Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Art Of My Little Pony The Movie (artwork inside)

Tropico

They just announced that VIZ Media is gonna release the art book this august in america. the designs of the cover (i guess it is) are amazing

C99y8EHXkAErCQj.thumb.jpg.31262c69aebe44d8f87309c850087817.jpg

love rarity design here so much <3

source: 

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 7

That artwork does look pretty great.

Plus these types of books are stuff that I find to be really interesting, even if I don't have an art of book.

So yeah, this seems pretty cool.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...
(edited)

The book's been previewed at BookCon. Don't hold your breath for leaked artwork (I know I'm not), but I'm so starved for new information, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to know the details and secrets held within that book...

Edited by immblueversion

35 minutes ago, immblueversion said:

The book's been previewed at BookCon. Don't hold your breath for leaked artwork (I know I'm not), but I'm so starved for new information, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to know the details and secrets held within that book...

I wonder if they'll give some detail of the discarded plot with Celly and Luna's brother and the stronger alicorn focus overall :huh: . Hope that plot is saved for later 

4 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I wonder if they'll give some detail of the discarded plot with Celly and Luna's brother and the stronger alicorn focus overall :huh: . Hope that plot is saved for later 

Ah yes, the plot gathered from the WikiLeaked Sony emails. Well, I have a hunch that comic story "From the Shadows" may be building towards that...