Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite baby animal(s)?

~Natural Beauty~

How can I pick a favorite baby animal? They are all so cute. Baby bunnies and baby crocodiles are some of the the top ones though, because the prior are actual fluff balls, and the latter are just infinitely cuter than the adults. 

Edited by Ganondox
  • Brohoof 1

The same as fully grown animals, my favorite would be foxes! All the beauty of a fox, only extra small, soft and cuddly! What a rush! 

But I'll give props where they're due and mention kitties, baby chicks, goslings, bear cubs and deer fawns. :wub: 

• Brohoof 4

I love all animals the same but I love them just a tiny bit more when they are babies. That being said, I can't choose one baby animal that I prefer. However, I do adore puppies! They always give me an instant boost of happiness.

• Brohoof 3

In addition to puppies, foals, and kittens, I absolutely adore baby harp seals! They have the cutest little waddles and fluffy white fur. 

baby-harp-seal-photo-safari.jpg

Fawns are also precious. There are many deer where I live and it is a treat to watch the little ones learning how to walk. :love: 

• Brohoof 2

Puppies (especially bulldog puppies) and guinea pigs. I remember the last guinea pig we had, I got to see her a day or two after she was born and she looked like a fully developed guinea pig, just miniature. So cute. I can't even handle thinking about it. lol

• Brohoof 2

All kinds of kittens (including adult cats obviously) are the sweetest babies I've ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on. :kindness: Baby crocodiles and alligators are a close second, how can they be so cute?

Baby foxes and snakes! <3 Not a big surprise for me, but they are still so cute when little!

Foxes:

Spoiler

Cutefoxkit1.jpg.eb9f0d8f792a623a23cc515d4ac36dc3.jpgredfoxkitsplaying.jpg.20a51fb14ecaece07b11bb5e6559201b.jpg

Snakes:

Spoiler

Cornsnek.jpg.f24715d3ed527e6cf435c2d1927a92f7.jpg

Ball_Python_Hatchling_600.jpg.8883decb403f78532a355aeb2b948e0e.jpg

I couldn't find pictures of newborn foxes, which are gray/brown and so cute! 

Edited by Foxy Socks
  • Brohoof 1