Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

"Yes,he makes a fine cook.He doesn't even use a book.Apples are his passion, and his food is always full of compassion.He is always there in a pinch,he will never waver a inch. Why do you bring him up,the one who always gives a "Eeyup"?

@Star48955

"Well Big Mac means a lot to me, and I want to make sure he is safe." Myst said. "You like him don't you." Fairy Blossom asked. "Yes I do." Myst replied to the filly. "I suppose we must start to plan to free the enslaved ponies." Myst asked

(edited)

@Star48955@Techno Universal@Mysterious Soul

The group had noticed that maple was missing and none of them knew where she was, but just as they started to look for her a small zipper materializes nearby,  after it unzips Maple  emerges from the chaos dimension, And the rift in dimensions closes behind her.

She looked around and noticed the changelings where gone, Relived she looked around at who was present.

"I went looking for my father. His domain is so big, I got lost several times" She told the group.

"Lady Zecora." Maple looked uneasy "I can report that using the First elements of harmony is out of the question. We need something else to change the tide for the rebellion. Other wise..." She left the sentence hanging.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat @Mysterious Soul @Techno Universal 

"Worry not,my little friend,it is your turn to ascend."Zecora turned and looked at Moon,who was shifting uncomfortably from side to side.Her head was bowed,and she slowly raised it to stare at Zecora.She blushed,and said,"Umm...can I say this somewhere else?It's big news."She looked at Zecora pleadingly. Zecora knew what she was asking. She turned to the rest."Maple,Mysterious,Techno,Moon.It is already noon.Join us for a meal,and we will patch our achilles heel."She turned and stared at Moon."Knowledge must be shared,or we will be ensnared.Follow us,there is a breeze.And we would not,want to freeze."She turns and begins to lead those she mentioned towards the rebel base.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Star48955 said:

@Maple Bat @Mysterious Soul @Techno Universal 

"Worry not,my little friend,it is your turn to ascend."Zecora turned and looked at Moon,who was shifting uncomfortably from side to side.Her head was bowed,and she slowly raised it to stare at Zecora.She blushed,and said,"Umm...can I say this somewhere else?It's big news."She looked at Zecora pleadingly. Zecora knew what she was asking. She turned to the rest."Maple,Mysterious,Techno,Moon.It is already noon.Join us for a meal,and we will patch our achilles heel."She turned and stared at Moon."Knowledge must be shared,or we will be ensnared.Follow us,there is a breeze.And we would not,want to freeze."She turns and begins to lead those she mentioned towards the rebel base.

As Techno was walking with the group. He felt as if he created everything and he knew about the fine detail design of everything...

TU: Well guys you might find this interesting. I somehow feel like I created everything here and I also feel I know the core design of everything here. It's really strange but it's probably my element that's with me right now.

@Techno Universal @Star48955
The group had sat down to start eating in the rebel base. Maple was "Drinking" an apple. As she sat there she though about the raid that was supposed to be a turning point in the rebellion and how it had failed. It wasn't her's, Techno's or Moon's fault it failed but she had blamed herself for its failure she was a captain and she should have taken charge of the group she had approached that day.

"Lady Zecora, I'm going to report in on the raid that was supposed to be conducted some time ago." She said with a sad tone "We... I failed. You trusted that I would be successful which is why you assigned me to such an important mission... But I failed you."

She had heard what techno had said but didn't respond. She had felt something like that when she put on the element of chaos some time ago. But rather that feeling a connection to something she had felt like she could sympathize with the "bad guys" almost like she want to turn bad herself but thankful she managed to take off the element, she vowed to never use it again then. Now she was in a situation where she bad have to for the good of the rebellion, her family, friends, and even all of equestria.

9 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@Techno Universal @Star48955
The group had sat down to start eating in the rebel base. Maple was "Drinking" an apple. As she sat there she though about the raid that was supposed to be a turning point in the rebellion and how it had failed. It wasn't her's, Techno's or Moon's fault it failed but she had blamed herself for its failure she was a captain and she should have taken charge of the group she had approached that day.

"Lady Zecora, I'm going to report in on the raid that was supposed to be conducted some time ago." She said with a sad tone "We... I failed. You trusted that I would be successful which is why you assigned me to such an important mission... But I failed you."

She had heard what techno had said but didn't respond. She had felt something like that when she put on the element of chaos some time ago. But rather that feeling a connection to something she had felt like she could sympathize with the "bad guys" almost like she want to turn bad herself but thankful she managed to take off the element, she vowed to never use it again then. Now she was in a situation where she bad have to for the good of the rebellion, her family, friends, and even all of equestria.

