Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your (non-pony) Waifus/ Husbandos~

K.Rool Addict

(edited)

In my post last month, I forgot one of my longest held Waifus! My avatar should give everyone a clue!

Kim Possible! This image is not fan art. It's from an actual episode. My Kimmie Cub looks so good in basic black. No, I don't mind Ron being a Waifu stealer. Yes, I ship her with Shego. Note, I picked a very respectable "ship" image. They look so cute holding hands!

^_^

Kim_little_black_dress.jpg

kigo_kim_possible_and_shego_by_realrogue

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I think I had some non-pony waifus before, but the only one I can remember is Platinum Berlitz from Pokemon Adventure :huh: . NOT Dawn, PLATINUM BERLITZ 

platinum_berlitz_2_colored_in_by_pokeamy

Aha, someone with more refined taste, I see >.> 

The Pokemon Adventures manga was always objectively better than any of the anime's feeble attempts for sure.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I had to pick ONE waifu it would probably be Tsuyu Asui from BNHA

pcxJtOv.jpg

But to continue the trend of posting multiple waifus/husbandos, I do have a few runners up
Kujo Jotaro
6y5X7CB.png
Trish Una
NOtwLm2.png
Narancia Ghirga
ckX1zH4.png
and Guess
NuEiCMZ.png
all from JJBA

Edited by Kitty~
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kitty~ I totally thought you were gonna post Noodle xD

Phase 2 Gorillaz for life, btw <3

20 hours ago, Kings&Hooves14 said:

Well, yeah. It would be kind of creepy for an adult to say, "Boy howdy! That Scootaloo is a real babe, ain't she?". :eww:

Creepy.png

Oh c'mon, now, that is just ASKING for it xD

Edited by K.Rool Addict

I only have one,  and he may not be what you expect,  but I find him so handsome and adorable!

Kurama from the Naruto series:

Spoiler

1098169_574893349213335_1585331514_n.png.8883db8d6f03af174e0aecf9620e2255.pngKurama_Tailed_Beast_Ball.thumb.png.b7975e83c12995b030bb3f4c111fae58.pngKurama2.png.fb49fa6c2d267bd88926ea2b36f4ae5b.png

How could I not love such a big fox? They try to  make him scary/ugly but I keep seeing him as cute. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...
(edited)

Hello.
I'm here to derail your waifu train by posting a husbando.

b70d95c8e9bf6b24510d538ae2a9f6f8-imagepng.png.86ee3ec5066f7513df49b632fd144b02.png      27267718_p13_master1200.jpg.e3e7b7966c3ef757b7ef28773ab43268.jpg

Toon Link (or just "Toonie", as I call him) has been the joy and light of my life ever since he first entered it last year.
I have a deep-seated passion for him which I can only describe as obsessive. This boy isn't just a cute character that I happen to be more affectionate of than most others. He's not just my world, or my life. He's my goddamn gravity. 

He's the constant and touchstone that I can rely and fall back on, even when it seems like there's nothing else left worth living for.

Edited by Ventius
  • Brohoof 1

I.

Buki.

Mio.

Da.

Put it together and what do you get?

tumblr_inline_mlhctpF4k61qz4rgp.png

Ibuki Mioda!

That one character from Danganronpa 2 understandably often mistaken with Stocking Anarchy! :love:

• Brohoof 1

Oh wait, I've remembered another more recent (relatively) waifu I had about half a decade ago: The young divine dragon princess waifu: Tiki :wub: 

Fire-Emblem-Heroes-Tiki-Young.png

Do you imagine my joy when it was revealed that she returned (and quite grown up :bedeyes: ) in Fire Emblem Awakening? 

fire_emblem_heroes_wallpaper___tiki__adu

I normally make my player avatars female because:

1-I like girls

2-I like girls

3-I, LIKE, GIRLS

But since Tiki ONLY marries with the male avatar and has a kid with him..... I had to make an exception :icwudt: