Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

The moment Maple revealed herself, Ravage was ready to attack-

"Hold."  

The guards and bodyguard froze.  "Ah, the famous Reflected Sunlight," Ennex replied, casually stepping around Ravage to face her, but keeping two changlings still between them.  "A pleasure to make your acquaintance.  I have be looking forward to this meeting."  He waved a hoof in dismissal.  "And you can drop the 'Follower of Chrysalis' title.  It would not be entirely accurate, in any rate.  But to your question.  They are still alive, if that is what you wanted to know."  He shrugged.  "They simply participated in a... public demonstration, and can be found in Manehattan General Hospital."  He caught Ravage's eye and blinked twice.  The bodyguard's eyes slowly began to scan around them, as if looking for something... or somepony.  "But we have more important matters to discuss, such as what shall I do with you...."

Techno then got an entry breach warning. It was the same entry number as the original attack that took place more than one hundred years ago...

TU: Is that them!?

Techno checked the live CCTV feed from the area to see Ravage and Ennex with their army.

TU: It was him. He was the one that got me from behind all those years ago. It seems the lights in that area are switched off from the main circuit breaker switch in the generator room. I'll keep the lights off over there as it would be harder for them to battle. I think it's time they witness me again. They won't be expecting to see me in their faces again!

Techno then quickly flew through the hallways and landed around 20 meters ahead of the army. At this point Techno was beginning to be driven by his anger...

TU: Do you remember me!? You may of captured me once but trust me. Your not going to be able to do it again. AND I WONT ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

Techno's eyes started glowing red brightly...  

As the newcomer came to a landing, Ravage leaped in front of his master, taking a defensive stance.  

"Hold!"  Ennex ordered once again.  "And you must be the android I have heard so much about.  This really is turning out to be a surprising day."  He glanced at Ravage.  "Come now, Ravage.  You remember your old adversary?"

Ravage focused on the newcomer.  He did appear familiar, somehow, but he couldn't recall from where.  "I don't remember you," he said, "but I don't care.  You are a target, nothing more..." 

Ennex was grinning....

Maple didn't know what He meant by Public demonstration but the fact that they ended up in the hospital angered her she knew that he would have no mercy on her

Reflected Sunlight? She thought Oh they don't know my actual name I'll just roll with it And then Techno showed up

"T... Techno I told you to run." She said to her "Ah nevermind it now. But don't attack them yet."  She quickly turned to face the enemy Group and said calmly "Alright We'll give you one chance to leave here with you're lives. Lay down you weapons and walk away otherwise..." She put the element of chaos around her neck and allowed it's power to freely flow through her. "You wont like what happens next."

She whispered to Moon though her magic link "Don't join in please we need someone to tell zecora in the case that we lose here."

"Walk away?" Ennex replied, scorn leaking into his voice.  "Walk away?  My dear..." The changlings slowly moved forward to form a line between Ennex and Ravage and the rebels.  "...I am afraid you do not understand your situation.  Although I know you believe you can handle yourself, with your friend's assistance," he nodded towards Techno, "I am the one giving the orders today."  He straightened up, all the casualness gone.  "You will surrender to us now.  And while I know you rebels would prefer to go down fighting, keep this in mind.  My lieutenant in Manehattan has instructions that should I not return," a wicked grin flashed across his face, "your friends in the hospital will suddenly find themselves with a lack of life support."  He tapped a hoof.  Ravage and the four guards tensed.  "Consider your next move carefully..."

Maple was impressed this was a lose-lose for her and techno, If they ran they would die, If they fought either they would die or the group at manehatten would die. If they surrendered then all the rebellion's hope would be gone. As much as she didn't want to attack and approach this situation logically the chaos in her element started to take over her logical thinking was slipping. Not now She struggled to fight the negativity in the element Be strong for you mother and father. She could feel the tension in the air at the stand-off. What would Mom do? She thought and then took the element off. "If I surrender." Maple said "Then you will leave here without searching any further, you will leave Techno alone, and you will promise to let my friends in manehatten go once they are healed. If that bargain doesn't strike your fancy then there's always the ladder." She opened her wings to their full size to remind them who they where dealing with. She hated doing this but she had a way out of it so long as they couldn't block her magic which none of them knew she had.

Ennex smiled warmly at her.  "Of course, my dear.  Upon return to my office, I will issue the orders to release your... friends.  I give you my word."  He half turned and held out a hoof, pointing back the way he had come.  "Shall we?"  The guards moved back to form a ring around him once again.  Ravage kept his eyes on Techno..

(ooc: heading to bed....)

@Star48955 @Techno Universal

She couldn't believe that he actually accepted that. She panicked a bit She had her element and this blue pony knew she had it with her too. "One moment." She told him

She said to techno knowing moon could hear her too "Do you think I should do this? I mean it's my fault they got caught and who knows what could happen to them."

(edited)

Techno was frozen during the scene as he was thinking of a plan in his head...

TU: Wait isn't there everything down here? That means there must be advanced hospital rooms down here where computers do the work using magic. That means if they cut off life support to Maple's friends. As long as we can bring the bodies down here we could still completely recover them and revive them with the equipment down here! It looks like a win-win situation because of it but still Ennex and Ravage need to truly feel what I went through when Ravage took me down with my device. I could rush past them and straight into the office where the device is. So once I get my hooves on that device they will have no hope of attacking me.

Techno then tuned to Moon...

TU: No! I'LL FIX THEM!!!

Techno then took flight and rocketed over the group. He then shot up the elevator shaft and blasted into the office where he immediately grabbed his device back. He was a lot more powerful at this point as he was being driven by his anger of what Ravage had done to him. He then jumped down the elevator shaft back down into the tunnels and blocked the shaft doors as he was standing in front of them...

TU: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME DOWN!? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE BUT I CAN EASILY WIPE YOUR SYSTEM RAVAGE IF YOU DERE TO ATTACK ME!!!

Edited by Techno Universal

(edited)

Moon frowned.The others were down the hall,so the bad guys hadn't seen her yet. I was going to do what Maple said.I do trust her.And...Techno was acting a little...hyper?Hmm... Moon frowned.She could listen to Maple,or she could join them.Or...do both.She then turned her black coat even blacker.Then she made it kind of see through. That should do to allow me to stay in the shadows without being detected. Moon then snuck down the hall.

((OOC:This is probably my last post on the school computer.))

Edited by Star48955

When Techno flew past them, the four changlings jumped into a defensive circle around Ennex.  Ravage moved around him to keep himself between Ennex and Techno.  He watched as the cyber pony flew off and up the elevator shaft.

"It appears that your colleague has another plan in mind," Ennex said to Maple.  He ordered two of the guards to move up and prepare to seize her...

Suddenly, Techno returned. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME DOWN!? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE BUT I CAN EASILY WIPE YOUR SYSTEM RAVAGE IF YOU DERE TO ATTACK ME!!!"

Ravage scowled at him.  "Make all the threats you wish.  I will NOT allow you to harm my master!"  He prepared for combat.

"Hold."  Ennex stepped up to just behind Ravage, and faced Techno.  "I would suggest that you stand down.  It is a long way back to the city center from here.  Even with your speed, you would still have to search the hospital for your friends."  He tilted his head to one side.  "Do you really think they are all in the same room, or even the same wing of the hospital?  Come now, you insult me."  His eyes narrowed.  "By the time you manage to find one, the others will be finished.  Not to mention your friend here.  Now then," he held out a hoof, "do you really want to risk all of your lives, just to settle an old score that your opponent does not even remember?"

Ravage's ears perked up.  Don't remember? he thought.  So I HAVE faced him before.  He starred at Techno.  But where?  Or when?

Techno then laughed at what they said about the ponies on hospital...

TU: You seriously don't know anything do you!? There's one function on this staff that you forgot about and that's I could take complete control over you Ennex so you would return and order them to save our friends. There's also computerised magic based medical equipment down here that we could use to fully recover our friends within minutes. It also doesn't matter if they are dead in order to recover them. I could even get you to bring them down here if I decide to take control of you. But maby we should witness exactly what Ravage did to me so you know what will likely happen to you if I choose to wipe your system!

Techno then used the device to wipe the system of one of the Changling guards. The guard then collapsed on the floor with his eyes going into a blue screen after glitching a for a couple of seconds. He then did a three beep BIOS error sound as he displayed a message on his eyes saying: CRITICAL DRIVE FAILURE ERROR. Before his eyes then flashed blue for a moment before going completely black. Techno was completely frozen for a few seconds and his eyes also went into a blue screen while he was frozen. He then come out of it looking at Ennex and Ravage with a serious look...

TU: Do you see what you did to me!? You killed me in a way and that will likely be you if you push it any further!

(edited)

@Techno Universal @nx9100 @Star48955

Maple didn't want to lose this chance she had an idea but she didn't tell it to anyone. While the guards where distracted Maple used her magic to pause time on Techno using enough power for Techno to be froze for about 2 hours

"His systems are frozen again," She said looking at techno then she turned to Ennex "I'm going with you just remember the agreement. If you break it you'll find out why they call me Reflected sunlight. But give me a moment"

Sorry techno I know how revenge is but I can't have you risking this Maple sensed Moon in the room she saw her betrayal she walked over to techno and gave her the element of chaos and a letter addressed to somepony named Woodland.

She then walked back over to Ennex "I'm ready when you are."

Edited by Maple Bat

Ennex nodded, and waved a hoof back the direction they came.  "After you, my dear."  Two of the guards moved to walk at either side of her, while the third followed Ennex.  Ravage waiting a moment, watching Techno for any signs of interference, before moving to follow...

@nx9100

"Leave him alone." Maple shouted at the pony eyeing techno.

As Maple was walking down the hall she felt like a traitor because of what she had just done to techno even though it didn't hurt him, obviously had plans to take care of everything but maple needed to know more about the enemy and this was the perfect chance. After a bit of walking she decided to start her little game that she planed from the start moving a bit closer to their leader. "So blue pony, I don't know your actual name but that's not important." She told Ennex "How does it feel Being the only pony in equestria who caught The legendary Reflected sunlight?" 

She knew few things about this pony only that wanted the rebellion to give up and he didn't care about anything else, she also knew he didn't want to be called a follower of chrysalis so she had some room to maybe manipulate his opinion plus if that didn't work her brother would save her she was trusting her friends to get that letter to him. If not she could always find a way out herself.

The group continued down the tunnel back towards the Manehattan lair.  When the prisoner moved towards Ennex, the guards moved to stop her, but he waved them off.  "It is an honor to make your acquaintance," he replied to her.  "I admit, when we ventured into the tunnels, I did not expect to find somepony such as yourself.  This was a quite unexpected surprise."  He grinned.  "As for me, I had assumed that my reputation had proceeded me.  I am Ennex, appointed Governor or Manehattan."

"Well I'm mostly suprised you're group managed to find out my real name" She lied "Didn't realize I was that popular until you referred to me that way." She faked a sneeze so she could release Techno from her time stop without revealing her magical ability "Excuse me. Any ways Governor huh bet you worked hard for that. Socializing aside you're probably gonna execute me huh?"

"Execute you?" Ennex chuckled.  "Hardly.  What would I gain from that?  No information, no proper example to other rebels.... no satisfaction.  Death would release you from responsibility.  And that is a freedom I have no desire to grant."  His eyes narrowed.  "And you are too modest.  The name 'Reflected Sunlight' is well known to those withing the King and Queen's inner circle.  At least, those who bother to pay attention."  He sighed.  "I admit, there are some in the Royal Court that dismiss the reports of rebels.  But my years of building a criminal empire have taught me otherwise."  His grin returned, as they approached the elevator.  "They may ignore the obvious.  But you and I know better, don't we?"

Techno then thought that he could take control over Ennex...

TU: I guess Ennex you should go under my control now!

Techno then changed the beam into Ennex's head to try and get control of his system but something unexpected happened...

Ravage watched the beam hit Ennex, and prepared to charge at Techno...

"Hold!"  

The order froze Ravage in his tracks and he glanced back.....     ....to see Ennex standing normally, the beam seemingly passing through him.  Looking closer, Ravage could see the beam was impacting on his master's head, but appeared to be channeled down to discharge out the back of his neck.

"Do you really think I have kept that relic and never studied it?" he taunted Techno.  "Please do not insult my intelligence.  I would not have risked coming down here without proper, preparations."  He pointed at Maple.  "Like having her friends kept under threat.  Like having prepared for this kind of attack."  He smiled, wickedly.  "Like having a fallback plan that upon my death, my associate will release untold potions upon the population of Manehattan."  He glared at Techno.  "Who knows what chaos those can do...." 

@nx9100 @Techno Universal

Maple saw what Techno was doing. She saw it fail Wow even I thought that would work have to cover it up. She walked over to techno "Don't worry Techno I'll be ok. He already promised not kill me and he won't get anything from me. Just promise to deliver this letter and my "necklace" to the name on that letter. Ok?" She was already upset with what ennex had done holding her friends hostage, threatening their lives, and she heard him mention chaos she thought of her father. She wanted to snap she wanted to show him what true chaos was because she would know but she... her friends needed her. He does one more thing to offend me then I don't care anymore She thought He best decide his next few moves very carefully

Techno then looked over at Ennex with a grin...

TU: Clever... Very clever... You must of figured out how to re-program yourself to control the magic input rejection switch. You must of figured out what you are and exactly how your system works to even modify it. You must of somehow copped the Alstrome operating system off the device ons onto your computer systems and that allowed you to re-program yourself. Plus the rejection system can also work on the potions you mentioned so I could remotely make your potion attack completely non-effective from my computers. It's just I haven't figured out how to do that yet but I'll figure it out very soon.  

Ennex shrugged.  "Now, if you will excuse us," he said to Techno, while waving Maple into the elevator.  "We have some other... business, to attend to."  He grinned.  "Perhaps I will send Ravage back down here to play with you later."  The three remaining guards started to lead her inside....

Wait what? Back down here later but he agreed to... no Techno won't be down there much longer as he need to deliver that letter. As the elevator was closing Maple said to Techno "See ya soon bud." After the doors finished closing Maple figured she ought to know what she's in for "So ennex what exactly did you have in mind besides execution."

As the elevator begins to rise, the blue pony sighs.  "Execution, really.  I have no such plans.  This will be a simple.... interview."  The changling guards snickered, until Ravage silenced them with a glare.