Techno then started picturing equestria in a disassembled form in his head. That's when he noticed a strange futuristic tunnel network that ran all throughout equestria. He now released that there was a lot of strange equipment down there and it was potentially a place the group could investigate...

TU: Maple I think I know of a place we need to investigate sometime. It just flashed up in my memory now and the place is a massive tunnel network deep under equestria plus I believe there's an entrance nearby to the base. There's also a lot of strange equipment down there so it's definitely worth going down there sometime. It might be my element that's restoring my memory too as it's binded to me as a second mindset.

Ennex and Ravage had just left the train station, as a tan-colored mare approached them flanked by a pair of changling guards.  "Welcome back," she greeted them, "I have a surprise for you."

"Oh?", said Ennex.  "What do you have for me, Sakuya?"

"A trio of rebel activists," she replied.  "They were captured this morning attempting to break into your tower.  I was going to have them sent to the Queen's Dungeon, but decided to wait once I heard you were returning early."

"Excellent."  Ravage could hear the hidden excitement in his master's voice.  "Have them moved to the stockade in front of City Hall.  I will deal with them there."  She nodded, and set off with her two guards.  Ennex watched them go.  "This should prove entertaining," he said.

"How do you mean?" asked Ravage, as they set off towards City Hall.

"Three rebels, right here in Manehattan," Ennex said.  "Just the turn of luck I was hoping for.  We shall make an example out of them, both to remind ponies what happens to traitors," a wicked grin crossed his face, "and to draw out our real enemies...."

(edited)

Zecora

"You did not fail at all.In fact,you have confirmed Celestia's call."Zecora looked over at a rebel that was standing by."Tell Macintosh to prepare a meal,we need our strength if we're to deal."Turning back to the others"Sit at that small table,we are on a timetable."Zecora turns to Moon."Share your story,before the soldiers leave seeking glory.

Moon

Moon glanced at the others and took a deep breath."Alright. I've had enough time to think.When all of you started fighting on the hill,I felt something.It was a feeling that something was there.And then it started to try and get in my head.And of course I wasn't going to let it. And then...I lost control.I don't know exactly how to describe it...but I will try.My magic...changed.It formed a consciousness,and started fighting the... being,using my body to do it.I,my magic, started casting spells,mostly protection spells but a few I've never heard of.And then...it stopped. The being had made it's way into my head.And then it showed me something.Equestria's creation."She stared at @Techno Universal."He knows the story but I will tell it.Before Celestia,Equestria did not exist.However,what did exist was Techno and 5 other ponies.They each held a "Power crystal'.These crystals allowed them to create life.Using them,they each created their own land with it's own people.Techno was the one who created Equestria.They each ruled over their land in a way much like how Celestia rule's today. Kindly, and fairly.But the peace did not last.One of the ponies,the one who created the Crystal Empire was slowly being corrupted.No one knows exactly how. When Techno and the other's found him,he had been fully corrupted and they could not change him back.They fought, and imprisoned him in a crystal.Many years later,he and his descendants were known as Umbrum,or shadow ponies.His power crystal was taken by the other's and transformed into what they called The Element Of Loyalty,because of what the Umbrum had forgotten.But the darkness was not finished.One by one,the other creation ponies were lost.Each of their crystal's made a new Element Of Harmony.Finally, Techno was the only one left.He changed his crystal into The Element Of Magic,and buried them in the ground.From them sprouted the Tree Of Harmony,which would guard the Elements until the world needed them.Techno then hid himself away,and deactivated.He hoped whoever found the elements would not abuse them."Moon looked around at the others."After I was shown that story,I was also given a message.A message...from Princess Celestia,Princess Luna,Princess Twilight,Fluttershy,Rarity,Applejack,Rainbow Dash,and Pinkie Pie."

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

@Star48955 @Techno Universal @Mysterious Soul

Maple was astounded she hadn't know of any of this before. She thought she was taught everything in history from when she attended classes on magic but apparently there so much more to it then that, the creation of the entire universe was the cause of 6 ponies, and one of them was here, Alive and well. All of this new info all at once it was hard to take in.

"Well I guess a lot of this make more sense now." She said

After that she realized maybe she could find her parents with whatever info was in the letter however techno mentioned this massive scale underground tunnel system and she was just as interested in that. She had to decide now what she should do. Option one, the letter, she could find her mother and father potentially but she knew if she found them she wouldn't come back to the real world she would just stay with them until all of this blew over. Option two , this tunnel system, if Techno was right and there was some useful things in there then this could be a turning point in the rebellion but it was probably going to be dangerous there and they could die. If they didn't come back them the rebellion would lose a lot of hope. She started to pace on her options.

"Moon, I know whats in that letter is important but the tunnels Techno was talking about could be a drastic advantage in this war." She explained "If you haven't read it yet then hold on to it a little longer while we go investigate. And Myst you're our double agent is there any knew information you dug up for us."

Saying this she wondered if Myst going to report all of this to the enemy after all she could be helping both the rebellion and, Sombra and Chrysalis. She pushed these thoughts aside as the base is still here if she was helping them this base would have been found by now she guessed they would have attacked it while Maple,Moon and Techno where all still in the forest, after all the leader of the rebellion Zecora was here too meaning they would have won if they had gotten her.

(edited)

Moon cocked her head."A...letter?No you have it wrong.It was like a...real life message.A video message.And Celestia and the other's said don't worry about them.They're safe in Discord's world.But what is important is what she told me next.She said...there are other Element's of Harmony.And one of us is holding one right now.The Element Of Creation.And I don't think it's hard to know who hold's it."She turned to face @Techno Universal."You don't know it but your "core" was modified while you were... sleeping.You are the rightful owner,of The Element Of Creation.And also...Celestia told me where to find a few of the other Element's.So I say we go down there and find and take whatever can help us.Then I say we leave in a small group to find the Element's while Zecora and the other's in the rebellion distract Chrysalis and Sombra's army. We must find the element's as soon as possible.If the Element's are reunited...well you know what can happen.It would turn the tide of the war.And Celestia said these Element's power doesn't only happen when they are together.They are stronger together,but they can still give us their power alone.So,who will help me find the Element's?"

Edited by Star48955

4 hours ago, Star48955 said:

Moon cocked her head."A...letter?No you have it wrong.It was like a...real life message.A video message.And Celestia and the other's said don't worry about them.They're safe in Discord's world.But what is important is what she told me next.She said...there are other Element's of Harmony.And one of us is holding one right now.The Element Of Creation.And I don't think it's hard to know who hold's it."She turned to face @Techno Universal."You don't know it but your "core" was modified while you were... sleeping.You are the rightful owner,of The Element Of Creation.And also...Celestia told me where to find a few of the other Element's.So I say we go down there and find and take whatever can help us.Then I say we leave in a small group to find the Element's while Zecora and the other's in the rebellion distract Chrysalis and Sombra's army. We must find the element's as soon as possible.If the Element's are reunited...well you know what can happen.It would turn the tide of the war.And Celestia said these Element's power doesn't only happen when they are together.They are stronger together,but they can still give us their power alone.So,who will help me find the Element's?"

TU: Well I believe if the core was modified. It must of been made independent by the way it's operating with my system. It actually just told me where the nearest entry to the tunnels is just now. It's apparently hidden in a massive tree just outside the base and it's called LIFT-9. I'm just wondering if it's an elevator in that entrance and the tunnel power grid is shut down. How are we even going to power the elevator from the serface when all the power equipment is probably down in the tunnels. I could try to power it with magic but I don't think that's going to work.

Moon smiled."Each element has a different power.Yours of course has the power of Creation. Simply imagine a generator,and then pour your magic into a summoning spell. It takes more magic,and more energy the larger the object.And the closer the other Element's the less energy it takes.Try it.It might take some practice,but it shouldn't be harder than creating Equestria."

By the time they arrived at Manehattan City Hall, a large crowd of ponies had gathered.  Most appeared poor and downtrodden, victims of their Governor's tax laws and policies that favored the city's elite.  They formed a half-circle in front of the building, surrounding a stage set in front of the steps that lead to the doors.  Upon the stage were five stockades, with the center three currently occupied by two stallions and a mare.  All three had obvious signs of beatings, and each one had their cutie marks bleached out so they couldn't be seen.  

As Ennex and Ravage approached, the spectators recognized them and slowly parted, allowing the Governor and his bodyguard to pass.  The two passed through the crowd and stepped onto the stage.  Ennex spoke to the three prisoners.  "I see that my associate has been... interviewing you all.  I will give you one chance at freedom."  His eyes flashed.  "Who is leading the rebellion?"

"We won-won't tell y-you anything!" the first stallion forced out.  "Same..." the second muttered.  The mare remained silent.

"Very well," Ennex shrugged, as if he didn't hold their lives in his hoofs.  He noticed Sakuya step onto the stage.  "Then I hope pain is something you enjoy..."  He turned to face the crowd, and his casual demeanor fell away, replaced by full authority as he stood straighter.  "CITIZENS OF MANEHATTAN!" he bellowed.  "Behold!  These prisoners are terrorists that were captured while attempting an assassination attempt on my life!"

"What!?" the first prisoner shouted.  "That wasn't-"  A glare from Ravage's bright red eyes cut him off. 

Ennex continued.  "I have always tried to prevent anarchy from taking over our fine city.  These terrorists, and those like them, would have me killed, destroying our Government and allowing chaos to take over!  Is that what you want?!"  His eyes moved over the crowd.  "Government keeps us strong!  Government keeps is safe!  The chaos of the Princesses is gone!"  He held a hoof into the air.  "Long live the King and Queen!  For a safe, and secure, society!"  He nodded to Sakuya, who, holding a potion bottle, stepped up to the first prisoner.  "As Governor, I pass Judgement on these terrorists.  May their example teach others the price of unleashing chaos in our City!"  He kept his eyes on the crowd as they watched Sakuya force the first stallion to drink from her bottle, followed by the second, and finally the mare.  Nothing happened at first, but then their eyes suddenly went wide, ears up in alarm.  Their bodies twitched, eyes rolled back, legs went rigid.  The mare screamed....

Five minutes later, it was over.  The prisoners were removed from the stockades and set onto stretchers.  They were still alive, but their minds were gone, broken by the immense pain caused by the potion.  They would be taken to the nearby hospital, kept alive as examples.  It was Ennex's policy.  Kill a rebel and you create a martyr that others can hold up.  But keeping them alive and suffering prolongs the pain that death would grant release from.  He didn't care if others rescued them, for the zebra potion Sakuya used had already broken their minds....

8 hours ago, Star48955 said:

Moon smiled."Each element has a different power.Yours of course has the power of Creation. Simply imagine a generator,and then pour your magic into a summoning spell. It takes more magic,and more energy the larger the object.And the closer the other Element's the less energy it takes.Try it.It might take some practice,but it shouldn't be harder than creating Equestria."

TU: I think I've found what you're talking about. There's a bunch of commands for spawning in objects but for creating terrain or buildings there's a seed value calculation system so I choose what type of building I want then the seed number determines the internal structure layout. Maybe I'll just try spawning in apples for now. I wonder what would happen if I put the command into repeat mode.

Apples then started rapidly spawning right in front of techno from a set point. They seemed to be spawning at a rate of 10 per second and the spawn repeat rate was already preset to that number. Techno then quickly stopped the command when he released the object spawn rate...

TU: Alright I think that's enough! I don't want the whole base to get flooded with apples as that's what would happen if I left the command repeating for a long period of time.

Maple had been pondering the idea for a while now and she started to pace for a while before she realized she was doing it.

"New elements of harmony... Well its not unheard of" Maple responded however she was worried about how long finding them would take "That distraction would need to catastrophic to last long enough for you to find them" 

She kept pacing wondering what they could do for something like that the rebel's army in it's entirety couldn't distract them long enough to search all of equestria

She though of an new idea she could be the distraction by herself and send the army to find the other elements. The element of chaos would grant her enough power to level manehatten but she would be in a very bad condition, mentally but not physically. She knew if she did this she would get caught or killed. She knew nothing could would come from her sacrificing herself. It was an idea but a bad one. Perhaps it would be better for there to be no distration at all

"Spawning in things like this is huge." She though for a few more seconds "Wait you element, Creation, means you can create things so..." She pulled the element of chaos out of her bag and set it on the table they where all sitting at "What does that mean this does?"

27 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Maple had been pondering the idea for a while now and she started to pace for a while before she realized she was doing it.

"New elements of harmony... Well its not unheard of" Maple responded however she was worried about how long finding them would take "That distraction would need to catastrophic to last long enough for you to find them" 

She kept pacing wondering what they could do for something like that the rebel's army in it's entirety couldn't distract them long enough to search all of equestria

She though of an new idea she could be the distraction by herself and send the army to find the other elements. The element of chaos would grant her enough power to level manehatten but she would be in a very bad condition, mentally but not physically. She knew if she did this she would get caught or killed. She knew nothing could would come from her sacrificing herself. It was an idea but a bad one. Perhaps it would be better for there to be no distration at all

"Spawning in things like this is huge." She though for a few more seconds "Wait you element, Creation, means you can create things so..." She pulled the element of chaos out of her bag and set it on the table they where all sitting at "What does that mean this does?"

