wondering what his master was doing.  He was the one sent to find the unknown alicorn, not Mysterious.  It was his assignment.  His target.  His-

"She is going to betray us," Ennex said, so matter-of-factually that Ravage almost missed it.  "I have a feeling that before this rebellion is finished we may have to... deal with, your old friend."

Ravage frowned.  "I don't understand.  She serves the King and Queen, does she not?"

"Not by choice," the blue pony replied.  "You know that.  But allow me to ask you something.  Why did she want us out of Ponyville so badly?"

Ravage didn't have a response to that.  "I don't know," he admitted.  "I just assumed because we were interfering with her territory, instead of managing our own."

"One might think that," Ennex admitted, "if that is all there was to it.  But there was more.  The way she protected a single, worthless filly.  Protested the changeling's behavior."  He frowned.  "I am afraid that Chrysalis' little pet is ready to tear off her leash."

"What do you want me to do?" Ravage asked, as such talk from Ennex usually was followed by an order.

"At the moment, nothing," the scheming pony replied.  "After all, it is not our territory.  I only have the power to govern Manehattan and surrounding area."  He grinned.  "We will leave it alone, for now, and wait until our glorious King and Queen beg for our help...."

"But we do not have the elements of harmony." One pony spoke out. Mysterious turned to that pony." It does not matter, we will look for them after have over thrown King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis. But right now we must have bravery and loyalty. We must stick together and free the enslaved ponies and  fight. They may come back, so we all must find the rebellion and join." Mysterious said. Mysterious said Lady Zechariah step though the crowd with Fairy Blossom. "Great speak Element of Bravey." Zecora said.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Mysterious Soul said:

"But we do not have the elements of harmony." One pony spoke out. Mysterious turned to that pony." It does not matter, we will look for them after have over thrown King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis. But right now we must have bravery and loyalty. We must stick together and free the enslaved ponies and  fight. They may come back, so we all must find the rebellion and join." Mysterious said. Mysterious said Lady Zechariah step though the crowd with Fairy Blossom. "Great speak Element of Bravey." Zecora said.

Techno then activated the strange cube by using a toggle entity command...

TU: Whatever this is everyone it's pointing me to a toggle entity command in my system. I guess I have one thing to do if I want to fight!

Techno then toggled the cube for it to then start moving on it's own. The cube then absorbed itself into Techno's head for Techno to remember everything that had happened and to get his power back...

TU: Now I remember who I am. I'm the original creator of this world and it's my job to protect it. But I can't do it alone so I'll need you ponies to join me in the battle! 

• Brohoof 1

Zecora

Zecora stared at @Mysterious SoulShe doesn't know who she is,yet she's already passed the quiz. "The pony's are here,very near.Ask of them a big favor,to combat those foul slavers.A army we must raise,to protect Equestria's days.And at the very helm,those pony's blessed by another realm.They have news,that will light the fuse. The celestial ruler's have spoken,and will give us a powerful token."Zecora then looked up the hill where she knew the chosen were hiding. Kabra'za is not one of them. I will leave him here to guard the citizens.

• Brohoof 1

@Star48955

Mysterious hopped off the statue and pushed her way through the ponies. She made it to Zecora. “Lady Zecora, is Big Macintosh part of your rebellion?” Mysterious asked Lady Zecora. Fairy Blossom limped over to Myst. Myst bent down and let Fairy Blossom climb on her back.