TU: It's a destroyer and the amount of damage it does depends on the amount power put into it. It could even collapse the whole universe if you had a power source that was powerful enough. It's actually very simplified compared to my element as it just destroys everything within a certain rage and that is dependent on the amount of power once again. 

@Techno Universal

"That's what I was worried about." She had look of concern "I belive anger and rage have a factor in its power as will after all my... Discord's magic, I can only use it when I'm angry but not like angry like upset at someone its like angry for when you've lost something important to you..." She paused "Anyways Techno lets head to this underground tunnel system you where talking about then we could worry about the new elements."

She put the element of chaos back in her back she couldn't use it now it would make her just as evil as Sombra if she wore it for too long. She wanted to find out what was in these ancient tunnels maybe there was something to help her with this element problem, Or just something helpful to the rebellion.

25 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Techno Universal

"That's what I was worried about." She had look of concern "I belive anger and rage have a factor in its power as will after all my... Discord's magic, I can only use it when I'm angry but not like angry like upset at someone its like angry for when you've lost something important to you..." She paused "Anyways Techno lets head to this underground tunnel system you where talking about then we could worry about the new elements."

She put the element of chaos back in her back she couldn't use it now it would make her just as evil as Sombra if she wore it for too long. She wanted to find out what was in these ancient tunnels maybe there was something to help her with this element problem, Or just something helpful to the rebellion.

TU: Ahh yes now the nearest entrance in hidden inside a tree just outside this building. It's called LIFT-9 and you will have to memorise that for finding your way around the tunnels. So follow me it's this way!

Techno then went outside to a tree that was very ancient looking and had a massive trunk diameter. Big enough to have an elevator shaft inside...

TU: I'll now try to manually open the motorised door as I believe the tunnels are powered down.

He opened the massive hidden door to reveal a very futuristic elevator with it's doors open. Everything in the elevator was tuned off and it seemed like there was no power in the elevator...

TU: Yea I thought everything would be powered down. Maybe I could try powering it myself but it might not work. The main power generator for the tunnels is down in there somewhere and we would have to get it started if we want to get anywhere without a lamp or flashlight.

Moon frowned. They still don't understand!The Element Of Chaos doesn't just destroy!Although I do have something to be thankful for.They haven't asked where the new element's came from.If I had to tell them...no.Celestia asked me to keep her secret.And I can't betray her.But I don't like that they think The Element Of Chaos is evil. But if @Maple Bat is going to turn it good,she is going to have to do it herself.All I can do is... Moon's eyes widened.She turned her head sharply to stare at Maple Bat. ...Give her a little nudge.But in other news,I need to figure out how we're getting down there.Moon stepped forward to stare in the elevator.She paused a moment.Then she stepped in.She used her magic to close the elevator's door before the other's could react. I hope I know what I'm doing... She took a deep breath,and cut the cord holding the elevator.As the elevator began to fall down the 55 mile drop,she screamed."I better know what I'm doing!Cause if not...!"She cast a spell,hoping it would it would save her life like she thought it would.

((OOC:Don't worry.I'm not killing myself.I know what I'm doing and what I will do,so please don't interfere if you post.Just react to her cutting the rope in the elevator.And also, she is the only one in the elevator.Just saying.))

@Star48955 @Techno Universal

Maple was about to jump down after her but she decided against it, if she couldn't cast that spell then she could fly out of there, she was an alicorn she knew what she was doing.

Perhaps I should destroy manehatten she heard Why hold on to your own life so desperately or why care about all those who are innocent there you'll destroy one of their mane bases you'll cripple them. She snapped out of it her element wasn't going to be used for evil, not while it was in her possession.

"So techno do you have an Idea of how dangerous it'll be down there or what kind of stuff we should look for" She asked "and about the flashlight thing you and moon both have magic why not just use that"

1 hour ago, Maple Bat said:

@Star48955 @Techno Universal

Maple was about to jump down after her but she decided against it, if she couldn't cast that spell then she could fly out of there, she was an alicorn she knew what she was doing.

Perhaps I should destroy manehatten she heard Why hold on to your own life so desperately or why care about all those who are innocent there you'll destroy one of their mane bases you'll cripple them. She snapped out of it her element wasn't going to be used for evil, not while it was in her possession.

"So techno do you have an Idea of how dangerous it'll be down there or what kind of stuff we should look for" She asked "and about the flashlight thing you and moon both have magic why not just use that"

TU: Yeah or we could use magic to light the way down there. Now there shouldn't be anything dangerous down there except for certain equipment that you could badly hurt yourself on if you're not careful. Now it's just everything should be dead down there as everything would be shut down because of the place being powered down. 

Techno went inside the elevator to take a look at the control panel. It was labeled LIFT-9 at the top and there was a small cabinet at the bottom of the panel and in there was the main power switch for the elevator power that was already turned on but the power light next to it was off. Indicating that there was no power in the tunnels at all. In the cabinet there was also a cable socket to power the elevator with an external power source...

TU: Okay so I think all I need to do is charge magic into this power socket and hopefully that will temporarily run the elevator so we can get into the tunnels.

Texhno then started changing magic into the soket for the lights to flicker on and the buttons to light up.

TU: Alright to my surprise it's working so everyone get in and we'll head down to the tunnels! Plus I don't think I can power this elevator for too long so please be quick.

(edited)

Maple was the only on able to get on as Moon was falling in another elevator. The metal was cold as it had been underground for a few years with no interaction from anypony.

"Well do you know what we're looking for techno, another element? Also if you need to I can channel some of my magic into the socket" She offered "It should work about the same."

in reality She would probably turn the elevator invisible or turn it into a balloon if she used her magic as it was in its nature chaos magic, chaos magic she hasn't gotten used to controlling and understanding fully so she could be focusing on the socket and then accidentally do something else. She worried about if techno was going to say yes to the offer.

Edited by Maple Bat
grammer

1 hour ago, Maple Bat said:

Maple was the only on able to get on as Moon was falling in another elevator. The metal was cold as it had been underground for a few years with no interaction from anypony.

"Well do you know what we're looking for techno, another element? Also if you need to I can channel some of my magic into the socket" She offered "It should work about the same."

in reality She would probably turn the elevator invisible or turn it into a balloon if she used her magic as it was in its nature chaos magic, chaos magic she hasn't gotten used to controlling and understanding fully so she could be focusing on the socket and then accidentally do something else. She worried about if techno was going to say yes to the offer.

(I annoyingly fergot to read Star's earlier post. That's why the other post may be a bit mixed up.)

TU: To be honest there might be other elements down here but I can't remember if there's any down here. I do remember the computers down here and we could get any information you wanted from them about building designs and hidden weak spots in buildings should be archived on them. It's just to get them running we'll need to get the generators started and that's also if we want to get the elevators working so we can get out of here the proper way.

Techno then noticed the generator room door a few meters up from the elevator. There was also a metal panel with "FACILITY BUILT AND RUN BY CELESTIAL LABS.INC---LAB COMMISSIONED IN: 2065"

TU: Huh? Was that my company? Maybe it was but I'll need to look into that later but for now we need to get the generators started.

Techno then went into the generator room. In there where four massive generators. Thay looked like giant motors and they had massive cables connecting to the front of them that ran from the ceiling. The generators were five meters tall and where 10 meters long. There where a lot of circuit and control cabinets mounted to the wall...

TU: Hopefully there's still enough power in the battery to get the generators started.  

(edited)

Moon groaned.She peeked out at the tunnel from in her magic bubble. I REALLY wish keeping Princess Celestia's secret didn't involve something like this...that was terrifying.But...anything in the name of Princess Celesta,right? Moon shook her head and climbed to her feet.She looked down the tunnel. "Bingo.Just what I was looking for." She quickly teleported the object away."There.Celestia,your secret is safe.I really hate having to...well keep a secret.But it's not mine,so I have to keep it." She glanced up the shaft at the other elevator. If anyone knew Celestia's secret...it would cause chaos! Ha...that's only too literal...But I'm kinda annoyed that @Maple Bat didn't let me help them down...after all I did fall down here for them.But...it will take 10 minutes to get down here in the elevator.So I could've saved them 10 minutes...oh well.I can poke around and look for anything useful... Moon started poking through the giant heaps on either side of the hall.

((OOC:I didn't read the last post very well.Sorry.But it would make sense if the generator room could be accessed from the tree.So Maple Bat is in the elevator(For 10 minutes).Techno is in the generator room.Moon is in the tunnels.))

Edited by Star48955